• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 3,061 Views, 130 Comments

Pink Rainbow - WingsPony



What happens when Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie share an accidental kiss!

  • ...
20
 130
 3,061

Crushed

Rarity huffed as she carried a large stack of boxes and bags. She only had a small gap between boxes to see where she was going. Rarity started to feel frustrated; that she only had a small peep hole to look through. She was pretty sure that she had turned a few heads. Especially with the heavy load that she was carrying. Rarity thought that she must have looked like a mountain of boxes that grew legs.

“I just had to run out of gas…again! Oh Rarity, when will you ever learn! At least the fabric store is relatively close by.” Said Rarity as she mumbled to herself.

When Rarity approached her shop/house she propped the door ajar with her elbow. Just before she used her foot to kick the door open. Rarity hauled her things over to her inspiration room. Through the small gap between the many boxes and bags Rarity saw Pinkie Pie sitting on her red fainting couch. Salty tear tracks stained Pinkie Pie’s cheeks as she sobbed silently.

“Pinkie! Are you alright?”

Pinkie Pie stood up, she looked away from Rarity’s gaze. She couldn’t look Rarity in the eye, not after she ruined Rarity’s dress. Through the small gap Rarity saw that her blue dress was now covered in dust. Not to mention there was now a slight tear near Pinkie Pie’s right knee. Normally Rarity would have made a huge fuss over Pinkie Pie destroying one of her creations.

But she pushed those thoughts away when she saw Pinkie Pie’s tears. Rarity threw down all of her things on the floor, she raced to Pinkie Pie’s side. Before Pinkie Pie even had time to look up Rarity already had her arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace. A fresh wave of tears overcame Pinkie Pie, Rarity’s eyes over flowed with tears of her own.

“It’s ok, Pinkie dear. I’ve got you.” Cooed Rarity as she lightly petted Pinkie Pie’s head.

Rarity’s words were soft and soothing, Pinkie Pie felt better just knowing that Rarity was there with her. Rarity broke the embrace just long enough to lead Pinkie Pie back over to the large red plush sofa. Once they were seated Rarity leaned close to Pinkie Pie. Rarity carefully held Pinkie Pie’s right hand in her own. Rarity looked over Pinkie Pie while they sat in silence. She was alarmed when she saw Pinkie Pie had scraped up her left wrist.

“Darling, you're hurt! What happened? Did that brute Crash do this to you!”

Rarity’s words were coated with a fiery venom, Pinkie Pie’s eyes were filled with sorrow.

“No! Rainbow Dash didn’t do this…I just fell, that’s why I look like this.”

“Rainbow Dash? I thought you were meeting up with Crash?”

Pinkie Pie clutched her knees, she felt her nails starting to dig in as she stared down at the floor.

Rainbow Dash is Crash…” whispered Pinkie Pie

“I’m afraid I didn’t quite catch that?”

“I said, Rainbow Dash is Crash! I saw her sitting in Sugar Cube Corner with a pink rose. The pink rose that Crash was suppose to bring.”

Pinkie Pie began to tremble with tears of frustration, Rarity was speechless, she sat there letting Pinkie Pie’s words sink in. After a long moment, Rarity put her hand on Pinkie Pie’s shoulder.

“Pinkie, it’s alrig-”

“NO! It’s not alright! As soon as I learned the truth…I just…I JUST RAN AWAY! I STOOD HER UP!…I’m a terrible…awful friend. She is probably really hurt, waiting around for me to show up.”

Rarity grabbed Pinkie Pie by her shoulders. “You are not an awful friend, you were just in shock. That doesn’t make you a bad person, it just means that you are human.”

Rarity felt Pinkie Pie’s shoulders slump forward, she looked off to the side avoiding the fashionista’s gaze.

“What do I do now Rarity?” Pinkie Pie’s words soft.

Without a word she grabbed Pinkie Pie’s face with her pale fingers. With a rolling motion of her hand Rarity titled Pinkie Pie’s face towards her own. Pinkie Pie’s face was trapped under her friend’s piercing stare, she noticed that Rarity’s expression was hard as granite. Yet, her dark sapphire eyes were soft and filled to the brim with compassion.

“You have three options, the first one is confronting Rainbow Dash. Your second option is just ignore the situation entirely. Thirdly you can play this whole thing by ear.”

Pinkie Pie’s icy blue eyes darted off to the side for a few moments before she looked back towards the cool, sapphire pools before her.

“I think….I know what I should do.”

Pinkie Pie pulled free from Rarity’s light grip on her face before she captured Rarity and a warm hug. A dainty smile tugged at Rarity’s delicate lips.

“Rarity?” The fragile pink haired girl looked up at Rarity with pleading eyes.

“I was just wondering if I could stay with you tonight? I don’t want to go back to an empty house. Most the time it’s okay but….I just don’t want to be alone right now…”

Rarity raised an eyebrow as she addressed her broken friend. “Is your father scaling another volcano?”

Pinkie Pie shook her head. “ No, mom is the volcanologist even though she is retired. She will get a call once in a while, since she really knows her stuff! Dad is the paleontologist, he is Africa right now. His is uncovering a new species of Euoplocephalus. I would visit Maud at her apartment but she is studying for an up coming exam. Not to mention that she runs our family’s rock shop. And Marble and Limestone…Oopsie! I mean Mable and Lindsey they are both in a private school at the moment.”

Pinkie Pie felt Rarity tighten her grip slightly. “Pinkie, I had no idea, well I knew that your parents travel a lot. But I didn’t know that you lived all by yourself! If you ever feel isolated or lonely, you can stay here with me. Truth be told, I know what it is like to have a family that travels a lot for work. Most the time it is just me and Sweetie Belle.”

A large smile graced Pinkie Pie’s face. It was the first genuine smile that Rarity had seen all day. Rarity couldn’t help smiling tenderly at her pink friend.

“You are always welcome here darling. I do have some work I really need to get done…But I can set it aside if need be.”

Pinkie Pie shook her head “No, you should really finish your work! I can just watch you!”

Rarity was relieved to see Pinkie Pie had some of her spunky energy back. Rarity grabbed a Band-Aid for Pinkie Pie’s injured wrist. After Pinkie Pie was all patched up. They both walked over to Rarity’s supplies that she had thrown on the floor earlier. After they organized and put everything away, Rarity put on her red rimmed work glasses. When Rarity walked over to her large sewing machine, before she could even sit down in her chair. Pinkie Pie was already sitting there, Rarity couldn’t help giving Pinkie Pie a look.

Pinkie Pie silently motioned Rarity to come over and sit on her lap. Rarity let out a playful sigh before she took her seat on Pinkie Pie’s lap. As Rarity cut out the patterns for her latest dress. Pinkie Pie gently wrapped her arms around Rarity’s waist. She could feel Pinkie Pie resting her head on her shoulder. Even though Pinkie Pie’s arms slightly hindered Rarity’s movements. The determined seamstress worked on, after a few hours of tedious work. Rarity could hear light snoring coming from behind her. Rarity giggled to herself before she tenderly shook Pinkie Pie awake.

“Pinkie dear, it is time for bed.”

Rarity couldn’t help yawning loudly in a very unladylike fashion. Pinkie Pie laughed cheerfully at Rarity’s lapse of proper manners. Rarity jokingly stuck her nose in the air to give herself an air of sophistication. In a sudden burst of energy Pinkie Pie sprinted up stairs. Rarity followed the pink blur up to her room. Once Rarity was in her room she dug through her dresser drawers. She pulled out a pair of pink satin pajama bottoms and a matching pink night shirt. Rarity handed over the silky sleepwear to her house guest. Pinkie Pie graciously took the pajamas since she was still wearing the ruined blue dress. While Pinkie Pie got dressed, Rarity took off her work glasses and put on her own set of night wear. Pinkie Pie draped the ruined dress over small chair. Not a moment later, Pinkie leaped on Rarity’s large queen sized bed.

Pinkie Pie made herself quite at home, she snuggled the dark purple blanket up to her chin. Rarity just shook her head, as she wore a limp smile. Rarity turned out the light, as soon as she got under the covers. Pinkie Pie snuggled up to her, Rarity laid on her side. She was face to face with Pinkie Pie, Rarity leaned forward, she planted a delicate kiss on Pinkie Pie’s forehead.

“Good night darling, sweet dreams….”

Pinkie Pie inched closer to Rarity’s face, Rarity froze when she felt Pinkie Pie’s breath tickle her ivory skin. Rarity flinched slightly when she sensed Pinkie Pie’s lips caress her cheek, the contact was brief. But it was enough to take Rarity by surprise. She had never seen Pinkie Pie acting so tenderly and affectionate before.

“ Nighty, night Rarity, thank you for letting me stay with you.”

Rarity heard a hint of sadness in Pinkie Pie’s tone, Rarity decided not to dwell on it, since both of them were completely exhausted. After a few moments of silence, the two friends drifted off in a warm sleep.

The soft golden light of the sun barely peeked over the horizon, when Rarity’s alarm clock chimed. Alerting her that it was a new start to a new day. Rarity raised her arms over her head before she slipped out from her warm covers. Rarity did her early morning stretches for a few minutes.

Next she grabbed her water bottle, it was very important to stay hydrated after a night’s sleep. Once Rarity had her fill, she hopped in the shower. After about 15 minutes Rarity stepped out of the shower. Not long after that Rarity began her long beauty primping regiment. Pleased with her appearance Rarity started to make breakfast for Pinkie Pie and herself, her mind drifted while she worked.

*I guess I don’t have to make any breakfast for Sweetie Belle. It was a stroke of luck that Sweetie Belle was spending the night at her friend’s house. Especially, after the day poor Pinkie had, I can’t even imagine what I would do if I were in her position.*

Once, Rarity had finished making a breakfast of poached eggs, wheat toast, chopped fruit and a tall glass of water. While Rarity set their breakfast on the table. Pinkie Pie yawned as she mindlessly sat down at the table. Rarity nearly gasped when she saw the worst case of bedhead she had ever seen. After they ate their breakfast Rarity started to pack lunches for the both of them.

For her own lunch she packed brown rice, steamed veggies, grapes and a bottle of sparkling water. Next she made Pinkie Pie’s lunch including a peanut-butter jelly sandwich, a tangerine, a cup of applesauce and a juice box. Rarity placed the contents of her lunch and a personalized dark purple lunch box.

While she placed Pinkie Pie’s lunch in a brown paper bag. Displeased with the drab paper bag. Rarity pulled out a few colored markers, within a few minutes she had completely transformed the plain bag. Pinkie Pie rested her head lazily on Rarity’s shoulder.

“Wow! Rarity that is the fanciest bag lunch I have ever seen!”

With a smug smile on Rarity’s face, she patted Pinkie Pie’s hand.

“Why thank you dear! I think you will have the most stunning bag lunch in the entire school!” Rarity coughed in her hand to hide her overzealous outburst.

“Yes, well, we should pick out something for you to wear to school. I simply can’t have you parade around school in pajamas now I can?”

Rarity didn’t wait for a response as she dragged Pinkie Pie up stairs to her bedroom. Within seconds Rarity tore through her vast collection of clothes. She decided to dress Pinkie Pie in something simple, blue jeans and a light purple t-shirt with a pink heart in the center. Pinkie Pie got dressed in the clothes Rarity picked out for her. As soon as Pinkie Pie was dressed Rarity attacked Pinkie Pie’s bed head with a vengeance. After a long battle, Rarity finally got Pinkie Pie’s unruly hair under control. Pinkie Pie looked over her reflection in one of the many mirrors that Rarity owned.

“Thanks again Rarity, you are the most generous person I know.”

Rarity waved her hand as if she tried to brush away Pinkie Pie’s comment.

“No, I’m not that generous, I’m just doing what any decent friend would do! Anything less would be a disgrace!”

Rarity wore a very serious expression, it was then that Pinkie Pie was truly touched. It was true that Pinkie Pie had many friends but that didn’t mean that they were true friends. Rarity was definitely a true blue friend through and through.

*A blue friend huh….Just like Dashie…Please, forgive me Dashie! I’m so sorry!*

Pinkie Pie quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes before Rarity had time to notice. Rarity picked up the blue dress that Pinkie wore, she looked it over.

A small smile tugged at her lips “Maybe I can still use this dress after all!”

Rarity walked over to her large closet, Pinkie Pie followed the headstrong fashionista. Pinkie Pie was shocked, inside Rarity’s closet was a whole another work space. The closet’s walls were all lined with tall shelves that reached up to the ceiling. The shelves were fully stocked with different colors of body paint, makeup and mannequin heads with multi colored wigs. The whole closet was packed with different types of airbrushes, tubs of latex, poly foam and gelatin.

Pinkie Pie even saw a large barrel of plaster tucked away between two shelves. Near the bottom of the shelves were a few black kits, her eyes fell on one kit that was opened. Inside was filled with beauty makeup and pre-made prosthetics. Including pre-made chins, throats, ears, noses and snouts pieces. Near the end of the room there was a large rack lined with tubes filled acrylic paints along with boxes of miscellaneous objects such as feathers, fake flowers and moss.

“Wow! This place is amazing Rarity!”

Rarity whipped around, coming face to face with Pinkie Pie. Her face turned bright red, she tightly clutched dress in her hands.

“Pinkie Pie! You shouldn’t barge in here without permission!”

Pinkie Pie tilted her head in confusion. “Why not? This place is super duper cool! I didn‘t know that you liked special effects makeup!”

Rarity let out a long sigh. “I guess there is no point in hiding my hobby. It is true, I love to sculpting beauty makeups. I kept it a secret because it is kind of a dorky hobby.”

“Are you kidding! This is the most amazing hobby ever! Oooo could you turn me into a creepy monster?! Oh wait! How about a zombie!”

Pinkie Pie did her best zombie impression as she limped towards her, Rarity just shook her head.

“I could, but I absolutely detest zombies! They are so, so uncouth! Not to mention dirty, smelly, gross and just plain unpleasant! My main focus is on beauty makeups such as elves, mermaids, fairies and elegant aliens. That is what I live for! Well that and making dresses and other types of clothing.”

“Oh, I see!…Could you turn me into an undead elf instead!”

Rarity couldn’t help letting out an exasperated sigh as she hung up the blue dress on a small coat rack.

“What are you going to do with the dress?” There was a hint of remorse in Pinkie Pie’s tone.

“Oh, I’m just going to repurpose it for a costume. I do horror makeup once in awhile. But only tasteful horror as the case may be.”

Pinkie Pie grinned at the thought of the dress being used after all. Rarity looked over at the clock above the door frame. A rush of panic washed over her.

“Oh no! It’s nearly 8 o'clock, I still need to get gas! Come on Pinkie, we don’t have a moment to lose!”

Rarity grabbed her backpack along with both of their lunches, Rarity didn’t waste anytime. Pinkie Pie was impressed she never seen anyone pump gas that fast before. Within minutes they were parked in the school’s parking lot. Rarity gave Pinkie Pie a brief hug before heading off to her first class. All alone Pinkie Pie couldn’t help thinking about Rainbow Dash.

* What will I say to her?* her thoughts were interrupted by the school’s bell, without much thought she walked to her first class.


Fluttershy was the first to stir from her slumber. Fluttershy paused when she realized that Rainbow Dash still had her arms loosely around her waist. Fluttershy slowly wiggled free from Rainbow Dash’s grasp, luckily Rainbow was a deep sleeper. Her eyes drifted over to the alarm clock on the night stand. A small pit formed in her stomach when she saw that they both overslept. The clock mockingly flashed 11:30am, a scowl etched on her face for a moment.

“We might as well skip out today….I better make us some breakfast.”

Once in the kitchen, Fluttershy was well on her way to making pancakes for the both of them. In just minutes Fluttershy managed to make a fairly large stack of pancakes. The rich scent of freshly cooked breakfast wafted over to Rainbow’s nose. The sweet aroma engulfed her nostrils causing her to leave her dreams behind.

Instinctively, Rainbow Dash stretched out her arm feeling an empty space where Fluttershy should have been. Rainbow Dash frowned for a moment, her stomach growled as the smell of pancakes flooded her room. She entered the kitchen like a phantom. Rainbow Dash’s hair was in spiky disarray, her eyes were lifeless and cold, she walked over to the table.

Fluttershy greeted Rainbow Dash with a sheepish smile, Rainbow Dash gave a limp smile in return. She wasn’t exactly in a cheery mood, she had a pounding headache, her eyes were sore and puffy from crying all night. Rainbow Dash reached out for the closest plate topped with pancakes.

Fluttershy winched when Rainbow Dash stabbed her food; a silent tension filled the room. After they ate breakfast, Rainbow Dash crawled back into her bed. She wrapped a blanket around herself. Once she was in her little cocoon, Rainbow Dash dived deep into thought.

* Why am I so upset! I’ve dealt with worse things….mom. NO! Not that! But seriously why? Is this what love does to you? No, a crush is more like it, well I certainly feel crushed! Maybe it is just the fact that the coward ran for the hills once he saw me. I wish I could have caught a glimpse of that jerk‘s face! This always happens, I thought that maybe Inky was different…I guess I was wrong.*

Fluttershy wrapped her arms loosely around Rainbow Dash the contact tore Rainbow Dash from her thoughts. She leaned into Fluttershy’s embrace, Rainbow Dash didn’t feel like talking at the moment. She knew that Fluttershy had a knack for silent communication. Her message wordlessly read loud and clear. “I’m here for you!”


The lunch bell rang thought out Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer felt dread creep into her veins. Like it did everyday at 12:15pm on the dot, Sunset saw Pixel Pizzaz walking towards her. The multi blue haired girl had her hair done up in stylish pigtails. She had a smug grin on her face as she approached. Sunset shrank back a step or two, seeing this only made Pixel’s twisted smile even bigger.

“How’s it going Bacon Hair!” Pixel’s words were cold and filled with a taunting cruelness.

Sunset rubbed her arm in an attempt to calm her nerves, it didn’t help much.

“Alright Bacon Bits, what did you bring me for lunch this time? It better be good or else.”

Pixel tapped her chin in an exaggerated fashion. “You know what will happen, if you disappoint me.”

Applejack was on her way to the cafeteria until something caught her eye. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed Sunset Shimmer talking to Pixel. Applejack froze when she saw the tortured expression on Sunset’s face. While she stood there Applejack heard Pixel’s threat towards Sunset. Without any hesitation Applejack confronted the pair of girls, her eyes were locked on Pixel.

“So what’s going on here?” Asked Applejack in a cautious tone.

Pixel furrowed her brow. “This doesn’t concern you, if you don’t mind. Me and Sunspot here are in the middle of a discussion.”

Pixel completely ignored Applejack, she focused her attention back to Sunset. Sunset handed over a paper bag lunch over to Pixel, Sunset’s eyes nervously darted over to Applejack.

Applejack raised an eyebrow “So that’s why you never have anything to eat! Why are you just rolling over, for this bully!”

Applejack pointed a tan finger at Pixel. “Why didn’t ya just tell us that you were bein’ picked on?”

Sunset couldn’t look Applejack in the eye. “I just couldn’t, okay.”

Pixel smugly grinned from ear to ear “That’s right cause if you did, then everyone would see you for what you truly are.”

Sunset winched at her words, seeing Sunset’s pain only fueled Pixel’s confidence.

“That’s right my little Bacon, if you disobey me then I will show the whole school that you are still a monster! I have the proof right here on my phone!”

Pixel mockingly wagged her phone back and forth in Sunset’s face. Sunset recoiled from the small device. Sunset acted like the phone would come to life just to bite her nose off.

Applejack back stiffened, she glared over at Sunset with her arms crossed.

“Is this true Sunset! Are you up to your old tricks again? Cause if you are, than I’m not sure I can stand for it!”

Sunset slid down to the floor, she pulled her knees up to her chin. Her pupils were the size of pinpricks as her eyes stared off into the distance. Her body started to tremble with pure fear.

*This can’t be happening! I don’t want to be alone, not again! My friends…I’m going to lose them. What will I do?*

The look of pure terror on Sunset’s face brought Pixel more joy than she could ever imagined. Now was her chance to put the nail in Sunset’s social coffin. She was starting to get bored of her usual taunts and threats towards Sunset. Pixel extended her phone towards Applejack. A cunning smiled crept on her face.

Pixel’s green eyes lit up like a little kid’s on Christmas morning. Applejack saw that there was a video pulled up on the large phone, she clicked on it. The video showed a very angry Sunset Shimmer, Applejack saw that Pixel must have held up the phone to film the menacing Sunset Shimmer. Within seconds Sunset closed the gap between her and Pixel.

“You BITCH! I’LL KILL YOU!” Sunset’s words echoed loudly from the small device.

Applejack couldn’t believe what she saw next as she stared at the phone. Sunset pushed Pixel up against the wall. Applejack could hear Pixel’s body connect with the wall behind her. The thing that really troubled Applejack was the raging inferno in Sunset’s eyes. Sunset wound up her arm and punched Pixel with all of her might. The phone must have been knocked out of Pixel’s hands. Since the last thing Applejack saw was the floor. The video then cut to black as it ended. Applejack looked over her shoulder and down at a distorted Sunset Shimmer she then looked back at Pixel.

“Do ya mind if I show this to my friends? I want them to know what kind of person Sunset truly is.”

Pixel was beyond pleased with this news “Of course you can, in fact I recommend it. One should know who their friends truly are.”

“So this is the only copy of this video?” Asked a very angry Applejack.

Pixel nodded with gleeful eyes, things were going better than she planned.

“That’s good to hear….“ growled Applejack

Applejack turned to leave, she paused for a moment before looking back at the two girls. A small lopsided smile flashed over her features.

“Oh no! Would ya look at that, it seems that I accidentally deleted it!…Aw wouldn’t ya know how bad I am with technology! Mighty sorry about that!”

Applejack’s words were coated with a fake sweetness that just reeked with sarcasm. Applejack stretched out her arm to hand back the phone to Pixel. With burning hatred in Pixel’s eyes, Pixel reached out to grab her phone back from the farmer. Pixel’s hand was just an inch away from grabbing the phone when Applejack released her grip on the smart phone. The phone crashed to the ground with a large crack. Applejack looked up at Pixel with big eyes.

“Me and my clumsy apple fingers!” Said Applejack as she stepped on the phone with her boot.

The sound of glass and plastic echoed through the abandoned hallway. Sunset couldn’t believe her eyes, as she gawked at the ruined phone underneath Applejack‘s boot. Not only that, but she was now forever free from that infernal device. Applejack gave Sunset a subtle wink as she reached out her hand to Sunset. Pixel was beside herself, everything was going great a second ago and now she had nothing. In a fit of rage Pixel marched up to Applejack.

“You are going to pay for this! You country bumpkin!”

Applejack ignored Pixel’s threats as she helped Sunset to her feet. Applejack picked up Sunset’s lunch that Pixel had dropped. She wrapped an arm around Sunset’s shoulders before she handed Sunset her lunch. As they left Pixel behind, Pixel shook with rage.

“You can’t ignore me! I will make you regret, ever crossing me!”

Pixel saw that her words weren’t affecting Applejack in the slightest. She knew that she had to pull out the big guns.

“Well then, your little sister is going to pay for what you did to me!”

Applejack froze in place, her arm dropped from Sunset’s shoulders. Pixel saw that she hit a nerve. A cruel smile started to form on her lips until she saw Applejack charging at her. Applejack pushed Pixel against the nearest wall. Pixel could feel Applejack’s ragged breaths on her face as Applejack nostrils flared. Pixel never seen the happy go lucky farmer look so threatening before. The sight was absolutely terrifying as Applejack bared her teeth at her.

“If you EVER! Threaten my family or friends again!” Huffed Applejack.

As she held up a clenched fist. Applejack’s fist was a blur as it sped towards Pixel’s face. Pixel shut in her eyes as she waited for the enraged farmer to strike. Pixel heard a loud crunch and yet she felt no pain, she cracked open an eye open. Her face turned pale when she saw that Applejack’s fist had disappeared through the wall behind her. Pixel’s eyes were full of fear when Applejack’s face was just inches away from her own.

“Let’s just say, it won’t be pretty!” whispered Applejack.

Applejack pulled out her hand from the fist sized hole that she just created. Pixel was petrified as she slid down the wall and onto the floor. Applejack dusted off the dust from her slightly bruised hand. Applejack chuckled as she saw the slack jawed look on Sunset’s face. She draped her arm over Sunset’s shoulder once more. Once they were both around the corner Sunset flung her arms around Applejack. “Thank you Applejack! For everything.”

Applejack patted Sunset’s back “Think nothing of it sugarcube…But I gotta ask. Why did you attack Pixel like that?”

Sunset pulled away from Applejack , she knew she couldn’t let things sit as they were.

“What you saw in that video was the result of months of taunting and bullying. I did my best to ignore Pixel, that is until she stole my journal.”

“You mean the one that lets us talk to Twilight back in Equestria?”

Sunset nodded her head in response. “Pixel stole it from me and then she threatened to burn it…Something inside of me just snapped. Just as I charged at her she pulled out her phone to film me. I was in such a blind rage that I didn’t even notice. After I gave her a black eye, I took back my journal. Little did I know that I was playing right into her hands.”
Applejack smacked Sunset on the back, with a smile on her face.

“Well then, I guess that’s that! Now that Ah have the whole story, I can’t say that I feel sorry for that Pixel varmint. Come on now Sunset, we’ve got some lunches to eat!”

For the first time in months a genuine smile graced Sunset’s lips. She never felt this grateful to anyone.

Author's Note:

Holy crap a molly! This chapter was a beast! I had to rewrite the darn thing like four times! :flutterrage:
So anyways! After I got through the rough patches I had some fun with this one! If you haven't noticed by now, Rarity is my favorite pony...person in this case. Writing her is always a blast, it helps when I gave her such a cool hobby! As for little Sunset, I based this little tid bit from the movie Rainbow Rocks. In the movie during the cafeteria scene when the Dazzlings sang their song. I noticed that Sunset Shimmer was the only girl without a lunch...WHAT THE HECK! Why didn't Hasbro give the poor girl a lunch! :raritycry: So I came up with my own idea of why that happened and as for Applejack! Holy crap! DON'T MESS WITH JACK! :twilightoops:

Here is a picture of Pixel Pizzaz the blue menace!

Rewritten 8-08-16