• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,713 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,713

Chapter 13: Air Battleships

The heroes boarded on the airship that the professor had built for them. While they were piloting, they were spotted by Bowser's airships fleet. The fleet all fired their cannons at the heroes, but the heroes were able to save themselves from the attack by using Twilight's magic to form a bubble-shape force-field around the ship, while Mario, Tails, and Spyro fired back with some missiles and lasers from their ship.

This method destroyed most of the airships in front of them, but more airships came and anchored themselves to the heroes' airship. All of the Bowser's minions and troops later jumped off from their ships as they attacked the heroes.

Tails later left Spyro to continue piloting the ship, while he runs out to help the heroes out.

An Egg Swat shot a laser beam at Sonic, but the hedgehog deflected it with his sword and redirects it into a changeling that was draining Twilight's energy.

"Thanks Sonic," Twilight said.

"No prob Twilight," Sonic replied before he got tackled by a Cyclop Mammoth, and Twilight started to get chased by a Goliath Drow.

Rainbow Dash, meanwhile, was fighting off some flying robots and several changelings. One of the changelings shot a sticky green blob at the pegasus, which exploded on impact.

"Yuck," Rainbow Dash groaned. "Changeling snot."

Then, more trouble came for the pegasus. Some of the blob was splattered and covered most of her wings, weighing her down, and causing her to lose altitude.

"Oh no! HELP!" she screamed.

"Rainbow Dash!" Both Twilight and Spike cried.

Sonic was still struggling with the Cyclop Mammoth that was on top of him, when he saw Rainbow Dash falling off the ship. With a look of determination, Sonic curled himself into a ball and launched the monster off and into the Goliath Drow that was chasing Twilight. After that, Sonic quickly raced towards the starboard side of the ship and jumps off, falling after the pegasus.

"Hang on Dash!" Sonic cried. "I'm coming!"

Rainbow Dash looked up and was surprised to see Sonic, who reached his hand out for her hoof. Once he grabbed a hold of her, he pulled out his Blue Star Board, and together, they both flew up and back onto the ship with the rest of the heroes.

Once they were safely back on board, Rainbow Dash gasped and said, "My very life just flashed before my eyes! But you saved me! Thanks Sonic!"

"No problem Dash," Sonic replied as he got back into the fight, before Twilight came to her friend's aid.

"Rainbow Dash!" she cried. "Thank goodness you're alright! Here, hold still!"

With that, Twilight horn glowed in another magenta aura as the blobs on Rainbow Dash all disappeared into sparkles, allowing the pegasus to get back into the fight.

Meanwhile, Mario, Luigi, and Polterpup were on the bow of the ship, fighting off some Paratroopa, Boos, Hammer and Fire Bros., and fending off several bullet bills.

Mario had used a Super Leaf to become Raccoon Mario. With his new tail, Mario was able to effectively deflected many of the enemies' fireballs, hammers, and bullets, sending them right back into the enemies themselves.

Luigi was using his Poltergust 3000 to suck up several Bullet Bills, before he fired them into a Paratroopa, while Polterpup barked and scared off some Boos that would try to get his master from behind.

All was going well for the Mario Brothers, when a bob-omb, unexpectedly came from behind, and blew up Mario, causing him to lose his raccoon power and fell off the portside of the ship.

"MARIO!" Luigi cried as he ran over to see Mario, hanging on to the edge of the ship by his overall.

"Hang on-a Mario!" Luigi said as he grabbed a nearby grappling hook and slowly lowered himself towards his brother.

Luigi was able to grab onto Mario, and was about to bring him back up, when a robot came flying by and threatened to cut the line. Suddenly, an egg with green spots came flying and hit the robot on the head, followed by a chirp, and the robot was gone.

When the Mario Brothers got back up onto the ship, they were surprised and happy to see, "YOSHI!"

Standing before them, was their old friend, Yoshi, a green dinosaur, with a red saddle, and wears orange shoes.

"Yoshi," Yoshi chirped, while Polterpup barked happily, greeting the dinosaur.

"Where did you-a come-a from?" Mario asked, to which Yoshi answered by pointing to a nearby hatch on the ship's deck.

Then, another explosion occured as the Mario Brothers, and Polterpup both got back into the fight, this time, with Yoshi.

Mario quickly jumped onto Yoshi, as the dinosaur ran to a Koopa, and swallowed it with his long, sticky tongue, before spatting the Koopa out and knocked several more enemies like bowling pins. Then, a Fire Bro. hurled a fireball at Mario and Yoshi, but Yoshi quickly swallowed it and spat the fireball out and at the Fire Bro. A Hammer Bro. suddenly appeared and tried to get the jump on Mario and Yoshi, but Mario quickly warned Yoshi, and the dinosaur quickly jumped up and ground pounded the hammer wielding koopa.

Spyro, meanwhile, was pressing several buttons to fire several amunitions at the enemies' airships, blasting them out of the sky. All was going until he heard a snort and a squeal, and turns around to see an Evilized Boghog, charging at him. The purple dragon quickly jumped up, just as the Boghog crashed into a wall. The Boghog was left in a daze, giving Spyro the chance to breath fire on it. Burned out of its daze, the Boghog charged at Spyro again, only to be knocked out of the room, when the dragon rammed into its head, with his horns enflamed. The Evilized Boghog started glowing in a shimmering light, before it subsided, and the Boghog was reverted back to normal.

Then, in a flash of light, several Evilized Sugarbats appeared and charged towards Spyro. Spyro didn't hesitate to breathe several more fireballs at the Sugarbats, but some were able to evade his attack and were able to fly around and one of them was able to bit him. Spyro roared in pain, as he swatted the bat off of him. Then, another rammed into him, sending him flying and onto the control panel, pressing several buttons and levers in the process. The ship started blasting several misfired amunitions and a crane was activated and it grabbed Luigi by accident.

"Why is it always me?" Luigi grumbled.

Spyro struggled as he tried to get the Evilized Sugarbats off, but several more kept coming and they were all overwhelming him. Then, a green fire broke out, followed by severy small orange fire balls, catching the Sugarbats off guard. Spyro looked up to see Spike and Sparx, coming to his aid. Spike used the Ghost Pirate Swords to fight off some of the Evilized Sugarbats, defeating and turning them back to normal. The same happened with the Evilized Sugarbats that were after Sparx, but ended up crashing into each other, reverting them back to normal.

"Thanks you guys," Spyro said as he pressed the button that causes the crane to released Luigi.

After fighting off the enemies, the heroes proceeded towards Star Haven. At last, they made it. They docked the ship as they all got out.

"This is it, guys and a-gals!" Mario said. "Bowser is a-draining the energy from a-here."

"Yoshi!" Yoshi chirped in agreement.

"Let's get in there and stop him!" Spyro shouted as the heroes all ran towards the shrine, with Yoshi and Polterpup trailing behind, where they know Bowser would be.