• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,704 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,704

Chapter 14: Bowser Battle

The heroes ran through Star Haven until they made it to the center of the area where they find Bowser with the Star Rod, while wearing some hi-tech suit and has some generators in the room with him.

"So, Mario, you finally made it. And I see that you've brought your namby pamby friends with you," Bowser growled.

"Don't a-call my friends like a-that!" Mario replied angrily.

"YOSHI!" Yoshi chirped in agreement.

"What's namby pamby?" Sparx asked.

"You're too late!" Bowser began. "Dr. Eggman and the Syndicate have more than enough power for the doomsday device…and very soon this Syndicate will demonstrate the power it has over all worlds…By DESTROYING ONE! Muhahahah! With the power of the stars and power-ups under my control, I am unstoppable! The Syndicate will rule the universe, and I will rule the Mushroom Kingdom and Star Haven!"

"He's a-right, a-Mario," Luigi began. "As a-long as that machine is a-draining Power Stars and Power-Ups, we can't a-do anything to him!"

"On that bright side however," Spike explains. "We can still make fun of how bad he looks. Nice haircut!"

"Yoshi," Yoshi chirped again in agreement.

"We've a-got to shut his machine a-down!" Mario said, while Tails looked around.

The battle begins as Bowser shot some fireballs out of his claws as he flies around in his suit.

Mario pulls out his hammer and tries to land a blow to Bowser's head, but it did little damage as Bowser just catches Mario in midair and throws him back to Luigi, Yoshi, and Polterpup.

Sonic came running at a super speed and curls his entire body into a ball and lands a blow on Bowser's face. Then, he uncurls his body and unsheathes his sword to pierce through Bowser's suit.

Bowser, however, immediately takes out the Star Rod and uses its power to make it impossible for Sonic's sword to penetrate through his armor. Next, the koopa king uses an Ice Flower to give him the ability to breathe iceballs and freezes Sonic in an iceblock.

Bowser then summons a giant hammer and attempts to smash Sonic with it. Luckily, Polterpup barked angrily as he bit Bowser on the tail, causing the koopa king to yelp in pain, while Rainbow Dash swooped in and saved the frozen Sonic.

Luigi then did several jumps before he used a Power Leaf to become, Fox Luigi, and he jumped onto Bowser's face and latched on.

Bowser shakes his head violently as he grabs Luigi and throws him towards a wall, before he flicked his tail and sent Polterpup along with the green plumber. Luckily, Mario was able to catch them, along with Yoshi, who swallowed Luigi in the process, before spatting him out. Bowser's suit then launches some missiles at the Mario Bros. and their ghost canine and dinosaur, before he eats a Dash Pepper that allows him to fly at top speed.

Mario quickly got onto Yoshi, giving the dinosaur a Dash Pepper as well, causing Yoshi to run at an even faster speed, while Luigi got onto Rainbow Dash's back who wasted no time to outfly Bowser, and Polterpup quickly jumps through a floor, before he poked his head out after the koopa flew over him. The plumbers, dinosaur, and pegasus kept getting away from Bowser long enough for the Dash Pepper's effect to wore off, but by then, Yoshi's Dash Pepper wore off as well, while Rainbow Dash would be so exhausted for another quick getaway.

Spyro, Sparx, Twilight and Spike meanwhile, were busy helping Tails thawing Sonic out by using their fire breaths and magic. They managed to melt the ice off of the hedgehog's head which allowed him to ask, "Tails! What do we do now?"

Tails throws a flash grenade at Bowser to leave the koopa king dazed and stunned for the moment before the fox explains, "We clearly can't beat him as long as that suit of his is absorbing all of the Mushroom Kingdoms' power-ups. There has to be some way to shut it down!"

Twilight looked around the room, looking for some way to shut Bowser's machine down. But the only thing she noticed, where just the generators. Then, it finally hit her, "That's IT!"

"What's 'IT'?" Sonic asked.

"It's those generators!" Twilight explained. "They keep his machine going as it absorbs the Power-Ups! If we can destroy them, then it'll cause him to lose his power over the Power-Ups!"

"Huh, who'da thunk it?" Sonic asked.

Tails later took a scouter out, and used it to scan Bowser's suit, before he said, "And from the looks of that suit of his, he's also the reason those generators are surrounded by those barriers. As long as he's in range, those barriers will be up," Forming a plan, Tails then used a communicator to talk to all of the heroes. "Listen up, we need to get Bowser away from those generators. Once he's out of range, he'll lose control on the barriers that protects his generators, which will give us a fighting chance to destroy them! So if we keep that up, we'll be able to beat Bowser and save the Mushroom Kingdom!"

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Sonic added, with Yoshi chirping in agreement. Sonic then gives Tails a thumbs up and said, "LET'S DO IT, TO IT!"

The heroes first begin their plan by having Spyro blow fire at Bowser's face. By doing so, Bowser will not be able to see through his helmet, which gives Rainbow Dash the chance to fly in and snatch the Star Rod from Bowser's claws. Then, Rainbow Dash gave Mario the Star Rod, which the plumber later uses it to stun Bowser.

Mario immediately ran straight towards Bowser's tail and grabs ahold of it as he swings the Koopa King around in circle before sending him flying across Star Haven while saying, "So long-a Bowser!"

With Bowser gone, the barriers that surrounded the generators disappeared, which gives the heroes a chance to destroy them. There were a total of twelve generators on Star Haven. The heroes were only able to destroy four generators before Bowser came back and raises the barriers up for the rest of the generators.

"Guards! Guards!" Bowser roars as two changelings, two Duplighosts, some boos, and two robots appear through a warp ring.

The changelings shape-shifted and made themselves looked like Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, while the Duplighosts both turned themselves into Mario.

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash both fought their imposters, but at one point, they ended up hitting each other and were both knocked out.

The changelings laughed their hearts out before Spike breathed fire on them and caused them to run with their tails on fire, while Yoshi chucked several eggs at them.

Mario was battling the two duplighosts who disguised themselves as the plumber. Sonic was quick to pull the fake mustaches off from the fake Marios. He almost pulled the real mustache off of the real Mario, but Mario was able to reassure Sonic that he's the real one, before he punched the hedgehog in the face, obviously, still mad at the hedgehog for pulling his mustache off earlier.

Tails meanwhile was fighting a robot off by firing an electric ball, while Spyro rammed one with his fiery horns.

Luigi meanwhile was able to capture some boos with his Poltergust 3000, while Polterpup growled at some and bit one of them, causing to float away.

During the battle, Bowser uses his suit to grant him the power of a super mushroom, which made him grow twelve stories high. But Mario had some Mini Mushrooms which he can use to shrink Bowser down to his normal size. But in order for it to work, Mario had to get Bowser to eat these mushrooms. Fortunately, Luigi got out a propeller shroom, and with it, he now wore a propeller hat, which allows him to fly as he carries Mario up to Bowser's mouth.

As Bowser tries to breathe fire on Mario and Luigi, the plumbers both throw mini mushrooms into Bowser's mouth, causing him to shrink. However, the plumbers appeared to have overdone it, since Bowser shrunk to the size of an ant and Mario and Luigi just flinked him away.

Bowser later ate a mushroom and tries to fight back, but Mario again uses the Star Rod's power to drain the power from the suit before he grabs Bowser by the tail and throws him again like before.

After that, the heroes all went for the rest of the generators before Bowser gets back.

Rainbow Dash was able to destroy two generators with a single punch at a very high speed as she said, "That doesn't hurt at all."

Twilight summons her spell book and uses one of the spells within it to turn one of the generators into a mushroom, which Mario later ate.

Spyro, Sparx and Spike both burned a generator to ash with their fire breaths.

After the heroes destroyed four more of the generators, they begin to target the rest, which Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi were all able to destroy with the help from Sonic and Tails.

With all of the generators gone, Bowser can no longer use any of the Power-Ups through his suit and the Star Rod is able to restore powers back to the stars with the help from Mario.

"No …. No … you can't take my power away … I am the king of the Star Haven. You can't stop me!" Bowser roared.

"The Stars have their powers a-back!" said Mario.

"Oh, thank goodness," Eldstar, an elder Star sprite said as he slowly materializes.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi chirped.

"And the Mushroom a-Kingdom has it a-back a-too!" said Luigi.

"It's a-over a-Bowser!"

"Ruff, ruff," Polterpup barked.

"Yoshi!" Yoshi chirped.

"You may have beaten me this time, Mario!" Bowser said as he explains, "But, Star Haven will be mine again! The Doomsday Machine is fully charged. You don't have a chance!"

And after that, Bowser jumps into his Koopa Clown Car and laughed evilly as he flies into a portal which disappears after he enters it.

"Hmm…You'd think we'd learn by now that they run away when we beat them." Spyro said.

"I just assumed that was part of the plan," Twilight said.

"If what Bowser said is true, we need to head back to Mobius right away!" Sonic said. "We must find Dr. Eggman before he uses that Doomsday Machine!"

"Don't a-worry a-Sonic," Mario began. "With the Star Rod. I think I can a-fix every-a-thing a-now. I wish a-that a-none of a-these problems ever a-happened and that all the bad a-guys were in a-jail."

"I'm sorry Mario," Eldstar said before he explains, "but the power of the Star Rod is limited to grant wishes in our world. Even Bowser is out of our reach for the moment."

"I guess we a-gotta do this the old a-fashioned a-way. Ok, a-Sonic, back a-to a-Mobius!"

And with that, Tails opened up another portal, and the heroes all entered as they returned to Mobius, with Polterpup and Yoshi tagging along.