• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,136

PreviousChapters Next
Victory of Hearts Over Domination

Victory of Hearts Over Domination

Resuming to the very start of the final round of the battle between Jotaro vs DIO and Kira vs Josuke, and there is DIO freezing time again with Jotaro suspended in the air.

"WRYYYYYYYYY?!" DIO screamed with The World out.

"One second, two seconds, and three seconds. Now four seconds…" DIO counted the times going by with his time freezing power.

In the fourth second of freezing time, Jotaro instantly brought out Star Platinum and attacks DIO who quickly made The World clash.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA/MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" Both Stands clashed their fists in a speedy punch clash, and then Star Platinum broke through its enemy's fist.

This causes DIO's own fist to crack and twitch in pain with blood bursting out as he groans in pain.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA! Star Finger!" Jotaro had Star Platinum attack by extending its finger to pierce right through DIO's head.

But DIO was able to see that coming and move his head just enough so that the attack only leaves a big cut on the side of his head that is also deep, but nothing he could withstand.

"Five seconds, interesting." DIO said as he moves his head off from the extended finger and floats away. "Six seconds. My, my." He smirked.

Jotaro gasps to see that DIO isn't letting time resume in the five second limit as it should like always during the battle before this, but it looks like he's growing stronger now.

"This makes seven seconds. My power grows exponentially!" DIO excitedly with his right hand all healed up.

"I can stop time for even longer. But as for you, Jotaro, you wasted the opportunity you had to move. Gambling on getting me two seconds before time resumed was all for naught, what a miscalculation." DIO insulted.

"Though I will admit that you almost had me with that surprise finger attack, that would've damaged my head, but it was in vine!" DIO mocked.

Jotaro groans on how he hated that DIO is right and now there is nothing he can do with time being frozen for a longer period of time.

"I feel so marvelous, I could serenade the world! The moment I've dreamed of for so long is finally upon us." DIO bragged with a chuckle.

"Eight seconds have passed. Even though becoming an immortal for a short time felt great, but never in my wildest dream could I have imagined I'd feel something this exhilarating! And it's all thanks to the blood of the Joestar I have within me!" DIO laughed insanely while stabbing his finger into his head and drilling it.

"(Damn it… Guess you were right, after all, Joseph. My stupid temper got me in a shit-ton of trouble. For Christ sake.)" Jotaro thought blamed himself for not listening to Joseph.

But he immediately threw those thoughts away.

"(No, this isn't the end! He still hasn't faced the full force of my rage!)" Jotaro thought determined to kill DIO as he tries to force himself to move some more.

"Nine seconds total, that's how long my power lasted just now. Yes, perhaps nine seconds is the new extent of my Stand's extraordinary power." DIO smirked.

"(You bastard!)" Jotaro thought glared at DIO.

With time resuming again, DIO immediately has The World attack Jotaro with a barrage of punches.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" The World send Jotaro flying with one more punch.

"Jotaro!" Sunset worried and flies after him.

"Oh look, it would seem your love is trying to help you." DIO smirked.

"Sunset, don't…" Jotaro tried to warn her to stay away.

"Shit, Jotaro is in big trouble." Josuke worried for his older brother.

"You should be more worried about yourself!" Kira said as he threw several coins from his pockets at Josuke.

Josuke saw what that bastard was going and quickly got Crazy Diamond to form a rocky barrier from the street to protect himself from the coins that just exploded the moment they made contact.

"I'm getting really sick of your damn explosions, Kira!" Josuke mentioned.

"Really? I thought we were having fun!" Kira grinned and swings around with his grapple hook.

"Seriously?" Josuke surprised.

"Better start running!" Kira shouted as Killer Queen broke a large window sending down dozens and dozens of broken shards down at Josuke and the Stand touch a few several of them into bombs.

"Josuke! Get out of there!" Jonathan shouted in fear.

"Damn it!" Josuke quickly ran for his life while trying to avoid the glass shards as best he could.

Kira didn't stop there as he swings forward in the direction that Josuke is going and had his Stand break some more windows and small parts of some of the buildings to rain down at the fourth Joestar brother.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Josuke shocked.

"DORARARARARARARARA!" Crazy Diamond punched away the falling debris and glass shards that were going to hit Josuke.

And by doing that, Josuke also uses Crazy Diamond's power to restore the broken pieces that were used back into the buildings, but Kira wouldn't let him go that easily as he had Killer Queen detonate the pieces as they explode right above Josuke with his Stand doing its best to protect its User.

Josuke is rolling on the ground in serious pain though he wouldn't let this stop him from fighting against evil as he forces himself back up.

"Damn it, and just when Giorno was finished with healing me up earlier." Josuke panted.

"That guy is not going to stop until I'm nothing but pieces by his bombs, I gotta figure something out to get in close and punch right into his skull!" Josuke clutched his fist.

"Here comes another rain!" Kira announced while Killer Queen keeps breaking the windows and stone parts of the buildings to fall right above Josuke.

Josuke started running again, trying his best to get ahead of the falling debris so they don't explode on his head again. He even tries coating his legs with Crazy Diamond to give him more speed which seems to be working a little.

"Not so fast!" Kira said as Killer Queen threw those debris fast and far toward Josuke so that he wouldn't escape his wrath so easily.

Josuke gasp upon seeing those projectiles coming at him, there might be a chance that he won't be hit by the full force of the attack though he could still feel the explosion on his body with some bruises which are still gonna hurt.

"Josuke!" Rainbow Dash suddenly entered the scene and uses her wings to create a strong wind to blow the debris away.

"I so fucking love you!" Josuke shouted with a smile.

"Thank you!" Rainbow Dash smiled back.

"Glad for you to show up!" Kira fired another grappling hook at Rainbow Dash while she's not looking.

Killer Queen grabs onto the long rope of the grapple hook swinging it around as the rope reaches Rainbow Dash and wraps right onto her wings and around her body, and she is dragged around to crash onto the buildings.

"Rainbow Dash!" Josuke gasped.

"Try and catch her if you want!" Kira laughed as his Stand swing the harder, spinning Rainbow Dash around fast and threw her away.

"You bastard!" Josuke charged the fastest he could muster with his legs and feeling his anger gave him strength into his legs.

(With Jotaro and Sunset)

Sunset was able to catch Jotaro into her arms and carry him in the air while DIO is giving chase to the couple which is fun for him, he's going to enjoy tearing those two apart when he gets his hands on them.

"Sunset, take me to there!" Jotaro pointed at a building with a tower.

"Are you sure?" Sunset asked.

"I'm sure." Jotaro nodded.

Sunset decided to go along with this and heads for the tower, using a magic blast for a speed boost going to the tower and Jotaro brings out Star Platinum to break the tower off from the structure and lifts it to aim right at DIO.

"Oh, trying to crush me, are you?" DIO grinned, finding this to be funny.

Star Platinum threw the tower straight for DIO who didn't feel like a bother for him to move out of the way, he just punches his way through the tower though suddenly Jotaro burst out surprising DIO a bit.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" Star Platinum barrage punched DIO who had his guard up.

"Useless!" DIO knocked away the punches and threw his own at Jotaro who quickly block it with his own arm.

"I got you!" Sunset appeared from behind Jotaro and ready to launch her attack.

"Are you sure?" DIO asked with an evil chuckle.

Suddenly The World came up right in front of Jotaro with a punch in the stomach and another one across Sunset's face causing her magical energy ball to dissipate.

"Since you two loves being together so much, then I will end the both of you together!" DIO declared before he sends them flying together with a kick.

"Now to unleash all of my Stand's power!" DIO excitedly.

"Jotaro, weren't you mumbling something about being angry?! Is this all of the power you possess?!" DIO asked and The World charges toward them.

Jotaro quickly brought Sunset into his arms and have his Stand protect them, but DIO's Stand prove to be too strong for the defense to hold.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" The World kicked the couple away and they crash through a top corner of a building.

At the same time, Rainbow Dash struggles to break free from the rope and Josuke is running the fastest he could while Kira is chasing him around for the amusement.

"Go on, try and save your precious girlfriend!" Kira mocked.

"You're so going to get it when I get my hands on you!" Josuke growled.

"Josuke! I trust you!" Rainbow Dash called out as she managed to free one of her arms and reach out towards Josuke.

Josuke can already tell what that girl is planning because the rope around her might be an explosive trap, but he is going to make sure that she doesn't die on her watch.

"Crazy Diamond!" Josuke shouted, calling out his Stand and it grabs onto Rainbow Dash's hand.

"You fool!" Kira laughed as Killer Queen activate its power causing the rope to explode making Rainbow Dash blow up into pieces.

That was the cue Josuke acted faster, faster than he ever has to react with Crazy Diamond removing the rope from her body and started punching the pieces of Rainbow Dash before they burn into nothing. The pieces glow golden from Crazy Diamond's power and they come back together completely Rainbow Dash once again as she falls into his arms.

"You know that was crazy, right?" Josuke asked with concern.

"Hey, I said I trust you." Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Does that mean you'll trust him to die with you?" Kira asked smirking, appearing behind Josuke.

Josuke was unable to react this time when Killer Queen started throwing some strong punches on the boy's head and back before sending them flying through the street toward the bridge where Jotaro and Sunset have also crashed landed.

"Huh?" A young man saw this, confused of what is going on here, but then his sight went to Kira and his mouth forms into pure rage.

"I think it's time for the grand finale." Kira looked up seeing DIO coming in.

"And now I shall administer the killing blow! Here it is, my final dance with time!" DIO declared.

"Nine more seconds, that's all you have left!" DIO said.

Sunset was able to push Josuke and Rainbow Dash out of the way just before DIO freezes time again.

"Prepare to die! The World!" DIO freeze time with his Stand.

DIO lands in front of the couple with an evil chuckle having a very interesting idea on how to crush them.

"One second." DIO jumped away and disappeared from the scene.

Jotaro gasp, wondering what DIO is planning for him to just suddenly leave like that.

"Two seconds. Three seconds." DIO said echoing.

Jotaro was confused on why DIO left when he could've just killed him and Sunset out on the spot.

"Four seconds.

But that didn't really matter to him right now, no matter what DIO was planning for this final moment of the battle because there was only one thing that matters to him and that was to drive Star Platinum's fist into DIO once and for all.

"Five seconds."

"(I've had just about enough of this neon vampire wannabe. The next time I see that goddam face of his, I'm gonna freaking lose it and beat him into the ground so much that Hell would be a kid's playground to him!)" Jotaro thought declared with his hand holding onto Sunset's hand tightly.

"Six seconds."

"(That's right, DIO. Come and get it.)" Jotaro thought readied for him.

"Seven seconds."

(Music: Stand Proud, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusaders)

A large shadow appears right above Jotaro and that's because DIO is coming down with a big road roller.

"I'm going to roll all over you!" DIO shouted as he slams the road roller above as Jotaro tries to hold it back with Star Platinum.

Now was the time to unleash his full rage at DIO.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" Star Platinum started punching the road roller to push it back.

"It's too late! Time to die!" DIO said.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" DIO started punching and smacking down the road roller with his own fists and The World's.

Both sides clash to push the road roller to either side, but DIO is the one winning being on top.

"Eight seconds! WRYYYYYYY! I'll obliterate you!" DIO landed the final punch on the road roller at the same time Jotaro does, and he is crushed.

"Nine seconds." DIO said, standing up.

"I did it. It's over. The World has defeated Star Platinum, my Stand is more powerful than his." DIO declared.

"I have become immortal, everlasting with Stand power, now the rule of the Dark Brothers is absolute! All that is left are the rest of those heroes and we go to conquer the world!" DIO smirked.

"Ten seconds." DIO laughed.

"Would you look at that. I can stop time for ten seconds!" DIO felt his power growing again.

"All right, now that I've defeated Jotaro and his girlfriend, I should inspect his lifeless body and drink his blood. That is if there's any blood left to savior." DIO said as he moves, but something happened as he moves slowly which confuses him very much.

"No, it's not that I'm slowing down. For some reason, I can't move at all! I don't get it! This is impossible. I'm frozen." DIO confused.

"Hey DIO, it's been 11 seconds. I guess that's your Stand's limit, huh?" Jotaro said.

DIO gasped to hear that voice. Jotaro is alive, standing, and holding his girlfriend in his arms, all right behind DIO.

"I stopped time at nine seconds, and it's a good thing I did. It gave me a chance to escape. Yare yare daze, you idiot." Jotaro explained.

"Here's the thing. Since you're frozen like that, destroying you will only take a second!" Jotaro declared.

"Jotaro!" DIO angered.

"This is madness! You can stop time too? Curse you! This whole act was a ruse waste my nine seconds, wasn't it, you bastard!" DIO felt like a fool now.

"Now you're the frozen helpless, and I'm going to make damn sure that you get what you deserve for you did, including trying to kill my girlfriend!" Jotaro glared and Star Platinum threw a kick so hard that it broke both of DIO's legs.

"Time is about to start moving again." Jotaro said, undoing the frozen time and DIO is send flying to the ground.

"Jotaro?" Sunset confused.

"Don't worry, it's all gonna be over soon." Jotaro smiled.

DIO curses that Jotaro was able to get the jump on him like this, but then his eyes widen when he saw something horrible.

"KIRA?!" DIO shouted in rage.

Somehow, Kira is under the road roller with his lower half being completely crushed by and lots of blood oozing around him and coughing up painfully with blood.

"Huh, how did that happen?" Josuke confused with Rainbow Dash feeling the same.

"Now I'm finally getting my revenge for my big brother!" A young man walked up to them angrily.

"Wait, you… I remember you, but how is it possible that you're alive?" Kira asked shock.

But the young man in blue clothing just summons his Stand to erase off half of his head down the middle, killing Kira instantly.

DIO was distracted to see the sudden death of his younger brother to notice Sunset and Jotaro coming at him with her and Star Platinum's fist together with magic and Hamon combined.

"DIO!" Sunset and Jotaro shouted together that got DIO's attention.

But it was all DIO could do when Sunset and Jotaro destroy DIO's head completely into nothing, killing DIO once and for all.

(Music End)

It was over, both DIO and Kira, the next two brothers of the Dark Brothers are dead.

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

The battle has ended and man, it was intense! And I also decided to add a little twist with Kira's death being done by the hands of one young man which you will know soon in the next chapter, let just say this one is quite "The Hand" for our heroes to meet.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumbs up button, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next