• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 1,017 Views, 2 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: Independence Day - gamerboy111



A Conversion Bureau story, where the ponies seem to want destruction of Earth a little too much..

  • ...
22
 2
 1,017

Seattle Is No More

The ponies were headed for Seattle. The magic sphere continued moving along the coast of America. The sphere shown light across the land. Twilight Sparkle, along with Princess Luna looked outside. They both seemed depressed. Celestia noticed this.

"What's wrong?" Princess Celestia asked, curious. Twilight sighed.

"Princess, I forgot why we're doing this? Killing the humans, I mean. Killing isn't our nature, and although this IS for their own good, I..."

"Don't worry. The humans are evil, vile, cruel, greedy, petty, rude, and not to mention ugly species. They don't see the error of their ways now, but I assure you, they will. Their planet is polluted and unclean. After we save them, we will leave. This planet is horrible." Princess Celestia said. Princess Luna's ears perked.

She said that we will turn the New York City area into a new Manehatten, but if we leave how can we? Luna thought. But she kept the thought to herself.

Twilight was about to respond when the shimmering lights of Seattle rose into view. It distracted the ponies from Princess Celestia, and they all seemed impressed.

"Seriously though, why do the humans rip off our city names?! We had Los Pegasus, Manehatten, Hoofington P.C, Fillydelphia, Baltimare, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and not to mention Vanhoover first!" Rainbow complained. But then a loud whistling noise spread throughout the land, and a loud bang was heard. The ponies saw a missile coming straight at them! Celestia immediately recognized it as the human nuclear bomb, Davy Crockett. It was the smallest nuclear bomb ever made, in terms of explosion mass. But before she could react, the bomb blew up on the side of the sphere. Celestia strained to keep the sphere from collapsing, but then the smoke cleared. They all had very minor 1st degree burns, but otherwise were fine.

"It really was the smallest atomic bomb ever made..." said Princess Celestia.

30 minutes later, on a nearby helicopter...

The Vice President of the Unites States looked out the front of the helicopter window. There was Seattle on the horizon, already being attacked. Smith Tower already collapsed, and many more to come. The Helicopter seemed to be going a lot faster than normal. It swerved left and right, and finally entered the city of Seattle.

"My parents live on a house on Freemont Avenue, where is it, Vice President?!" The Vice President of the Unites States friend, who's name was Josh, asked hastily. The Vice President of the Unites States opened a map and looked at it, the said,

"Take a left now, and when you hit the giant pile of rubble, turn left and keep going. You will know if you've gone too far if you hit the burning building and screams of terror." The Vice President of the Unites States said.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES!" Josh screamed.

"It's not a joke." said The Vice President of the Unites States.

"Oh."

The helicopter soon landed in the middle of Freemont Avenue. The second it landed the two jumped out and ran down the street until they found a house, the roof was caved in and all the windows were broken. The two ran inside. Josh slammed open the door, which broke off it's hinges as he did so.

"MOM, DAD, ARE YOU HERE?!" He called. He could hear the screams of everybody outside as he ventured into the ruined house. He turned into the kitchen and there was a man lying there.

"DAD!" Josh screamed.

"Josh?!" The man said.

"DAD!!" Josh hugged his dad so tight The Vice President of the Unites States thought that his ribs might explode. That's about the time when Josh's dad noticed The Vice President of the Unites States.

"Oh, um... who's this man?" Asked Josh's dad. Josh released his grip and walked over to The Vice President of the United States.

"This is my friend, The Vice President of the United States. You seriously didn't know we knew each other?" asked Josh.

"What? Oh, my gosh... Um, I'm not dressed for this occasion... Um..." Josh's dad said, sweating. The Vice President responded.

"Do you think any of us are?" He extended his hand. "Joe. Joe Biden." Josh's dad stared for a second, but then extended his hand and shook Joe's hand.

"Robert. Robert Davis." He said. Josh looked at his dad for a second, then looked around curiously.

"Um, where's Mom?" He asked.

"She went on a vacation to Las Vegas, thank goodness. She'll be safe." Robert said.

"Not for long." said The Vice President of the United States. "The ponies are attacking Las Vegas in a couple of days, and are probably transforming Seattle right now!" The Vice President looked very worried.

As if on cue, a giant bang was heard a while away. They jumped a little from the explosion, and could hear a silent sizzling sound coming closer and closer.

"Oh, shoot, we have to get out of here!" Josh screamed. "Come on!" He waved them out of the building. They looked over to their right to see a giant white sphere advancing closer and closer to them. It passed over the space needle, and was turned into nothing more than a mountain peak. They could hear hundreds of screams, soon turning into tens, soon turning into ones. Robert stopped in his tracks.

"God help us all..." He said, looking up at the orb of light.

"DAD, COME ON!" Josh screamed. He grabbed Robert's arm and pulled him into the helicopter. They strapped in and Josh began whispering to himself as he hit many buttons and levers.

"Hurry up, Josh! It's coming!" The Vice President said. Robert looked back.

"Soooon?" He said. "There's a giant sphere of light coming at us!" Robert said with a whimper.

"THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, But if we don't get out of here, that giant sphere of light will vaporize us! Hang on!" Josh yelled. He pulled back on the steering wheel, and the helicopter began to fly. To slowly made it's was to higher altitude before zooming off; the sphere in hot pursuit. Josh dodged many falling buildings as the sphere inched closer and closer to the helicopter to the point where it was just a few feet off. They all screamed as a building in front of them collapsed, causing loads of dust to float in front of them. They entered the cloud of dust, and burst out just as the sphere overtook Seattle. They were in the clear.

They all calmed down, their hearts slowly going down. Josh looked back. he then spoke.

"Dad, I think you may have to move again."

Author's Note:

WELL DAT HAPPENED. oh nonononono... WHY CELESTIA WHY?!?!

:trollestia: trolololol!

Oh for the...