• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 1,017 Views, 2 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: Independence Day - gamerboy111



A Conversion Bureau story, where the ponies seem to want destruction of Earth a little too much..

  • ...
22
 2
 1,017

Sir, The World Is Ending.

A loud whistling sound flew through the air, followed by the distant sound of an explosion. More followed the first, and then a loud bang shook Washington D.C, a missile hit the Washington Monument's base, and a loud crack was heard. and the Washington Monument came-a-tumbling down. It hit the ground on it's side, with a loud crunch as it caved in on it's self. Celestia and Luna looked over the city, smiling. Although the plan of killing humans may seem horrible at first glance, once you know the reason we're doing it you couldn't possible resist volunteering to help out. Too bad the humans didn't really understand what heaven is really like, they must think they're crummy, polluted, violent, evil, murky, dark, world is better. Why else would they be resisting to death so much?

Luna looked over towards the center, or at least what she suspected was the center; of the town where the Washington Monument once stood proud. It overlooked the city of Washington D.C., shining brightly at night; and spreading beauty in the day.

"Do we really have to destroy this city, Sister? Or, any city, in general?" Luna asked, cringing as she saw Congress being flattened by a magical burst.

Princess Celestia flew down towards The White House, and sighed. "Yes, Sister. As much as I hate to do so, but you know the spell." she said. "If it is going to fix pollution, then we will need to get rid of most of the major cities. The spell can handle natural things, and most ruins or houses, but the major cities and big things like that it cannot handle. We need to manually get rid of those."

Luna looked at Celestia curiously, before finally landing on The White House along with Celestia. They trotted to the center of The White House roof, and Luna's horn glowed, sparks flying off. A huge beam of black light flashed across the city, and all the ponies disappeared. Everything they were holding dropped to the ground, leaving only ruins and humans.

"I evacuated the city. Now what?" Luna asked, blowing her horn to cool it off.

"We use the spell on it." Celestia said. A silent bang came from the side of The White House, and after a few oof's, and ow's, The CMC popped up on the roof. They climbed on it and looked around what was once the city Washington D.C.

"Well, ah think we taught those humans ah lesson on friendship, right girls?" A response filled with nods later, Apple Bloom added, "Heaven as great, right?" "Of course it is!" said Scootaloo.

A second later, the mane six jumped on the roof. They're trots echoing through the empty city.

"Get ready," said Princess Celestia. "We need all the power we can get." The element bearers took out the Elements of Harmony, and put them on. The Princesses started powering up their magic as the Element Bearers had a string of light bounce around on the Elements, they opened their eyes, full white with power, and concentrating it on the Princesses horns. A blast of light blinded them, and they fell to the ground.

"Ugh..." groaned Rainbow. "Did it work?" she looked to the center of the roof, where the princesses once surrounded. There was a small ball of light floating just inches off the roof.

The princesses smiled, followed by the mane six and the CMC.

"Eeeyupe." said Apple Jack, standing up. "We don't have a lot of time. Let's go!" Said Princess Celestia. A flash of white light, and the ponies were gone. A few seconds later, a huge blast of blue-white light flew outwards, in a fashion similar to what the big bang might of looked like, followed by the white orb expanding, covering the ruined city of Washington D.C. like a giant wall of white, transforming everything it touched. Congress became a big oddly shaped rock, the ruins of the Washington Monument became a log, and the White House was turned into a lake. Within a minute, all of Washington D.C. became replaced with wonderful rolling meadows coated with flowers, blissful lakes, forests, and hills, and fresh, clean, non-polluted air. It turned into a beautiful location. But you bet the Vice President was not happy about that.

Meanwhile, in Area 51...
The Vice President of The United States walked through the halls of a computer room, and turned left to be met with a person rapidly typing on a computer.

"Well?" He asked. "Did you find him?" The person on the computer nearly jumped out of his skin when The Vice President said.

"N-no..." He said. "We lost all contact with the helicopter caring our worlds leaders. It crashed landed right before the atomic bomb went off. Even if some survived, they couldn't have made it into a bomb shelter that quickly." He stated sadly. The Vice President sighed as he slowly walked away. He heard running to his right and when he turned his head, and saw a man wearing glasses and a white lab coat with papers running towards him. He skidded in his tracks and looked at the Vice President.

"Mr. Vice President," he said, shivering. "We have bad news."

The Vice President nodded and said, "What is it?" The man gulped, and flipped a page. He took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Sir, the world is ending."

Author's Note:

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING, HOW SPECIFIC!! -Editor
Rly editor... rly? :facehoof: