• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 1,359 Views, 34 Comments

Civilizations Collide - Charx



A probe is sent to a newly discovered planet that was found to contain organic compounds. This planet was named Kepler 50-31b, but you may know it as Equus

  • ...
16
 34
 1,359

Epilogue

300 years later....

Pony and human relations are better than ever before. There was once only trade between the two races, but now it can truly be said that they are friends. Both sides have gained much knowledge. Ponykind has learned of the larger side of science, the study of stars and galaxies, while humans learned much about subatomic physics (through magic, technically a form of nanotechnology).

Princess Twilight Sparkle Sat upon her throne and reflected these developments. She remembered the day humans had first contacted them. It is was entirely unintentional, and surprising to both parties. It was both mind blowing and completely logical when Twilight revealed that they had met before.

Spike was just a baby then. Twilight smiled at the memories of her of her friends. Applejack as old as Granny Smith had ever been now. Rainbow Dash was the most respected member of the Wonderbolts, only ever training the best of the best. The others lived life as they always had, even getting marriedd and watching their kids grow up.

The humans were different. One generation would last only about 100 years, though that number slowly grew. It really was amazing how two races so different, yet so similar, could form friendships across the galaxy.

As was said in the golden record,

"We step out of our solar system into the universe seeking only peace and friendship."

Author's Note:

I will definitely have to rewrite this when I get better at writing. It was far from complete.

Comments ( 10 )

Interesting use of a time skip here. It would have been nice to see what happened in between the humans seeing the images and the epilogue but it was a good job overall! Good luck in your future writings!

Contact establishment and negotiations, I demand to see!

Well. That de-escalated quickly.

I would like to see this expanded in future; please keep it under consideration. :twilightsmile::fluttershysad:

6312494

I WILL definitely remake this story into something amazing, but only after a couple one-shots and more followers

I was about to say YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT:flutterrage:
But thanks for telling:pinkiehappy:

*sniff* MOOOAAARR idk if its compete. still MOOOOAAAARRRR

Except for the part where Star Swirl was responsible for just about every important advance in human history, I enjoyed it. Nice.

What... What the hell are you doing! you don't just skip 300 years! I just... No... I hope you rewrite this soon, cause the let me say, the theory you have, is great, magnificent, keep it. But the execution was just either illl thought out or just lazy. Sorry I'm being so harsh but I didn't enjoy this story. I will however, keep an eye on it, pls fix soon.

Don't take it too hard by the way, it's like tasting the best food in the world than going back to food for mere mortals, it ain't the same anymore, I'm too far gone.
keep writing and getting better, if you stop, then You will get a dislike.

It... was okay, I guess. Though, Starswirl did a big no-no by becoming God to a lesser race and contaminating the culture(s?), and with it suddenly ending right there and far into the future... yeah, this can be improved upon greatly to make it more appealing.

Corto, pero intenso.

Login or register to comment