• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 488 Views, 23 Comments

The beginning of the great guardian - Dangum117



the story begins where a war breaks out between alicorns and chaos bringers and a human is brought to equstria and given powers of an Alicorn but is frozen for decades and wakes up to now find princess celestia and Luna and many trials ly ahead

  • ...
23
 23
 488

Chapter Two

Celestia and Luna have just been crowned the Princesses of Equastria and a new era of peace had begun. Both sisters loved thier kingdom dearly, they did everything they could to keep thier subjects happy. It had been more than eight months since thier coronation and Ferric and Luna had been married only for a few weeks. Discord did not take this news very happily having his only company swept away into a world of politics and the first royal marrage to take place in Canterlot made him feel even more alone than he already was.

Celestia and Luna no longer wished to play as much as they had used to since they had many new responsibilities. They also wanted to act in a mature manner so they didn't want to play tricks on other ponys with Discord. Discord was beginning to be agitated so he tried to have a little fun by himself at the expense of others as Celestia, Luna worked with royal matters while Ferric acting as the official commander of the royal guard Ferric knew about Discord from Luna telling him about Discord .He at first didn't like the fact of a Draconequuses roaming around rembering the death and destruction from them. But he said "If you trust him I trust him" but he dose always keep careful watchout for activity, but Discord would use his magic to secretly play small tricks on the royal guard and anyone who visited the castle gradually.

His pranks grew more and more mean in spirit and daring until one day a important Griffin leader had come to visit the castle. Discord turned himself invisible and used his magic to turn the Griffin into a chicken as the leader was talking to the princess and Feric nautruly The Griffin was outraged,Celestia and Luna apologized, completely embarrassed while trying to use there magic to change him back unfortunately none of the spells they attempted to used worked except the one that allowed the Griffin to speak again.

It was then Discord burst out laughing not bothering to keep him self invisible any more. The royal guard upon seeing a Draconequuse attempted to subdue him but Discord promptly turned them into small harmless rodents. Enraged the princesses told Discord to turn everyone back to normal, but he just roared with laughter after the oversized Griffin chicken fruitlessly flied up and pecked his feet. Ferric enraged as well demanding to turn them back as well, eventually he turned the Griffin and guards back to normal turning himself once again back invisible performing a memory spell to make them forget what had happen. But the spell did not work on the three and they excused themselves from the room they talked with Discord chastised him greatly and telling him what he had done could have hurt relations with griffins long term.

They told him not to play tricks any more since they could potentially get so reckless that ponys could be seriously hurt. Discord grew angry he explained that the princess never wanted to have fun with him any more that they were much to serious. Weeks past and discord grew even more bored and more agatated his tricks were beginning to be more dangerous just as the princess had predicted the three amedetly sought out Discord and confronted him.

"You need to stop, what you are doing is not right you are hurting these ponies and if you keep going with your horred tricks worse things may happen" "What about me?"

Discord replied with a sneer

"I have been ignored and hidden for too many years shut in like a prisoner you have no right to do that to me!"

It was then that the Draconequuse realized something old memories bubbled up to the surface about the war and his parents it was if his destiny was calling out for him beckoning him over the edge. His mind begin to twist in a horred direction he remebered that he was the inbodyment of chaos just as his parents had told him so very long ago and with that Discord snapped the rational part of his mind slipping away bieng replaced with all sorts of chaotic thoughts. His destiny was bieng fulfilled a destiny he had wanted to avoid ever since he had ever met the two priceses as a very young creature the inbody ent of chaos gave a lash long laugh he could feel his powers growing with in him. It was as if his parents were there beside him whispering in his ears what he was lead to do perhaps they were.

Celestia and Luna shocked at what they were seeing before there very eyes one of there long time friends was becoming a monster.

"Discord!" Celestia cried "Stop please!" But Discord had other plans "You were really never my friends"He said "You just keep me subdued so that I wouldn't become a chaos bringer just like the ones who murderd your parents.

All my breatheren wanted was a little fun but you and your Alicorns had to go ruin everything that's why the war even happend, now then I guess I should finish the job then and take over equastria just like my parents always wanted to ha lets get started shall we"

Discord let out another harsh laugh while he flew high above canterloute using to spread chaos throughout the land pink clouds rained chocolate milk on the ponies below covering them in stickieness while grassy tornados ripped the roofing off of houses and the gravity in some areas had become none existent. His magic effected the ponies as well, earth ponies loosing their strength and making them weak, the wings of the pegasi were changed into the ones of insects and made very small barely enough to lift the ponys off the ground and also let them have fire breath and turned unicorns horns into various animal horns some only preform one spell and all they could do is change things into flowers and others could only cover things in paint and ect.

Celestia and Luna were horrified crying out for Discord to stop they flew up to him ready to fight, Ferric with his spear in hand ready to save equastria only for him to take away there flight capability but ferric was a little behind seeing Luna falling, screaming for help, he rushed to grab both of them and put them down on the ground and immediatly rushed out in anger using the bottom of his spear to strike Dicord. He hit Discord on his head but Discord enraged by this he hit Feriic sending him crashing into the palace wall snapping his fingers putting him in heavy shackles on him that prevented him to use his strength to use his magic he was powerless discord laughed out loud

"That was a good hit that actually hurt a lot "

while he rubed his head he was having such fun why hasent he done this long ago weakened and battered the princess felt Hopeless the land they swore to protect was falling apart around them they felt they were to blame but a glimmer of hope shimmered in the darkness the girls remember the Elements of Harmony which had been scarcely used for many years ever since the sisters had risen to power they shakely stood to there hooves the sound of their subjects crys echoed in there ears ferric in rage for bieng able to due nothing to help.

Celestia Luna they had to get to the elements racing through canterloute castle faced many obstacles thrown in there way by discord but together they managed to over come them and reached the elements of harmony within the bowls of the castle where they were kept safe along with the other treasures of the land dawning the elements the girls went to the highest balcony of the castle discord paid hardly any attention to them after all " without there flight strength what kind of a threat were they to him" the girls reached deep within themselves and remembering there friendship benefiting each other and there subjects when they had used it to solve problems and fix political afairs with other species friendship had been big part of there lives and they would not let discord destroy there pony friends the elements of harmony activated bombarding discord with pure magic of friendship as he gave one last laugh his body was incrusent with stone

"You can't stop the force of nature I will return Celestia and Luna!"

That was the last thing he said his voice echoing through the ears of the princess and Ferric statue glissing in the sun light once there beloved companion now dicord was a prisoner in stone celiastia began to cry Luna comforting her slowly equastria changed back to its normal self eater ponies pegasi and unicorns now have there strength ,wings and magic back Celestia and Luna gaing back there strength and wings but also gaind something new a farel main like ones of there parents the mains symbolized the height of there power and the essence of who they where and there iner magic the only remnecence of his cruel ruel was posin joke as well as the memories of the ponys he had terrorized...........