• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,136

PreviousChapters Next
Avoiding the Voided Stand Vampire

Avoiding the Voided Stand Vampire

"Now, time for you to fear The World!" DIO declared with The World in battle ready stance.

"Hmm, looks like a similar type to my Star Platinum, then that means I can kick his ass up close!" Jotaro charged forward with Star Platinum at the front.

Star Platinum threw one fast punch only to be block by one arm of The World as the collision causes a small shockwave, seeing DIO smirks for that little attempt of an attack causes Jotaro to feel angry having his Stand throw in some one-arm barrage of punches.

However, each of those punches are blocked by the one arm of DIO's Stand being able to match its enemy's speed, and not letting Jotaro get past his defense.

"Really? Is that the best you can do?" DIO asked with a mocking smirk.

"So lame, so lame!" DIO chuckled and The World threw a mighty punch at his enemy.

Star Platinum was able to block the punch with both arms, but the force behind that punch pushes Jotaro back with his back crashing onto a pillar, Jotaro gasp in pain from the impact with little blood coming out of his mouth.

"Jotaro!" Sunset called out worry.

"Best pay attention, girl!" Kira jumped at Sunset from behind with Killer Queen about to perform a karate chop for the neck.

"I don't think so!" Josuke shouted.

Being within the range of his Stand, Josuke was able to save Sunset from being turned into a bomb and exploded with Crazy Shining throwing an uppercut to smack away the hand of the bomb Stand.

"Don't think I'm going to let you turn any of my friends into bombs!" Josuke angered as Crazy Diamond shouted a "DORA" to punch Kill Queen on the side of its body with Kira groan in pain feeling the attack on his body too.

"You Jojos are really annoying!" Kira angered with a death-glare.

"Don't forget about me!" Rainbow Dash appeared behind Kira thanks to her superspeed and kick the bastard away.

"Don't think you can get me down that easily." Kira said as he recovers.

"Come on, better show me the true extent of your Stand Power otherwise this fight won't be fun to torment you." DIO smirked as he walks up to Jotaro.

"Bastard, you and your damn brothers are going to pay for all the suffering and pain you caused even now." Jotaro glared as he got himself back up.

(With Joseph's Group vs Ice)

Johnny fired his spin fingernails at Ice to put in a few holes into the bastard only for Vanilla to get in the way of the path of Johnny's nails, blocking most of them with its arms and only one manage to get a big cut on Ice's face.

"Don't think you can get me with pathetic fingernails!" Ice mocked.

"Hey, I had them done to be strong and sharp!" Johnny stated.

"Not the time, Johnny!" Applejack said as she pulled Johnny away from the spot where Vanilla threw a punch that made its fist-size crater.

But then the void devouring Stand finds itself being squeezed by four diamond shields conjure by Rarity to keep it in place at one spot.

"Now!" Rarity shouted.

"Joseph, Jonathan, give strength to Golden Wind!" Giorno requested as he jumps high and right above Ice's Stand.

"You got it!" Joseph nodded as he threw Hermit Purple wrapping onto the right arm.

"As you wish, brother!" Jonathan helped too with using his own vine Stand wrapping onto the left arm.

Both Joseph and Jonathan took a breath in to conjure Hamon through their Stands channeling power into Gold Wind to give it an extra boost in power, Ice tries to get his Stand to break free from the diamond shields, but the other girls are keeping them hold as long as they can.

"Let see how you like a dough of Muda Hamon Attack!" Giorno said as he has his Stand charge down at the trapped void devouring Stand.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" Golden Wind threw in a powerful barrage of punches on the back of Vanilla that is screeching in both anger and pain.

Ice can also feel the damage that is being delivered to his Stand onto his back, feeling each punch is powerful and can easily break a person's back with just one of them alone including feeling that burning pain like before with his mouth.

"I'll admit, all of you are being so creative with your attacks and better teamwork than I thought." Ice admitted.

"Thank you! You should see me, and Joseph do some baking in the kitchen." Pinkie bragged.

"However, don't think this will finish me." Ice glared at the group in front of him.

"On my life of the Dark Brothers, I will not fall here to the likes of foolish brats like you!" Ice shouted.

Vanilla started putting both its hands into the mouth then comes the legs slowly forming into the void sphere despite still receiving some punches from Golden Wind, but it was able to withstand the onslaught of punches and went through the floor below it.

"Oh no, it got away!" Jonathan gasped.

"It'll pop up from the floor at any second, and that means we need to deal with Ice right now!" Bucciarati charged forward at Ice.

"Come and face me, if you dare!" Ice growled.

"Zipper Man!" Bucciarati called out to his Stand, and it threw a few punches for Ice.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!" Ice jumped over the punches and thrust one foot into a pillar then climb up to the ceiling.

"Oh man, it's like he's a human spider now!" Fluttershy shocked.

However, Giorno's reaction to the climb was very different this his animal caring girlfriend as he notices something a bit off with Ice, he saw the back of his enemy is burning still with some little steam simmering of all the spots Gionro punched moments ago.

"(How odd, that looks like something from the effect of Hamon but that never happens to humans.)" Giorno thought narrowed his eyes at the back.

"Everyone, be careful. Something about Ice just doesn't feel right." Giorno advised with a warning.

"Yeah, like he's crazy obsession with following the Dark Brothers wasn't crazy enough." Rarity rolled her eyes with the insults.

"Oh, none of you won't be feeling "well" when me and my Vanilla kill you all!" Ice declared.

Suddenly a large space at the bottom of one pillar vanished in an instant which they immediately recognize as Vanilla attacking again, that attack almost got Iggy too had his instinct not kicked in making him jump away from the pillar.

"(Hey shithead! I was standing over here!)" Iggy barked angrily.

"Patient, dog. Your death is coming too." Ice glared down at Iggy.

Ice moves away from the top part of the ceiling where his Stand went through destroying it completely disconnecting the pillar from the floor and ceiling, but then Ice wouldn't allow it to fall toward the floor as it grabs the pillar with one hand and swings is around in a circular motion.

"Okay, now this guy is just showing off!" Pinkie commented.

"Let see if you can handle this!" Ice jumped down from the ceiling going for Pinkie Pie first.

(Music: The Vengeful One, Disturbed)

"I'll make you into a pancake!" Ice shouted in rage as he swung the pillar in the air over himself.

Pinkie yelp in fear seeing the pillar coming down and quickly move out of the way right when Ice swung the pillar down hitting the floor instead, he growls that he misses that stupid girl and moves the pillar again to chase after her.

"Hey! Get that stupid pillar away from my party girl!" Joseph unleashed his Hermit Purple wrapping onto the pillar.

"Joseph, be careful! Your Stand doesn't have any strength to move something that big and heavy!" Johnny warned.

"Tell that to the guy who is trying to smash my girl-AAAAAHHH?!" Joseph screamed as he suddenly finds himself being dragged along with the pillar.

"Nothing can stop me when I seek to destroy those who dare to stand against my Dark Masters!" Ice stated as he swung the pillar around which swings Joseph crashing him on some walls and crash into a pillar that forces him to let go.

"Now you're gonna pay!" Johnny unleashed Tusk at the enemy with Applejack running alongside the Stand.

"Just try and fight me!" Ice taunted as he lets out Vanilla to attack the two.

Applejack knew if they even try to get near this Stand then they're gonna end up being devour into its void and will be dead too, so there was only one thing she can do at this time.

"Johnny, use this to make projectiles!" Applejack slammed her foot on the floor so hard that it causes part of it to flip up like a large concrete boulder.

"Alright, you got it!" Johnny nodded, understanding where Applejack is coming from.

Tusk goes behind the boulder with some barrage of punches to make little parts of the boulder flying out like bullets at Vanilla, the attack did work for a bit as some of the rocks hit the void Stand until it starts to open it's mouth wider to swallow the rocks into its endless void.

"(Okay, this is starting to feel like I have seen this before.)" Giorno thought glared.

"(And the only way to confirm this is to see it up close!)" Giorno thought charged at the enemy Stand User.

"Giorno, be careful!" Fluttershy called out.

"What I'm about to do is less careful!" Giorno informed.

Ice notice Giorno coming right at him and suddenly saw a glances of both the first and second DIO right behind the blonde boy for a second.

"You resemble so much of my two Dark Masters, but you are not them in any way." Ice stated, clutching his grip on the pillar.

"Even if you are somehow related to them, you would still have the nerve to fight against their grand ambition for the world!" Ice shouted angrily.

Ice knew right then and there that he really wants to destroy this blonde guy first for daring to have such features that resembles his two DIO masters, he calls upon Vanilla to have it carry the pillar itself and swung it strongly at the charging Giorno to destroy his stupid face so that he wouldn't have to look like them anymore.

"If you hate seeing my face that much then allow me to change that by punching your eyes out!" Giorno threatened with Golden Wind floating next to him.

The golden humanoid Stand started throwing some fast and strong flurry of punches that smashes itself and Giorno through the pillar, destroying Ice's large weapon and getting himself close to the crazy master-pleasing minion.

"Take this!" Giorno screamed as Golden Wind reeling back one fist.

"Not even close!" Ice jumped back to get away from the golden fist.

"Are you sure about that?" Bucciarati said appearing behind the enemy Stand User from a zipper hole on the floor.

Zipper Man pop its arms off to grab Ice by the feet pulling him back down onto the floor just as Giorno and Golden Wind got in very close to him.

"Take this!" Giorno shouted.

"MUDA!" Golden Wind threw a mighty punch that went right through the stomach causing Ice to gasp in pain and threw the villain crashing through a wall.

(Music End)

"YES! We got him!" Johnny cheered.

"About time, I was starting to worry that he might have gotten the best of us." Rarity sighed in relief.

"He was indeed a tough foe to face even with all of us together." Bucciarati panted a bit.

"Hold up, this battle isn't over yet." Giorno said, halting everyone from feeling relax and victory.

This confuses everyone of what Giorno is talking about, he has just beaten Ice by having his Stand punch through the stomach and sent his body crashing through a wall, there's no way Ice would be able to survive all that unless he wasn't human to begin with.

But Fluttershy can tell that Giorno is being cautious with his eyes still fixed at the hole in the wall where Ice fell, and she knew that if Giorno is looking serious even when he won a battle that means the war is not over.

"Giorno, bro? I think you might've hit your head with your own attack because that guy is dead." Joseph pointed out.

"Actually, there has been something strange about ice I couldn't help but notice throughout this whole fight." Giorno said.

"What do you mean?" Applejack asked.

"Why don't we try asking him now?" Giorno glared at the hole, noticing a movement behind the dust cloud.

"Hey Ice, you still wanna kill us for trying to kill your masters? Or was all that talk just a big fat lie that you don't really care about them?" Giorno asked, using Ice's pride as the Dark Brother's servant to his advantage.

"Ho… How… How dare you!" Ice responded in growling anger.

Now everyone became shocked upon hearing that voice which they were hoping to never hear again until now, Fluttershy quickly moves closer to Giorno as she started to feel scared and saw a shadowy figure coming out of the hole.

"You dare question my loyalty to the masters, everything I do was all for them, my very body is for them to do as they please, my Gods are the things that are destined to rule this world!" Ice stated strongly with his eyes looking angrier and fiercer with every step he takes.

"I would gladly surrender my body for their sakes for them to rule all!" Ice screamed in rage.

Now the light of truth has come for the heroes to see that Ice is still very much alive and somehow still move despite the giant hole where his stomach once was.

"OH. MY. GOD! What the shocking Hamon is going on here?!" Joseph gasped.

"It's almost like that guy just became a zombie!" Pinkie shocked, same expression as her boyfriend.

"No, not just now… But perhaps before our battle with him even started." Jonathan deduced, starting to see what Giorno was going with.

"That's right, first was when Ice screamed in pain when he narrowed dodge that Hamon attack even though it was just a little. The second was how scourging his back looked when he managed to withstand our combined attack moments ago and showing such incredible strength all on his own when he took that pillar." Giorno explained what he discovered.

"And now the final piece of the puzzle is you standing here right now with that hole in your stomach. You are a vampire!" Giorno declared.

"A vampire, you mean like DIO 1 and 2?" Fluttershy asked surprise as Iggy runs up to them.

"What are you talking about?" Ice asked, looking genuinely confuse until he looks down seeing the hole in his body.

"What in the… Why is there is hole in my stomach and how am I still moving?" Ice shocked.

"It looks like Ice never knew, guess that means his masters turned him into a vampire without him knowing. But given how devoted he is to them; he probably wouldn't mind." Joseph guessed.

"But even so, his end has come. Iggy!" Giorno shouted as he threw three vines, he just created with little rocks around him.

Iggy brakes loudly as The Fool form the sand around Ice trapping him in sand on top of the vines, Joseph and Jonathan already catching on what the plan is and press their hands onto the vines with Hamon channeling through the vines and sand hitting Ice dead on.

"NO! MY MASTERS?! I HAVE FAILED YOU?!" Ice shouted for his masters one last time before his body is dissolved into nothing by the Hamon except for some little dusts.

"Now, it's really over." Giorno declared

"Alright, now we can call it a victory!" Joseph smirked.

"Maybe for this battle, Joseph, but there are still the others fighting their own battles." Rarity reminded him.

"Let's hope they're having an easier time then we had." Johnny said.

"Somehow, I doubt that's the case." Pinkie said.

"In any case, we now have to go to them now!" Jonathan clutched his Hamon fist.

(With Jotaro's Group vs DIO and Kira)

"What?!" DIO gasped angrily as he and Kira are floating in the air by Twilight Sparkle with Spike by her side.

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

The battle against Ice sure was something to behold with his Vanilla Stand and now suddenly discovering that he has been turned into a vampire, but he met his end by the heroes and now Twilight finally made herself known to help fight DIO and Kira.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumbs up button, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next