• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 3,061 Views, 130 Comments

Pink Rainbow - WingsPony



What happens when Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie share an accidental kiss!

  • ...
20
 130
 3,061

Nosey

Sunset limped as fast as she could with her large medical boot. She followed the two Apple siblings as they ran like wild dogs. Sunset continued to track them through the apple trees. Mac and Applejack disappeared over the other side of a large hill. Once, she made it to the top of the hill Sunset saw both Apples wrestling in a murky pond. The two wrestled and trashed about in the green water. Applejack grabbed a handful of mud and pond scum and threw it at Mac’s face. With Mac temporary blind, Applejack leaped onto his back and put him in a headlock. Now sightless, Mac jumped into the middle of the pond to submerge him and his sister. A few bubbles popped to the surface of the water before Applejack came to the surface. Gasping for air she looked around the pond for Mac. Sunset could see a small trail of bubbles traveling towards Applejack. Mac leaped from the water like an alligator stalking it’s prey. He wrapped his thick arms around Applejack’s thin waist. Letting out a yelp of surprise; Applejack found herself pulled under the water.

As the two Apple siblings wrestled Sunset stared at them in awe. When they broke to the surface; Sunset couldn’t stop the fire that burned her cheeks. The sight that laid before her made her face turn redder than any apple in the orchard. The wet silk pajamas that both siblings wore clung tightly to their bodies. Sunset could see every single contour and curve of Applejack’s body. The same could be said for Mac, with his chiseled abs on full display. Even though Sunset spent the major of her life not wearing clothes. It was different back then. For one she was a pony, it was never a big concern being in the buff. Since, ponies were at least covered in fur to protect them from the elements. But as a human being nude, was a horse of a different color entirely. Not only was it uncomfortable but it was a social taboo to be nude in public. Sunset now considered herself to be more human than pony. And her human instincts were running on overdrive as she took in the view.

In her daze Sunset tripped over a root on a nearby apple tree. She let out a squeak in surprise as she tumbled to the edge of the hill. The soft grass broke her fall, the yelp caught Applejack’s attention. When she saw Sunset laying on the ground she forgot all about her grudge match with her brother. Applejack ran to her fallen friend, Mac also saw Sunset in distress. He trudged out of the murky water and ran up the hill. Now that both Apples were free from the clouded water. Sunset saw the brother and sister duo in full view. Seeing both Apple siblings running towards her in all of their bouncing glory. Sunset quickly planted her face in a small tuft of grass. Even with her eyes closed Sunset could still see images of her two of her practically nude friends filled her mind. Applejack reached Sunset first, she bent down to Sunset’s level.

“Sunset! Are you alright?” panted Applejack.

Too mortified to respond Sunset laid motionless on the hillside. Worried, Applejack flipped Sunset over resting her on her back. She checked Sunset for any serious injuries.

“Sunset!”

“I’m okay Applejack…I’m just a little stunned.” said Sunset in a meek tone while keeping her eyes shut tight.

“Stunned?” Applejack scratched her head.

She didn’t understand what on earth could have happened to Sunset. Mac came running to Sunset’s side. It was then that Applejack saw her brother completely exposed. Despite him wearing pajama bottoms. His wet pants didn’t leave much to the imagination. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what caused Sunset’s distress. Applejack’s cheeks burned crimson, as she thought about Sunset seeing her basically naked.

“Well that’s just great!” mumbled Applejack.


It was a foggy Monday day morning as Rarity and Pinkie drove to school. Over the weekend Pinkie noticed that there was some tension between her and Rarity. Not one to dwell on the negative side of things. Pinkie focused on her latest play date with Rainbow. Over the weekend Rainbow had called Moose and asked if he was up for a picnic/meet and greet with her friends. Being the charismatic guy that he was he accepted her invitation.

Shortly after their phone conversation, Pinkie told Rarity about the picnic. At first Rarity wasn’t to keen on the idea of having Moose on the loose. There was also the problem of finding an excuse for Pinkie’s absence. Since, Moose wouldn’t even exist without Pinkie Pie and the reverse was also true. After a lot of discussion they concluded that having Pinkie Pie present was impossible. Moose’s makeup took way too long to prepare. In the end Pinkie planned to disappear that day. Before long it was lunch time at CHS nearly everyone was present at their usual table. Excluding Applejack and Sunset, their absence made everyone uneasy especially Rainbow.


Applejack headed towards the cafeteria out of habit. With her lunch box in hand Applejack placed her hand on the cafeteria door. As she looked through the small window she spotted Rainbow stabbing at her macaroni. A flare of bitter betrayal welled up in her chest. Exhaling loudly, Applejack turned around and headed outside. Sunset was close behind her as Applejack stormed off. Sunset noticed Rainbow looking up at her through the tiny window. The hurt in Rainbow’s magenta eyes was all Sunset needed to follow after Applejack. Neither of them felt like being caught up in the awkward atmosphere. The brisk autumn breeze made Sunset pull her collar a little tighter to keep out the sting of the crisp air. Dusting off a few golden leaves from a picnic bench Applejack took a seat.

Sunset sat across from Applejack, with downcast eyes Applejack silently ate her lunch in silence. Opening her bag lunch Sunset smiled to herself. Granny Smith had packed her a lunch ever since she has been staying with the Apple family. Sunset noticed that Granny Smith had a made a lunch that matched her tastes perfectly. There was a little of everything; apple slices, string cheese, a peanut butter and honey sandwich. She knew that she didn’t deserve such kindness. Yet, they showered her in unconditional love and acceptance.

*Twisting my ankle was the best thing that ever happened to me!* The stray thought caused a slight chuckle to escape from her lips.

The light sound caught Applejack’s attention, seeing that she was discovered. A light blush was present on her tanned cheeks. Sunset coughed into her hand to cover up her embarrassment. Looking deeper into her lunch bag Sunset realized that there wasn’t a drink. Staring down at her peanut butter sandwich Sunset sighed. Knowing that being drinkless would indeed be a problem.

“Hey, I’m going to go get a drink from the vending machine. I’ll be right back.” said Sunset as she stepped away from the wooden bench.

Applejack nodded in response, taking that as her cue Sunset left on her quest. Moments later a figure appeared in Applejack’s field of vision. Applejack nearly choked on her sandwich when she saw Pixel Pizzaz sitting in front of her.

Pixel smiled with a devilish grin on her face. “Hello Applejack, fancy seeing you here.”

Applejack responded with giving the blue haired menace a deadly glare. Seeing Applejack’s hate filled rage only fueled Pixel’s smug attitude.

“Aw and here I thought you would be happy to see me.” whined Pixel.

Applejack’s nostrils flared. “Get outta here Pixel!” growled Applejack.

Grabbing a yellowed leaf from a tree branch over her head. Pixel twirled the small leaf between her fingers. Looking at Applejack only from the corner of her eye.

“I have been watching you Applejack…”

The thought of Pixel watching her was gave her goosebumps. This didn’t go unnoticed by Pixel, her smile only grew even more crooked.

“And I got to say that I discovered something very interesting.”

Applejack furrowed her brow. “ What do ya mean?”

Slowly turning her head towards the apple farmer Pixel chuckled.

“Your crush on Sunset Shimmer of course.” Pixel’s tone was crisp and to the point.

Applejack looked like a deer caught in headlights. After she recovered from her shock Applejack slammed her fist on the table.

“That is ridiculous!” shouted Applejack.

Pixel shrugged her shoulders. “I didn’t believe it at first either. I would’ve never pegged you as a lesbian. Yet, the evidence is overwhelming.”

Applejack felt her face heat up with pure rage as Pixel relentlessly pushed her buttons. Breathing heavily Applejack tried to keep herself from leaping over the table and punching Pixel’s lights out. Pixel continued talking as Applejack tried to rope in her emotions.

“Let’s see…You never leave her side. Your over protectiveness is off the charts-” Pixel was cut off by Applejack.

“You don’t know nothin’ about me!”

“Oh I know more than you think-” Pixel gasped when Applejack grabbed the collar of her dress.

With adrenaline taking over her body; Applejack pulled Pixel from her seat and on top of the table. Their eyes were now only inches apart, Pixel felt Applejack’s hot breath on her face. It took everything Pixel had to stay calm as she stared into Applejack’s frenzied eyes.

“You’re a liar! You can’t prove anything!” Applejack’s voice was more of a growl than speech.

Licking her dried lips Pixel took in a deep breath. “I assure you everything I said is the truth.”

“Then prove it” challenged the enraged farmer.

Applejack released her grip on the bully, Pixel pulled out a phone from her pocket. Applejack noticed that this was a new phone. A small smile graced her lips when she thought back to smashing Pixel’s old one. Applejack raised an eyebrow when Pixel extended the delicate device to her. As Applejack reached for the phone Pixel pulled it back.

“Don’t think that I had forgotten what you did to my last phone. I’m warning you in advance; I already made multiple copies of the files on this phone. Not to mention I have a three year warranty.”

Mumbling under her breath Applejack snatched the phone from Pixel’s hands. Pressing the power button Applejack stared down at a photo. A cold pit formed in Applejack’s stomach as she gazed down at the small screen. It was a picture of her and Sunset both spooning each other on her bed. Seeing Applejack’s anguish brought forth a cat like grin to Pixel’s lips.

“After I saw this, I knew the truth…” Pixel leaned in close to Applejack’s ear. “You love her.” whispered Pixel.

Applejack’s heart was now pounding in her chest, a tourant mix of emotions ran through her mind. Her hands began to tremble as fear began to dig its icy claws into her chest.

“Where did you get this?” Applejack’s voice was starting to shake.

“Well let's just say that your older brother needs to stop leaving his phone unattended. I mean seriously he needs to install a password or something.”

Gnashing her teeth Applejack balled her fists into a tight ball. “But I’m not in love with Sunset!”

Rolling her eyes, Pixel got close enough to gently bop Applejack on her nose with her finger.

“Denial is an ugly thing isn’t it. I thought that even a dumb hillbilly like you would realize the truth.”

After a few seconds Pixel backed away from Applejack. She pulled out a small paper from her bag. Pixel handed it to Applejack before she turned to leave.

“I’ll see you later Applejack. In the meantime, I will be watching you!”

With that Pixel made a hasty exit, leaving Applejack all alone. She flipped over the small piece of paper that Pixel had given her. Applejack snorted in disgust when she saw it was the picture of her and Sunset sleeping together. Her eyes traveled to the bottom corner. A fresh wave of anger washed over her when she read what Pixel had written. In large black letters was the word “lesbian“. Angry tears ran down her face after reading Pixel’s message.

“Applejack are you okay?”

In a startled panic Applejack balled up the photo and threw it in her lunch box. Sunset placed her hand on her shoulder as she took her seat. A warm smile tugged at Applejack’s lips. She was comforted in knowing that Sunset was at her side.

“Yeah, I’m alright! I just had some dust in my eye. The wind sure is picking up today.” said Applejack.

The explanation was enough to quell Sunset’s unease. Sunset groaned as she explained to Applejack that most of the vending machines were either sold out or were out of order. The roundabout story made Applejack chuckle at Sunset’s expense. As the two of them sat together Applejack couldn’t stop thinking about what Pixel said.

*Me a lesbian, that is nothin’ but a load of hog wash! I mean sure me and Sunset are close. Just because we cuddle and sleep in the same bed from time to time doesn’t mean that I’m gay.…*


After school Rarity and Pinkie drove back to Rarity’s place. Even though Rarity enjoyed Pinkie’s presence in her home. She was starting to worry about her pink friend. As soon as they walk through the door. Pinkie bolted into Rarity’s makeup studio; where Pinkie excitedly began her transformation into Moose. Over the last few weeks Rarity noticed that Pinkie’s attitude was slowly changing. Pinkie’s over the top bubbly personality was severely subdued. While her current demeanor was calm, smooth and charming. Rarity took a seat while she watched Pinkie apply her prosthetics. After a few minutes Pinkie blended the edges of her chin piece goatee combo. Rarity was impressed with the application it was flawless. Even with her trained eye Rarity couldn’t see any seams or edges. As Rarity watched Pinkie. Rarity noticed that there was a fire behind Pinkie’s eyes. This perplexed Rarity, even before Pinkie Pie lived with her. She had never seen Pinkie act this ecstatic about anything. There was a drive and passion behind those powder blue eyes.

“I’ll be back in a bit!” exclaimed Moose.

His booming voice pulled Rarity out of her thoughts, she gave him a smile as he left. Now that Moose was gone. Rarity sighed she was still sitting in her closet. She pulled her knees up to her chin. The thought of her losing her friend to this new persona frightened her. A few minutes passed before she stood up and smoothed out the wrinkles in her skirt. Grabbing her red rimmed glasses; Rarity took a seat at her workbench. Soon the sound of a thrumming sew machine blocked out the numbing sound of pure silence. The steady rhythm of the bobbing needle put Rarity in a meditative daze. Time was lost on her with the calculative movements of her nimble fingers. In her trance like state she failed to notice that Moose had returned. Warm strong arms wrapped around her waist. Rarity gasped out in surprise; she quickly turned her head only to see Moose’s eyes twinkle.

It took Rarity a moments to recover from her panic attack. Taking a deep breath Rarity felt herself melt in the soothing warmth of Moose’s arms. Working non stop on a project always made her feel a little stiff. It felt nice to get a nice warm hug every once in awhile. Rarity rubbed her soft violet hair underneath Moose’s chin. The sweet scent of Rarity's perfume flooded his nostrils. It was a complicated scent it had a nice flowery smell. Yet, there was a subtle combination of pleasant spices. Moose was broken from the fog of perfume when Rarity’s lips grazed his neck as she tilted her head to look up at him. The accidental touch mixed with the alluring aroma sent Moose into a dark place in the back of his mind.


The school bell rang loud throughout the small playground of Stony Oaks elementary school. A young Pinkie Pie, grabbed the arm of her best friend in the whole world. Even though Pinkie had lots of friends; there was just something different about Ruby. Ruby’s complexion was a light tan, her hair was short cornflower blue in color and her eyes were a dark amethyst. With Ruby in tow, they both hid in one of the large cement tubes near the edge of the playground. It was a great place to avoid prying eyes. Pinkie felt a strong connection with Ruby. The two of them often snuggled together at nap time. Ruby held Pinkie’s hand as much as possible it was rare to see one girl without the other.

“I really like you Pinkie!” said Ruby her words echoed slightly in the cement structure.

Pinkie Pie smiled back “I really like you too!”

Ruby’s eyes seemed to light up at the response, she then leaned in closer to Pinkie. Closing her eyes Ruby planted a soft kiss on Pinkie’s neck. Something about the contact made Pinkie’s small heart flutter. Pinkie’s cheeks burned as she looked back at Ruby.

“What was that for?” asked Pinkie as she touched where Ruby had kissed her.

Ruby shrugged. “You said that you liked me, so I kissed you. That’s just what you do when you like someone.” proclaimed Ruby like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Without another word Pinkie kissed Ruby on the cheek. A few seconds later Pinkie pulled back only to see a stunned Ruby. She was just about to apologize when Ruby gave her a peck in return. The two friends smiled at each other. Ruby placed her head on Pinkie’s lap she then stared into Pinkie’s eyes.

“Pinkie, let’s not tell anybody about today. It will be just our secret!”

Pinkie tilted her head in confusion. “Why can’t I tell anyone?”

“Because, I don’t want anyone else to you kiss you.” pouted Ruby.

Pinkie slowly stroked her fingers through Ruby’s hair. The feather soft locks of hair made Pinkie smile. A faint scent wafted through the dark tunnel it didn’t take long for Pinkie to find the source.

“You smell really good Ruby.” said Pinkie.

Ruby giggled. “Thanks my mommy let me wear her perfume today! I think it is called Absolutely Blooming?”

Ruby sat up after hearing her name being called. “Ruby! It’s time to go home!” Her mother called out.

Not a moment later Pinkie could her own mother’s voice. “Pinkamena!”

Pinkie bolted out of the tube and ran to her mother’s side. Pinkie knew better than to make her mother wait. As the two of them left the school yard. Ruby waved goodbye to her, Pinkie sheepishly waved back.


“PINKIE! PINKIE!”

Pinkie groggily opened her eyes, she saw Rarity leaning over her. The sheer panic in Rarity’s eyes broke Pinkie from her zombie like trance.

“Rarity?” Pinkie’s voice came out as a horse whisper.

Rarity wrapped her arms around her dazed friend. “Oh Pinkie, I was so worried about you! One minute, you were hugging me the next you were sprawled out on the floor!”

Pinkie brushed herself off as she stood up she noticed her reflection in one of the many mirrors in the room. She was still dressed up as Moose; shaking her head she went into Rarity’s bathroom to remove her prosthetics and makeup. Rarity cautiously followed behind her to make sure that she was alright. As Pinkie began the removal process she was deep in thought.

* I haven’t thought about Ruby in years…* Pinkie felt a sharp pang in her chest. Instinctively she grabbed the section of her shirt that laid over her heart.

A stray tear ran down her cheek she quickly whipped it away. Before Rarity had a chance to see it. Now that she was all cleaned up, Pinkie grabbed her comb and walked over to Rarity’s vanity mirror. Sitting on the small table just below the mirror was a small glass bottle of perfume. The tiny container was light pink in color the cap was a shiny silver with a small metal bow was fused into the metallic lid. Pinkie felt herself being drawn in by the little bottle. As soon as Pinkie read the small writing she began to sweat. A firm hand placed itself on her shoulder, Rarity followed Pinkie’s eye to her perfume.

“I see you’ve spotted my bottle of Miss Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum.” said Rarity in her best french accent.

Rarity’s brow knitted into a scowl while her mouth formed a thin line. “Oh dear, Pinkie are you allergic to this perfume? Is that why you fainted early!”

Pinkie got a grip on herself so she could calm Rarity down before she got hysterical. “I think I just got a little dizzy. So don’t worry about it.” answered Pinkie.

Without another word Pinkie slipped under the covers, she then pulled the blanket over her head. Pinkie could hear Rarity walk out of the room and turned on the shower. Pinkie knew Rarity was taking a shower just to wash off her perfume. Sleep did not come easily to Pinkie that night. Eventually sleep overtook her into a dreamless slumber.

The rest of the week Pinkie spent as much time as possible as Moose with Rainbow by her side. The two of them did lots of different activities together. Ranging from going on long hikes to playing good game of lazer tag. Moose noticed that Rainbow was starting to open up to him. Rainbow was just as bold and competitive as ever. But at times she turned back into the shy timid girl from before.The friendly get together/picnic was fast approaching. Rainbow had told Moose that she had invited both Sunset and Applejack. Which wasn’t fun since Applejack and Sunset had isolated themselves from the group. Rarity made sure that the gathering took place at her house. Incase Moose needed an emergency touch up. The party was now only hours away Pinkie and Rarity spent the night before and that morning to cook and get everything ready for the party.

Pinkie was falling a little behind schedule with her makeup. Due to a ruined batch of cupcakes. She hastily made a new batch but in doing so she really cut into her Moose time. Not to mention that one of the prosthetics didn’t cure all the way. Now she had a large hole in her nose piece, when she took it out the mold. Seeing that there was no time to make a new one. Pinkie had to do a patch job, which was no easy task. Pinkie spent the rest of the afternoon fixing her nose piece. While Rarity finished the party preparations. After a rigorous patch job Pinkie finished the rest of her makeup without a hitch.

Now that his transformation was complete it was time to fix his hair. Since, Fluttershy had seen Pinkie’s short hair. Moose now wore his hair heavily parted to one side. He even wore a black fedora hat for good measure. Moose was dressed in a dark grey blazer with a baby blue dress shirt. Along with, deep navy blue jeans and a pair of black loafers. No sooner did he finish slipping on his shoes. The first guests arrived, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were now waiting in the living room. Rarity had let them in while she set out the food for the party. It didn’t take Rainbow long to notice him peering around the corner. A smiled tugged at his lips as he approached them. Fluttershy griped into Rainbow’s arm as she slightly hid from his view. Being the gentleman that he was Moose bowed slightly to them.

“I take it that you are Miss. Fluttershy?” asked Moose.

He flashed Fluttershy a sincere smile of pure delight and amusement. The small gesture seemed to work as Fluttershy acknowledged him.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Moose.” whispered Fluttershy.

“The pleasure is mine! I hope we can use this time to get to know each other a little better.” said Moose with a sly wink.

Fluttershy noded her head in response. The three of them chatted quietly among themselves. Until they all heard a light knock at the door, Moose took it upon himself to answer the door. When he opened it Sunset stared at him for a moment before walking inside. Sunset didn’t waste any time walking over to where Fluttershy and Rainbow were standing. Once, she was near people she was familiar with Sunset turned to address Moose.

“So are you are the mystery guy?”

Sheepishly Moose rubbed the back of his neck. “ The name is Moose actually.”

“Moose huh?”

“That is my name!” said Moose with a grin.

Sunset raised an eyebrow as she looked him over from head to toe. “If I didn’t know any better I would think you were Pinkie in drag.” joked Sunset.

“CLANG!”

A metal tray had crashed to the floor everyone turned towards the loud commotion. Only to see Rarity standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a small tray of cookies laying at her feet.

“Oh dear! It must have slipped!” Rarity giggled nervously, her face burning from embarrassment.

Rarity’s interruption gave Moose enough time to recover from his shock. Fluttershy paid no mind to him as she helped Rarity pick up the tray and the soiled cookies. Moose chuckled before he addressed Sunset.

“You're not the first person to say that.” Shrugging his shoulders in a smug fashion. “Our family jokes about me and Pinkie being twins. It would be fun to have a twin but unfortunately we are just cousins.”

“I see, so you two dating or something?” asked Sunset waving her hand at him and Rainbow.

Rainbow’s face turned bright red; Moose was grateful that no one could see his blush through his makeup.

Shaking his head with a sheepish smile. “We’re just really good friends.” Moose walked next to Rainbow.

He leaned his elbow on her shoulder. “I just don’t get why Rainbow likes hanging out with me so much.” chuckled Moose.

Not liking being made fun of Rainbow punched him in the arm. The sharp sting of the punch only made Moose laugh even harder. With the ice being broken by Moose’s antics. The group was then joined by a frazzled Rarity. She wiped her hands on her apron before addressing everyone.

“Looks like everyone's here except for Pinkie Pie and Applejack.”

Sunset looked away from Rarity’s gaze for a moment. “ Applejack told me she might stop by later.”

Rarity nodded her head. “I hope she stops by, I know that Pinkie was really disappointed when she learned that she could not attend.”

Rubbing her arm Sunset grinned sheepishly “That’s too bad.”

After all of the introductions were finished, Moose blended into the group of girls with ease. A fews hours in Fluttershy started to come out of her shell around Moose. Everyone ate a multitude of finger foods.As the night draged on it was filled with food, games and laughter, Rainbow and Moose were facing off in an intense match of checkers.

“King me!” shouted Moose as he jumped up in excitement.

Rainbow grumbled to herself after she flipped over Moose piece to turning it into a king. Now that Moose had a king at his disposal. He jumped over half of Rainbow’s pieces in one move. Leaving Rainbow with only one black checker piece left in play. It didn’t take long for Moose to capture her final piece.

“I win!” chuckled Moose.

Rainbow pouted as she crossed her arms in defeat, feeling a little guilty for not holding back. Moose scooted over to Rainbow so he could wrap his arms around her waist. In that moment Moose’s attention was focused only on the annoyed girl in his arms.

“Aw don’t be mad.” Moose’s hot breath tickled Rainbow’s ear as he whispered to her.

Rainbow leaned into him. “Losing isn’t the problem, getting obliterated really sucks.” huffed Rainbow.

With every passing second the sting of her latest loss slowly melted away. Closing her eyes Rainbow found herself being overtaken by Moose’s touch. A content smile tugged at her lips. Meanwhile, Rarity couldn’t help but gawk at the display of affection happening on her living room floor. She made a mental note to had a word with Moose and possibly Pinkie Pie. A knock at the door pulled Rarity’s eyes off of the odd couple. She was surprised to see Applejack standing on her doorstep.

“Ah hope I’m not too late?”

“Not at all, Sunset told us that you would be arriving late. Come on in, everyone in chatting in the living room.”

Rarity motion Applejack in, with her hands in her pockets Applejack walked into the main entrance. Following Rarity, Applejack saw Sunset and Fluttershy chatting away on the couch. She then saw Moose’s back to her as he held Rainbow close to his chest. Applejack felt sick at the sight, her stomach felt like it was twisted in knots. As she watched the pair resting in each other's embrace. Sensing the tension Rarity announced Applejack’s arrival. Moose quickly untangled himself from Rainbow. Applejack felt numb as Moose introduced himself. Moose offered his hand for her to shake. Feeling a stirring bitterness, she let him loosely shake her hand. The wall she built around herself didn’t seem to faze Moose in the slightest.

It didn’t take long for Rainbow to ask Moose for a rematch in checkers. He happily obliged to her request. Applejack took a seat next to Sunset, Applejack couldn’t help watching Moose’s every move. Something didn’t sit right with her; it felt like Moose was hiding something from her. She knew that Moose was lying about something, she wasn’t sure how she knew. But that didn’t matter all that mattered is that Rainbow Dash was involved with a liar. Oblivious to Applejack’s hawk like stare, Moose grabbed his cup of punch and took a hearty drink. In his haste he submerged a good portion of his nose in his drink. Thinking nothing of it he wiped off his nose with his sleeve. The quiet game of checkers continued on without a hitch. The rest of the night was filled with idle chatter and laughter. Shortly after the sunset below the horizon Applejack stirred from her stupor.

“It was nice seeing y’all but me and Sunset are gonna head out.”

“See ya later AJ!” shouted Rainbow before she was given a noogie from Moose.

Applejack raised an eyebrow on the strange show of affection. “Yeah, later” waved Applejack. Sunset was already getting in Big Mac’s truck by the time she made it outside.

“It was really nice to meet you Applejack.”

Applejack stiffened, Moose was the last person she wanted to talk to at the moment.

“If you say so.” mumbled Applejack.

Moose gently placed his hand on her shoulder, causing her to spin around and look him in the eye.

Applejack’s eyes went wide with panic.“What the heck happened ta your nose?” shrieked Applejack.

On reflex Moose brought his hand to his nose, he felt a small crater on the tip of his nose. His eyes went wide after he realized that part of his protestic was now missing. In his panic Moose backed away from Applejack. Before running back into the house. Moose darted straight up the stairs. Looking in the nearest mirror, he was horrified by what he saw. The patch job he did on his nose was completely ruined.

“What the...How did this happen?” said Moose as he mumbled to himself.

He thought as hard as he could as his mind backtracked to his game with Rainbow. He remembered taking a large sip of punch. Followed by wiping away the sticky drink from his mouth and nose. It was then he realized his mistake. Slamming his fist on the small dress table a large hairbrush tumbled to the ground.

“Ugh! I should’ve used the water resistant glue! The drink must have slowly ate away at the glue!” grumbled Moose.


Applejack blinked a few times before she moved towards the truck. She had a hard time processing what she had just witnessed. Moose’s mutilated nose was still fresh in her mind. There was no trace of blood and he certainly didn’t have a gaping hole in his nose earlier; that could only mean one thing.

*That wasn’t his real nose! Ah knew it! That boy is hidin’ something fierce! I’m gonna find out what he’s hidin’ even if it kills me!*

Applejack tapped her fingers against her armrest as they made the trip back home. When they were back on the farm. Applejack nearly sprinted into the house; once inside Applejack grabbed a fresh notebook. She scribbled down as much info as she could about Pinkie Pie’s strange cousin. Sunset was starting to worry about Applejack. It was no secret that she was glaring at Moose throughout the party.

“What are you doing?” asked Sunset.

Applejack did not stop scribbling down notes. “I’m just tryin’ to remember everything Ah saw tonight. There is just something not right about that Moose feller.”

“He is related to Pinkie Pie, of course he seems a little off.” chuckled Sunset.

Applejack paused for a moment. “ I can just tell that he is hidin’ something. And as Ah was leaving the party I saw that part of his nose was missin!”

“What?” gasped Sunset.

“I know what I saw, I’m startin’ to think that he is up to something! And I’m going to get at the bottom of it!”

Applejack closed her note book with a loud “CLAP!” With a serious expression Applejack turned towards Sunset. Applejack held out her callused hand to Sunset.

“Will ya help me Sunset?” Applejack’s tone was dry in tone yet, it had a touch a desperation mixed in.

Sunset looked at the notebook on the desk then looked back at Applejack. “ Where do I sign up?”

Applejack chuckled as she grabbed a hold of Sunset’s hand and shook it with vigor.

Author's Note:

Oh geez, this chapter was a doozy! I had trouble typing this one out :twilightblush: but it was worth it! A special thanks to jidbrony for giving me advice on Pixel and to Swift Bolt for proof reading a good chunk of this chapter!

The blue menace is back Pixel Piazza! She is a fun villain, just look at that face! :moustache:

Meanwhile, AppleSun are determined to expose Moose's secret. The two of them remind me of Vanessa and Candance from Phineas and Ferb :rainbowlaugh:

I see AJ as Candace, Sunset is Vanessa, Moose is Phineas and Rainbow is Ferb!

A light edit (10-10-16)