• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,710 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,710

Chapter 2: Prison Break

The heroes were on their way to Warfang, a city in Skylands that is populated with dragons. However, upon exiting the portal the heroes find themselves in a palace rather than Warfang. The heroes looked around and saw nothing.

"Huh? Where are we?" Tails asked. "I've set the portal to take us to Warfang. I must've made a miscalculation."

"Oh, you've made no mistake FOOLS! HAHAHAHA!" a voice cackled.

The heroes turned and saw Kaos pointing at them.

Kaos walked down the steps as he continued, "I've been able to take over Warfang. I'm glad you can finally make it because I've been waiting for you all to arrive. TO SEE THE SURPRISE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES! HAHAHA!"

"Sorry we were late," Spyro said, "But now let's get the party started!"

Kaos laughed, "Oh, it's not that simple, Spyro. I have the captive team." He showed Spyro his friends known as the Skylanders, tied in chains, which made Spyro gasp. "All you need to do is join me, Spyro, and I will let them go."

"I told you before! I only work for Light Portal Masters!" Spyro growled.

"You cannot resist, Spyro. The Syndicate cannot be defeated. And with every passing moment, this portal I've built provides us with power to the Syndicate's ultimate plan and it provides me with UNLIMITED powerful energy OF DOOOOOM. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"I will never join you, Kaos! Never!"

Kaos sighed and said, "You'll have plenty of time considering my offer in your life." He throws a huge ball of dark energies at the heroes which knocks them out as he said, "As you're all locked up in my EVIL PRISON OF DOOOOM!" He laughed evilly when he said this.
--
The heroes woke up to find themselves behind bars in a prison. Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash find themselves chained to their hooves and Rainbow's wings tied down and Twilight's horn in a magic lock, Spyro's muzzle was chained, along with his wings and his legs, Sparx was kept in a jar, Mario and Luigi were both handcuffed, Sonic's legs were chained together with his hands in seprate handcuffs, along with Tails, who was next to Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash wiht his tails chained together.

"Where are we?" Spike asked from inside a cage.

"You're in prison now," a jawbreaker named, Brute, explained.

"Brute? Argh, not you!" Spyro groaned. "You never did this to me before! What makes you think you can do it this time?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. We've made some changes since you foiled me and Lord Kaos, Spyro," Brute said. "And this prison will not let you escape. So don't break the rules and you will be just fine." And with that, he left.

'This doesn't look good,' Twilight Sparkle thought as she shivered.

Tails took out something from a satchel that he was carrying around his belt. What he had appeared to be a boxing glove. He turns around, positioned himself and his hand where he wanted them to be before he activates it, causing it to spring out from his wrist, spiraling around him before it landed a direct hit to the chains on Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash's hooves, and breaks them.

"Whoa! Nice hit," Spike said.

"Thanks. This gadget does the job," Tails said before he turns to Twilight Sparkle and took her magic lock off her horn. "Think you can destroy our restraints?"

"No problem," she said said. She took out a spell book and uses one of the spells to magically destroy all of the chains and locks on the heroes in a puff of smoke nad confetti. The heroes all went to a door in the room and opened it. The heroes walked out. Spyro began charging up his fire breath and Tails had his arm cannon at the ready.

"Which way?" Sonic asked.

"There," Tails said, pointing at the hall. The heroes ran down the hall. Down the hall, they see more prisoners who were all innocent creatures captured by Kaos.

"Let's help these guys out first," Spyro suggested.

Without hesitation, Spyro rammed several doors open to let some prisoners out. Spike followed as he found some keys and used them to unlocked all of the prisoners' cell doors. Then, the rest of the heroes all joined in as they set the prisoners free, before they continued down the hall with the prisoners behind them.

Sonic opened the door at the end of the hall and saw an empty storage room. "No guards in sight," he said. The heroes entered the storage room with the prisoners. But before they can continue, armored drows with sticks that have huge blades popped out of nowhere.

"You know something?" Spyro asked. "You might be wrong for a hot second."

"Attack!" Tails yelled.

Tails used his arm cannons to attack the drows.

Rainbow Dash joined in the fight, by kicking them and dashes into them with Sonic.

Twilight Sparkle fired a huge laser beam from her spell book and fried some of the drows.

Mario used a fire flower for himself and Luigi used an ice flower and together, they freezed some of the guards and fried the others.

Spyro charged at a drow like a bull and knocked him clean to a wall.

When the drows fell unconscious, the prisoners cheered for the heroes as they continued their journey. They saw robots guarding a door. Tails, with his arm cannon, crept up to the robots and blasted them. The robots exploded.

As they continue their journey, they saw the locked gate.

Spyro orders Sparx to fly to the gate, unlocked it and opened it. Then they continued on.

When they came to a huge empty area, they saw Brute.

"This is our prison," Brute said. "We made the rules. You guys will never get out of here."

"Yes, we will!" Spyro yelled as the heroes charged into battle against Brute.

Some Arkeyan guards and some trolls appeared and came to Brute's aid as they attacked the heroes.

Mario does a few jumps before he does a somersault and throws a fireball at Brute, but missed.

Luigi then tosses a frozen troll at Brute which hits him and causes him to stumble.

Twilight Sparkle used her lightning spell attack but was off target when an Arkeyan guard swung a club at her. Rainbow Dash saw this and flies at the Arkeyan guard and bucks him away before she helps her friend up.

Spyro dives bomb and blew some fires at some of the trolls, while Spike tries to blow fire at Brute but misses.

Brute quickly went after Spike, as the little dragon escapes. Spyro quickly intercepted Brute before he could get any closer to the little dragon and the two fought. Like all Jawbreakers, Brute kept his muscle arms up and formed a magic shield in front of him as he keeps his distance from Spyro and keeps a careful watch on him.

'That's it,' Spyro thought. 'Keep focused on me. Don't pay any attention to anything behind ya.'

Suddnely, Sparx came darting out from behind and attacked the Jawbreakers with flaming fireballs. Brute reacted with a yelp as he rubs his burned butt before he turns around to see what burned him. When he sees Sparx, he tried to swat him away, but keeps flailing his arms aimlessly. Spyro then came charging at the Jawbreaker and sent him flying towards a wall. Brute then slides down from the wall and groans before he fainted.

"Alright, Spyro!" the heroes and the prisoners all cheered.

Sparx cleared his throat, and everyone all gave him cheers as well.

"So, how are we gonna escape from this place?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Not to worry. There's a portal nearby," Spyro said.

"You sure there's a portal here?" Tails asked.

"I'm sure, Tails. Follow me!"

The heroes, along with the prisoners, followed Spyro to the portal and escaped.