• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 297 Views, 13 Comments

The Power of Love - EchoHeart



What if one day everybody you know is gone? To make things worse, what if your gender changed and so did your species?

  • ...
8
 13
 297
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

This one needs an editor.
And slower pacing.
And some characters.
Probably, longer chapters, too.
Until then I can't force myself to like it. :fluttercry:
The idea is interesting (despite being the most evil and cruel one in the group so far), though.

Evil it is! THE NIGHT SHALL LAST FOREVER!!!!!

I would love for Sky to talk with Thorax from the episode “The Times They Are A Changeling”.

Shining Armor: Welcome to the Crystal Empire, Thorax. I'm sorry we didn't take the time to get to know you. Maybe we can change that now.

Thorax: That'd be so amazing! I want to know all about friendship, and maybe one day I can take that knowledge back to the Changeling Kingdom! If my kind learned how to create love for one another, maybe they wouldn't have to take it from others!

Please notice that Thorax referred to the other changelings as “they” instead of “us changelings” as a way to separate him from his former hive changelings.

What did you think of the season 6 finale episodes, “To Where and Back Again”? How will the ideas in those two episodes change the course of this story?

Login or register to comment