• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 3,711 Views, 28 Comments

Friendships Unite!! - Phantom-Dragon



A Nicktoons Unite Parody! MLP FIM, Skylanders, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic the hedgehog

  • ...
3
 28
 3,711

Chapter 5: Changeling Chaos

After the battle with Kaos, the heroes were later teleported to Ponyville, which appeared to be completely deserted.

"Wow! This is a-ponyville?" Mario asked as he and Luigi looked around, "I can't-a believe this-a place."

"Everyone, stay close," Tails said, "we need to stick together."

"We can't wait to introduce you guys to all our friends" Twilight Sparkle said. "There's Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and my teacher Princess-"

"Uh, Twilight," Spyro interrupted, "where is everybody?"

"Now that you mention it. It is a little bit quiet," Twilight replied as she looked around, "too quiet."

"If all the ponies are missing. The syndicate may have something to do with this!" Tails said.

"And I think THAT confirms it!" Sonic said pointing to a pack of changelings hovering over the heroes with robots, paragoombas, and evilized greebles.

The heroes all got into their battle stances as they prepared to fight.

"Bring it," Sonic said.

And with that, the battle began. Sonic jumped into the air as he curled himself up as a ball and rocketed off every robots in sight. Tails fought off the robots that were surrounding him with his Magic Hand. Mario and Luigi meanwhile, both used a Fire Flower and an Ice Flower to fight off the paragoombas. A paragoomba charged at Mario and tried to ram him, but Luigi was quick enough to freeze the paragoomba before it had the chance. Twilight was blasting the greebles with her magic. She was so caught up in the moment, that she didn't noticed or heard the buzzing sounds of the changelings charging at her from behind.

Spike quickly looked around for something to save Twilight. Then, he quickly saw a crate off watermelon, a platform, and barrel. Without hesitation, he went to work before he shouted, "TWILIGHT!! THINK FAST!!" Twilight looked up in time to see Spike stepping down on one end of the platform, launching several watermelons at her. Twilight ducked down just as the changelings were about to pounce her, only for them to be walloped by the flying melons.

"Thanks Spike," Twilight said, before she went back to fighting off the greebles.

The changelings got up and were about to attack again, only to be stopped by Rainbow Dash, who flies around in circle and generated a tornado, sucking the changelings in and beated them all from inside the tornado, just as it dissipated. A changeling tried to sneak up on her, but Rainbow Dash backhoofed it in face and knocked out. Then more changelings came, along with some more paragoombas and flying robots as they all overwhelmed Rainbow Dash and forced her back down to the ground. Spyro, Sparx, and Spike both came to her rescue as they all breathed fire on the changelings, paragoombas, and robots, forcing them off of the cyan pegasus, allowing her to spread her wings again, just as she was about to hit the ground.

"Thanks guys," Rainbow said, before she turned to Spike and smirked, "How's it feel to actually fly, Spike?"

"It feels....AWESOME!! Whoa!" Spike shouted as he almost stumbled a bit in his Wing Boots.

Rainbow Dash smiled before she sighed sadly, "Scootaloo would've loved that as well...."

"Scootaloo?" Spyro asked.

"It's her adoptive sister," Spike whispered, as they looked at Rainbow Dash who went back to fight while still thinking, 'Stay strong, Squirt. Wherever you are.'

The heroes kept on fighting. But more changelings kept coming back with more reinforcements and more robots.

"Enough already," Rainbow Dash growled.

"SOMEPONY HELP US!!" Spike screamed.

No sooner did Spike screamed for help, a giant lasso came flying out of nowhere and pulled some of the robots, changelings, and greebles into any alleyway, followed by the sound of kicking, punching, and blows. Then, out came a friend of both Twilight and Rainbow.

"Twilight! Dashie!" Applejack cried. "This way!"

"Applejack!" Twilight gasped.

"AJ! Boy are we glad to see you," Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"No time for a happy reunion, sugarcubes," Applejack said as she turned around and galloped ahead of the heroes. "Now you and you're friends follow me. We need to get to Sweet Apple Acres and pronto!"

And with that, the heroes followed Applejack as she leads the way.

But on the way, they ran into several more robots. The robots all opened fire on the heroes, who all, including Applejack, quickly scattered and raced around the robots to avoid getting hit.

Applejack quickly grabbed a rope and with it, she threw a lasso and snared one of the robot's arm and pulled, just as it shot a laser. The stray beam struck one of the other robots and it exploded. Mario, using his Jumpman skills, was able to avoid all of the shots from the robots, before he jumps over a robot, curls up his body and slams all the way down on the robot. Sonic meanwhile, curled himself up into a ball, while remaining in place, was picking up speed. Luigi then came up to the hedgehog, with his hammer at the ready as he shouted, "FORE!!" With that, Luigi swung his hammer like a golf club and Sonic was sent flying and pierced through several robots that all exploded after the attack.

When the fight ended, the heroes all heard a loud scream in the distance.

"What was that?" Sonic asked as everyone looked off in the distance.

"FLUTTERSHY!!" Rainbow Dash replied as she took with everyone following behind.

"Y'all go on ahead and help Fluttershy!" Applejack called out. "I'll meet y'all back at Sweet Apple Acres!"

"Okay," Twilight replied, while keeping up with the rest of the heroes.

It didn't took long as they made it to Fluttershy's cottage to find trouble. The shy pegasus was tugging on a robot while angrily shouting, "You leave them alone you big dumb meanie!"

The robot only shook Fluttershy off as it advanced on some animals. Fluttershy tried to stop the robot once more, but was blocked by several changelings who all stared her down, making her cowered in fear.

"HEY!!" Rainbow Dash cried out, catching both robot, changelings, and Fluttershy's attention as they all looked in her direction.

Rainbow Dash first kicked the changelings away from Fluttershy before she went to the robot and lands several kicks and punches to it, while saying with every blow, "THAT. WASN'T. VERY. COOL!" She finished it off with a strong punch to the robot's head, before shaking her hoof in pain again.

The rainbow mane pegasus looked as she helped her friend up and asked, "You okay Fluttershy?"

"I'm okay," Fluttershy replied gratefully. "Thanks to you, Rainbow Dash."

Then, Fluttershy quickly noticed the other heroes, besides Twilight and Spike, behind Rainbow and quickly yelped in fear as she shied away from them.

"No, no! It's okay Fluttershy," Rainbow explained. "These are our friends! They're here to help us."

"Oh, okay, um, if you say so," Fluttershy said, still cowering in fear. She's mostly afraid of Spyro the most, since he's a dragon. She quickly saw something behind the heroes and screamed, "LOOK OUT!!"

The heroes all jumped out of the way as more robots came, firing off lasers at the heroes and Fluttershy.

Tails quickly put on his arm cannon and shot a ball of energy at one of the robots and electrocuted it, to the point it exploded. Sonic ran around in circle, along with Rainbow Dash as they both created a tornado and sent some of the robots flying in the air. The two speedsters jumped in the air as they destroyed all of the robots, reduced them to nothing but bolts and tiny scraps of metal. Twilight meanwhile was helping Fluttershy get the animals to safety, by keeping some robots away from Fluttershy and the animals with her horn, when a spider robot jumped down from a nearby tree and latched itself onto Twilight's head, blinding her and causing her shot to be misfired and nearly hitting Rainbow Dash, who took notice and flew in to help Twilight get the robot off of her head. Fluttershy in the meantime was getting the rest of the animals to safety when she noticed a baby mouse lagging behind with an elder mouse. She flies back to help the two mice, when a robot came and towered over her. The robot leaned down as he grabbed Fluttershy who struggled in it's grip and was about to step on the mice, when a fireball came and scorched the robot, forcing it to release Fluttershy and away from the mice. Fluttershy looked up to see two purple dragons, Spike and Spyro, breathing their fire on the robot until it melted, while a sparkling dragonfly came zipping by and picked up the two mice, before flying back to the rest of the animals with the mice.

Fluttershy could hardly believed her eyes, and she thought while looking at Spyro, 'He saved me. That dragon saved me.'

"You alright Fluttershy?" Spike asked while still hovering above Fluttershy in his Winged Boots with Spyro.

Fluttershy nodded as she got up and was about to say something, but was cut off when Tails shouted, "Uh oh! Reinforcements, on the way!"

The heroes all looked to see a swarm of changelings and wasp-like robots flying in their direction.

"Okay, time to move it or lose it, people!" Sonic shouted as he sped off with Mario and Luigi following.

"What he said!" Tails said as he spinned his tails together and took to the air with Spike, Spyro, and Sparx.

Rainbow Dash successfully got the robot off of Twilight's head, before they both took off running with the heroes, the animals, and Fluttershy to Sweet Apple Acres.

The changelings were catching up as many of them rain down on the heroes as green blazing comets, hoping to slow them down, but Rainbow Dash was able to keep them off at bay, with some help from Spyro, Tails, and Mario who had used a Super Leaf to become Raccoon Mario to swat the changelings away with his new tail.

It didn't take long for the heroes, the animals, and Fluttershy to reach Sweet Apple Acres. When they arrived, they found the place surrounded by a magical barrier that fended off the changelings and the robots, while allowing entrance for the heroes.

Before anyone could inquire, Applejack came out of the barn with two stallions behind her. One is a white unicorn with blue mane and tail with light blue stripe, while the other is a red earth pony stallion with orange mane and tail, wearing a horse collar.

"I'm glad y'all are here," Applejack said before she noticed Fluttershy with the heroes. "Fluttershy! Thank Celestia you're okay!" She went up to the yellow pegasus and gave her a hug.

"TWILY!" the unicorn stallion called out as he galloped towards Twilight.

"SHINING ARMOR!" Twilight cried as she and the stallion, known as Shining Armor, ran up and gave each other a hug.

"I'm so glad you're alright little sis," Shining Armor said as he lets his little sister go.

"Feeling's mutual, B.B.B.F.F," Twilight replied cheerfully.

"Huh?" the heroes, excluding Rainbow Dash and Spike, inquired.

"Oh, it means-" Twilight was about to answer when Rainbow Dash interrupted, "Answers later, we've got ponies to save and changelings plot to kick!"

"I honestly can't believe I'm saying this but, Rainbow Dash is right," Applejack agreed, followed by the red stallion who said, "Eeyup."

"But first, let us introduce you guys to my, Big Brother Best Friend Forever, Shining Armor," Twilight said as she pointed at Shining Armor.

"Nice to meet you guys," Shining Armor greeted the heroes.

"And this here is mah big brother, Big McIntosh," Applejack said as she pointed at the red stallion.

He was about to say something when Sonic snickered and said, "Big Mac."

And with that, all of the heroes, except Tails, Spike, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, fell in a fit of laughter.

"And what's so funny about mah brother's name?" Applejack asked angrilly. "Why honestly, ah oughta smack y'all upside the head for...."

After being smacked in the face repeatedly by Applejack and a stare from Fluttershy, they all stopped laughing and went back to work.

"Okay everypony, and none of the above, here's the situation," Applejack began. "Chrysalis has taken over Canterlot. She's locked up anypony who's resisted and one of the first to get captured was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!"

"Oh no!" Twilight Sparkle cried.

"Eeyup," Big Mac sadly agreed.

"With Canterlot under her control, she's also got the Elements of Harmony under heavy guard," Shining Armor added as he explained to Twilight. "As long as she has them, you, Rainbow Dash, and the rest of your friends won't be able to use them to stop her."

"That's not good," Twilight agreed.

"Eenope."

"Big deal," Rainbow Dash said as she hovered to Shining Armor and explained, "We still got a backup plan. You and Princess Cadance defeated Chrysalis and her army before with that love spell of yours. All ya gotta do is get to Canterlot with Cadance and use that love spell, and beat her again with it."

"I hoped it's that simple as well Rainbow," Shining Armor replied before he explained. "But we can't with the Crystal Heart broken."

"WHAT?!" Twilight, Rainbow, and Spike all shouted.

Shining Armor sadly nodded as he explained, "After she took over Canterlot, her changelings, along with some strange creatures and robots invaded the Crystal Empire. They're likely trying to capture the Crystal Ponies since their love and hope are stronger than any other ponies' in Equestria. But during the chaos, the Crystal Heart was destroyed. It's pieces were scattered and Cadance was left, just trying to keep those monsters off at bay while I came here to get help from you and your friends, Twily."

"Of course I'll help, B.B.B.F.F," Twilight proudly replied. "Elements of Harmony or no Elements of Harmony, as long as I'm with my friends, we'll do anything we can to help and save the Crystal Empire once more."

"Uh, actually, I saved the Crystal Empire the last time we were there," Spike explained proudly.

"Whatever," Applejack said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, here's the plan. First, me, Big McIntosh, Shining Armor, and Fluttershy will head to Canterlot and wait for y'all at the entrance, while all of you go to the Crystal Empire and help Princess Cadance find the pieces of the Crystal Heart and stop those varmints from attacking the empire again. That should disrupt Chrysalis's plans for the moment...."

"And save the Crystal Empire and all the Crystal Ponies!"

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

"Next, you will meet us at the entrace to Canterlot and we will sneak our way into the city"

"And save the captured ponies!"

"Eeyup."

"In all the chaos, we should be able to retrieve the Elements of Harmony and confront Queen Chrysalis at the top of the highest tower and stop her plans completely."

"And save Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!"

"Eeyup."

"Ooh, this is like one of those a-spy a-movie!" Mario said, "Do we a-have any a-secret agents?"

"Eeyup."

"We've already got an agent in the Crystal Empire," Shining Armor explained. "Your mission is to make contact with our agent."

"And how will we know this agent?" Tails asked.

"Don't worry, she's the best one we have. Her code name is 'Agent Pie'.

"Eeyup."

"Wow, a secret agent," Rainbow Dash said, "I wonder who it could be?"