• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,735 Views, 156 Comments

Twilight, Soldier of War - DR-Fluffy



After a failed experiment everyone thought Twilight was dead but three years later she returns as a human

Comments ( 17 )

Perhaps a sequel, I really liked this.

9394857
Sorry, as far as this story goes, I'm creatively tapped out. But I'm glad you like it.

Like the alternate ending.

9396543
Better then the original?

9396547
The original wasn't as depressing but both seemed pretty good.

Ya I needed this ending.

9404559
Thanks. :twilightsmile: I'm not too surprised that the grammar has issues, considering I was basically learning as I went. But as for the "periods at the end of dialogue are scarcely used" I only recently figured out that you can use both periods and commas in dialogue. I used to use only periods in dialogue but heard that was wrong, so I switch over to using only commas, but now I've learn that is also wrong.

In short I have to relearn all my old habit in writing moving foreword. *deep sigh* the grammar rules for dialogue can be some of the most convoluted at times.

And thanks for the follow.

Wow that alternator ending almost got me just...wow that was like a swift punch in the feels not enough to make me teary eyed but almost honestly kind of like it better a sort of bitter sweat

9479971
9480032
While I'm a fan of both, it wasn't based on anything really. It's just a modern sci-fi setting.

I always do love the fics that throw Twilight into a war were it's a Humans fighting each other or when it's Humanity vs x.

10471363
Originally I had plan to have Twilight use it, however, with how the story was split between the past and present, the build up for it just wasn't worth it in the end. It would have simply been underutilized.

So, just for clarification, this part where she woke up in the bar and kept talking with her dead teammates and they kept talking about their battles and stuff, is alluding to the 'eternal drinking hall' Teagen was talking about? And this is essentially the afterlife for them

10671315
Yes, that's basically it.

*Twilight and the rest of her teammates keep talking*

*Unnamed figure in a commanders uniform barges into the bar*

"Commander Cortreau!"

Everyone snaps to attention.

"You and your squad are being re-deployed! Get back to HQ and prep for infill at 0400 hours!"

*Everyone visions start blurring, and they suddenly black out*


*In the living world*


"Huzzah!" Luna celebrates. "We have resurrected the Princess of Magic! Alert our sister with the joyous news!"

Login or register to comment