• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,713 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,713

Chapter 10: I'm the real a-Mario!

The heroes, with their new member, Polterpup, begin their search for the toads and rescuing Princess Peach by heading towards Bowser's dungeon. But on their way to the dungeon however, they have to get pass some traps and enemies ahead.

Spyro almost got hit by a Magikoopa's spell that turned a brick into a goomba.

Luigi took out his Poltergust 3000 and uses it to suck up some boos.

Then a duplighost appeared.

Mario quickly attacked the duplighost and they both roll into a tussle. The duplighost quickly changes itself into Mario.

Everyone all stopped their fights with some of the enemies and looked at the Marios.

"Which one's the real Mario?" Sonic asked.

"It's a-me! Mario!" both Marios said.

"No you're not! I'm the real a-Mario!" one Mario said.

"No! I'm the real a-Mario!" the other replied.

One Mario went a grabbed a hammer and whacked the other Mario.

"I a-say, I'm the real a-Mario!" he said.

"Why you son of a-Goomba!" the other Mario went and got a bat and whacked the other Mario with it. "I'm the real a-Mario!"

Mario and the fake-Mario kept whacking each other, while shouting, "I'm the real a-Mario!"

"How do we know which Mario is the real one?" Tails asked.

Sonic pondered, then he quickly snapped his fingers and said, "Oh, I know!"

He went up to one Mario and rips his mustache off.

"YYYOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Mario screamed at the top of his lung.

He's the real Mario.

"Sorry Mario!" Sonic said sheepishly.

Sonic then went to the other Mario and rips his mustache off.

"OW!" Mario said. His scream doesn't sound so painful as the other Mario.

"He's the fake one! Get him!" Sonic said.

And with that, the heroes all charged after the real Mario, while the real Mario was left lying on the floor, moaning.

"Pull yourself together Mario!" Luigi said, slapping his brother in the face several times.

"My mustache!" Mario moaned, feeling his lips, where his mustache used to be. "My beautiful mustache is gone."

The fake Mario came and tossed the real Mario into a suit of armor, before he changes into Hooktail.

"AH!!" everyone screams.

The duplighost then blows fires out at the heroes as they scatter and run for their lives. Mario got up and tries to fight off the Hooktail-disguised duplighost. But the helmet on the suit of armor he's stuck in was facing the wrong way, so he ends up running into a wall and fainted.

"Tails! How do we fight that thing?" Sonic asked.

Tails reaches into his satchel and pulls out a book, looks through the pages and reads, "Let's see. Demons, dragons, dune bud. Ah, here it is! Duplighosts! And their weakness is: The same weakness, depending on the creature they turned into!"

"What?" Sonic said dumbfoundedly.

"It means, that this duplighost's weakness, should be the same weakness of this dragon!" Tails replied.

"So what is it's weakness?" Sonic asked, as Tails began to skim through the pages again.

"Crickets!" Luigi answered. "Hook-a-tail does not like crickets and doesn't like their chirping."

"But we don't have any crickets Luigi!" Sonic shouted.

"True! But we do have the Attack FX R badge!" Mario replied as he woke up and took his helmet off. "I've a-been a-saving a-this....just in a-case. But I a-so wished I had a-saved a badge that could a-help me get a-you for ripping my mustache a-off!"

"Hey Jumpman!" Sparx shouted. "Slay this dragon. Get Sonic later!"

Mario was about to use the badge in action, when suddenly, something went by at a fast speed and stole it.

It was revealed to be a bandit.

The bandit cackles before it said, "Sorry losers. But King Bowser had provided some safety measures to prevent any of you from moving any further and foiling him and the Syndicate's plans. So, I'll be taking this then."

And with that, the bandit runs away before it jumps into a pipe.

"HEY!! YOU GET BACK HERE!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she took off, after the bandit.

"Rainbow Dash! Wait!" Twilight screamed, but too late.

An invisible wall quickly formed up in front of the pegasus. Then, metal bars shot up from the floor and formed together into a cage, trapping Rainbow Dash inside.

"It's a trap!" Twilight yelled.

"Yeah! We've just found out!" Tails said.

"HEY! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Rainbow Dash cried, while banging on the bars.

Twilight and Spike quickly rushed in to save their friend, but black smokes appear as they begin to surround Rainbow Dash. Once the smokes cleared up, Rainbow Dash was nowhere in sight.

"Where did she go?" Twilight asked frantically. "Dash! Where are you?"

"I don't think she can hear us," Spike replied.

Then, multiple holes appeared beneath Spyro, Spike, Sonic, Polterpup, and Twilight. The heroes suddenly felt a breeze of wind as they were sucked into the holes. Twilight however, was able to escape by teleporting as quickly as she can, along with Spyro and Spike, who managed to fly their way out and escaped the air current, as they rejoin with Sparx, Mario, Luigi, and Tails. Sonic and Polterpup were not so fortunate as they were sucked into the dark abyss below, and the holes closed up.

"That was a close one," Twilight said as she breathes heavily.

"Uh, guys. We got bigger problems!" Sparx said, pointing at the duplighost that had turned into Hooktail.

"W-What do we d-do now?" Mario stuttered, frightfully.

"RUN!" Luigi shouted, and the heroes all ran for their life away from the dragon.