• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,136

PreviousChapters Next
Gold Wind Approach by a Zipper Gangster

Gold Wind Approach by a Zipper Gangster

The sun is raising from the horizon with its sunlight shining through a window and into the bedroom of Twilight Sparkle with her loyal dog, Spike sleeping with her, the purple girl groans from her sleep and slowly opens her eyes and then her alarm clock went off.

“Stupid morning…” Twilight groaned as she lifts her left arm lazily around until she pressed the snooze button.

“Ahhh! What a good morning.” Spike yawned smiling.

“Can it wait a little longer…” Twilight said yawning.

Spike walks up the bed to his owner/best friend’s head starting to lick her cheek and face causing Twilight to giggle from that as she starts to wake with a smile.

“Okay, okay, I’m up.” Twilight giggled as she surrenders to Spike’s licking.

“I’m sure others would enjoy riding the stars in their dreams like you, but I seem to recall you always enjoy going to school.” Spike said before jumping off the bed.

“How right you are, my fateful puppy.” Twilight smiled as she grabs her glasses and put them on.

Twilight got up from the bed stretching her arms and down stretches with her legs to make sure her body is waking up as well, then she changed her clothes into her everyday outfit and reset the bed clean as it is and putting her pajama under her pillow to be use again later in the evening.

“Hmm.” Twilight hummed suddenly had a thought in mind.

“Something wrong, Twilight?” Spike asked.

“I don’t know, Spike. I just have this weird feeling that I’m supposed to remember something, something important.” Twilight said narrowing her eyes.

“Like a homeroom assignment you forgot?” Spike guessed.

“Don’t be silly. Me, forgetting to do my homeroom. If that ever happens then Hell would freeze over.” Twilight laughed as she walks downstairs to get her breakfast.

Twilight is seen sitting at the dinning table eating her favorite cereal with her mom enjoying her own while her dad is at the living room watching a little news on the TV, then Twilight started having that look on her face again like she did at her bedroom earlier.

“Is anything alright, sweetie?” Twilight Velvet asked her daughter.

“Huh? Oh, I’m fine, mom. Just having a little trouble remembering something like there was something important I should have done some time ago.” Twilight said.

“Forgot to do a homework assignment?” Night Light asked.

“Already tried that.” Spike said before going back to eating his food bowl.

“No, I’m sure it was something else, but I can’t remember what it was.” Twilight exclaimed before eating her cereal again.

“Try not to think too hard on it, Twilight. It’ll come to you eventually, maybe it was something you and your friends were doing together.” Velvet guessed.

“Could be.” Twilight shrugged.

“It’s not easy remembering things, which is why you always have to keep a photographic memory in two things: your photo album and your head.” Night Light grinned.

“Photo memory.” Twilight said to herself.

After finishing her breakfast and washing the spoon and bowl, she went back upstairs to her own bathroom to stat brushing her teeth to get them nice and shiny for today, she felt something stuck in there and used the combined effort of her toothbrush and her tongue to take out a tiny black rock thing.

“Huh, must have been from the cereal. Some people just can’t be careful of what they make in those factories these days.” Twilight sighed as she drops the tiny rock in the sink.

After she is done with the two minutes of brushing her teeth, she grabs her purple cup filling it with water and then spit the water right onto the mirror as she eyes widen shock realization.

“I remember now!” Twilight gasped.

Twilight dashed back into her room to grab her backpack looking inside to find the one thing she just remembered, but discover it wasn’t there and quickly searching through her whole like in drawers, in her closest, even under her bed.

“Come on, come on, where is it?” Twilight asked herself, panicking for her life.

“This looks a little freaky for your usually double and tripe check on your room.” Spike commented.

“Spike, I finally remember the important thing and I can’t believe I’ve completely forgotten about for the past weeks!” Twilight freaked out.

“Well, it’s good that you remember, I think.” Spike said, not sure how to feel about this.

“I mean, sure we went through some pretty intense things like with the magical problems and other supernatural things like Stands.” Twilight admitted as she looks through her room again.

“Twilight, can you please tell me what exactly you’re looking that getting me all worry now.” Spike asked, concern for Twilight now.

“This was the time when you were still at home and—Yes, I found it!” Twilight smiled as she held up a small piece of paper from under the bed.

“And not a moment to lose too. Come on, Spike!” Twilight grabbed her backpack and scoop up Spike as she ran down the stairs.

“Bye mom, bye dad, just remembered the important thing.” Twilight rushed out the door and ran her way to the school.

“Oh, that girl sure likes to get to school on time.” Night Light chuckled.

“At least she’s not obese with her studies like how she was back in Crystal Prep.” Velvet said.

(Canterlot High)

“Guys, everyone!” Twilight called out to her friends getting their attention.

“Morning, Twilight.” They all said at the same time.

“Great, you’re all here and Jotaro is not trying to skip school today.” Twilight glad to see them together in one spot.

“That was only one time, okay.” Jotaro proclaimed.

“Try doing it two to three times every month because you don’t “feel” like and I have to be the one to keep dragging you back here.” Sunset said with an amusing smirk.

“Yare yare daze…” Jotaro sighed.

“Are you excited because you won an online science fair?” Rainbow Dash asked as a little joke.

“No, I already did that months ago though I didn’t win. I finally remember something we did back when we first met Iggy.” Twilight mentioned.

“Back when we first met Iggy?” Josuke confused.

“It was when Joseph and Jonathan showed us their Stands power of spirit photos.” Twilight hinted.

“Wait, I’m starting to remember and… OH MY GOD?!?!” Joseph gasped.

“The time when Jotaro’s Stand, Star Platinum something in one of the photos and sketched a picture of it.” Giorno realized this too as everyone else is starting to remember that time.

“Right, and Twilight said she was gonna look it up before we got attacked by that crazy water Stand by a blind User.” Applejack said.

“Well, I would like to say I am sorry about taking so long to remember this information, but I am happy to report that I have the location of where the rock is.” Twilight showed them the paper which is a picture of one place.

“The Starswirl Planetarium?” Johnny asked.

“That’s right turns out the rock Star Platinum found was a unique space rock that was founded years ago and place in that Planetarium for all to see. I knew I seem it somewhere before.” Twilight said feeling proud of herself.

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go beat down some Dark Brothers once and for all!” Joseph excited as he pounds his fists together and was about to run to the Planetarium, but Pinkie stops him.

“But Jojo, we have to go through school today.” Pinkie reminded him and the school bell rings.

“Okay, school first then the Planetarium for some epic butt-kicking!” Joseph said.

Everyone quickly went inside the school and on their way to their assigned classes, all while a figure is standing with his back against the school fence looking over his shoulder.

“Soon, they finally found out the location. Guess that means I will have to play my part after all, what a shame.” Bucciarati said before walking away.

(After School)

“Okay, now we’re done with school. Time to visit that Planetarium.” Joseph declared as he and the others are running to the place.

“Just be on guard, everyone. We still don’t know what the other four Dark Brothers’ abilities can do, especially with their Stands.” Sunset advised.

“Don’t worry, there’s only four of them and there are thirteen of us. I say the odds against them seem pretty in our favor.” Rainbow Dash bragged.

“Fourteen if you include the talking dog.” Spike smirked running alongside Twilight.

“Just because we have the numbers advantage doesn’t mean it’s a guarantee win, they could have more than what they have right now.” Jotaro pointed out.

“And he is indeed, correct.” A voice agreed.

Suddenly a blue fist with a white glove-like armbrace came flying fast aiming for Fluttershy’s head, but Giorno reacted faster as he summoned Gold Wind to deflect the flying punch with a strong punch of its own as that weird hand went back to the owner which to a figure standing on top of a building.

“Good instinct, that punch would have knocked that girl unconscious for a day or two.” The man said, revealing himself to be Bucciarati.

“You bastard, if that is your way of greeting others then you’re going to see how we respond.” Johnny angered.

“Who in sane hill do you think you are?” Applejack glared fiercely.

“My name is Bruno Bucciarati, and I have come to battle the Joestar Brothers and the Rainbooms in the name of my Master and his Dark Brothers.” Bucciarati introduced himself gratefully.

“So, another one of their lackeys have come to be pounded to dust.” Jotaro said.

“I hope you like surprises because is about to blow up in your face!” Pinkie fired a cupcake from a mini-party cannon at the man in white.

“Sorry, but I’m not in the mood for sweets today.” Bucciarati said and his body glows blue.

Then a fist like the one that almost attacked Fluttershy appeared punch the cupcake that split in half each passing by Bucciarati’s head and they exploded into pink smoke a few feet behind his head.

“Be careful, he just brought out his Stand.” Rarity warned.

“Yeah, we can see that.” Josuke said as they ready themselves for battle.

“While I would like to take you all on at once, I have already chosen my opponent and that is you, Giorno Giovanna! Against my Stand, Zipper Man!” Bucciarati challenged the blonde Joestar brother.

Bucciarati’s Stand, Zipper Man is a blue and gray humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Bucciarati's. Its face is hidden apart from the mouth by a helmet-like covering adorned with a mohawk-like row of short spikes. Its body is covered in a dark body suit, with the chest and stomach exposed, and has pieces of padded armor over the shoulders, arms and wrists, knees and feet. Zippers varying in size hang from the base of its neck and abdomen, the back of its hands, and the top of its feet.

“You and your group are going to the Planetarium to find my masters, but the only way you’re getting to them is through me.” Bucciarati said pointing his thumb at himself.

“If he’s going through the trouble of to face us in person then that must the Dark Brothers are definitely there.” Jonathan concluded the theory.

“And it looks like he’s only challenging us one on one to either buy time or just pick us off one at a time.” Giorno guessed and walk forward a few steps.

“I accept your challenge, Bruno Bucciarati. Come, should I defeat you in battle then you will take us to where the Dark Brothers are hiding in the Planetarium.” Giorno wagered as he brought out Golden Wind.

“Very well, but your defeat will be your death.” Bucciarati jumped off the building and Zipper Man grabs the edge, and it open up like a zipper on a jacket.

“What… What is he doing to that building?” Fluttershy asked shock.

“That must be his Stand’s power.” Sunset guessed.

(Music: Rules of Nature, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance)

“Be prepared, for you and your brothers only had your Stands for a short time. I have mine since the day I was born.” Bucciarati warned before charging at Giorno with Zipper Man in front.

“MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!”

“ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!”

Both Golden Wind and Zipper Man unleash their fierce barrage of punches clashing into against each other causing a small but strong shockwave, neither Users are lighting up from their attacks and not letting their guards down. Then just as their Stands were about to clash again, the impact this time from Zipper Man caused a zipper to appear on Golden Wind’s arm close to the elbow and it opens up, causing it the bleed on Giorno’s arm.

“Giorno!” Fluttershy screamed.

“Oh crap, it looks like he can make those zipper things appear on people too and that looks like it really hurts.” Johnny grinded his teeth.

“Zipper Man’s zippers are not to be underestimated, they can appear anywhere from the touch of its fists and it can even unzip people into pieces if I wanted to.” Bucciarati explained.

“Is that right, then I better make sure not to get hit by those.” Giorno said as he starts running to his left.

“That’s easier said than done!” Bucciarati shouted, running after his foe.

Zipper Man threw a fast uppercut that Giorno barely dodges it though the fist made a slight contact to his neck causing a new zipper to appear and open as the blode Joestar boy was sent flying on his back.

“Damn it, I was so sure I dodged that.” Giorno groaned in pain.

“I hope you’re ready for death unlike you have ever felt before.” Bucciarati warned.

“No, I won’t let you hurt him. Help my boyfriend!” Fluttershy called out any nearby animals and soon came birds and some raccoons all charging at Bucciarati.

“Her ability to communicate with animals sure is something to behold.” Bucciarati complimented while defending himself from the animals.

“I hope you all can forgive me.” Bucciarati whispered though Giorno was the only one who was able to hear that.

“ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!” Zipper Man punched most of the animals away which scared them and the rest away.

“Oh dear, I’ll check you all at the animal shelter!” Fluttershy promised.

“Damn, this guy won’t even hesitate to punch a dog just do his job.” Pinkie shocked and Spike became scared as he jumps into Twilight’s arm and hold him for dear life.

“That just shows how serious he is.” Jonathan pointed out.

“(Damn it, this is bad. If he hits me again with that zipper power of his then I’ll be in serious trouble… I got to think of something quick.)” Giorno thought tried to keep himself together.

Then an idea pops into Giorno’s head and have Golden Wind attack the ground hard enough for a large piece to fly up in the air and it transformed into a vicious vulture as it screeches in rage and fly straight at the weird zipper Stand User.

“What? His Stand can create life?!” Bucciarati shocked and quickly brought out Zipper Man to defend against the talons.

Zipper Man quickly turns around and threw a strong punch right in the stomach to send the bird crashing into a building, but somehow the punch didn’t have any effect on the bird and suddenly Bucciarati is the one being sent flying and the force felt like his own attack.

“(But how? I was sure I punch the bird, but I got hit instead?)” Bucciarati thought confused and feeling the pain from his stomach.

“When Gold Wind creates a life from its own unique energy, that life also has its own protection that whatever attacks that creature the damage is reflected back at the attack. I actually discovered that in secret.” Giorno explained.

(Music End)

“Awesome! Now that’s what I call life hitting you back!” Rainbow Dash cheered.

“You got that right, it’s like Giorno has his own defense system.” Josuke excited.

“Let’s hope that’ll be enough to deal with Bucciarati.” Jotaro said.

“It would seem I have misjudged your power, Giorno. Despite lacking the experience of having your Stand for a short time, you have already grown in power and discover its own ability. You have gained my respect, and now I will no longer hold back.” Bucciarati declared with Zipper Man looking more pump up for battle.

“Then show me what you can do, Bruno Bucciarati!” Giorno dared as Golden Wind is ready for another round too.

To Be Continue…

Author's Note:

KO a new chapter is done and hope you all enjoy it!

The Joestar Brothers and the Rainbooms have found the location to where the remaining Dark Brothers are which is at the Planetarium, but first they encounter Bruno Bucciarat who is fighting Giorno to a fight. It looks like Giorno has turned the tide in this fight, but Bucciarati isn’t done and may have a few more tricks from his Stand’s nonexisting sleeves.

KO comment, favorite, and follow through of how this story will go!

PreviousChapters Next