• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 15,223 Views, 153 Comments

The Queen of Equestria - Mega NewWays97



After Twilight's assension, somepony has returned. The mother of Celestia Luna, Discord... wait mother? For the Alicorn one thing is clear. "Why did I pick up the medal."

  • ...
38
 153
 15,223

The Queen is Back

Canterlot was getting ready for the summer sun celebration. Ponies went around getting everything ready. However what they also were doing was talking about a rumor. “You hear, the princess's mother has returned.” One of ponies on a table said to the others.

“I here she some kinda ancient goddess.” Another said.

“I heard that she going to retake the throne as Queen.”

Inside the palance Faust looked at the windows detailing all she had missed. She saw her son raise into being a tyrant. Her Luna giving into her own darkness to become nightmare moon. The newest heroes and what they had done.

As she came walking up she saw Twilight Sparkle as she last recall and her friends, talking about the celebration. “Queen Faust.” Pinkie Pie said with a bounce.

“Queen Faust Pinkie?’ Applejack asked.

“Please just call me Faust.” Faust said trying to be causal. She looked up at the stained glass window of Twilight ascension. “I’ve been gone for so long I don’t think I can ever really call myself-” However before she could continue Celestia came walking in.

“Am I interrupting something?” Celestia asked.

“No not at all.” Faust said with a smile.

“Mother shouldn’t you be in bed?” Celestia asked, Faust gave a sigh. She was feeling better but she knew she wasn’t going to get away from this.

“I just wanted to walk around a bit, nothing too big.” Faust said as she walked away. ‘I’m not needed anyway what could possibly go wrong?” Faust thought to herself as she headed off.

The next day Faust awoke to a strange site in the sky. The sun and moon floating in the sky at the same time. “This can’t be good.” Faust said to herself. She leaved to find her daughters and figure out what was going on.

As she ran along the unknown hallways she crashed into somepony. “Ouch what it… Oh Faust.” It was Twilight.

“Sorry Twilight I’m looking for my daughters.” Faust said.

“I’m as well they’re not in there rooms.” Twilight started.

“We should split up and try to find them.” Faust answered. Twilight nodded and after half an hour Faust came to find the guards asking Twilight what to do.

“What’s going on?” Faust asked.

“Celestia and Luna are missing and Twilight now in charge.” Spike answered. Faust cursed at this. She didn’t know Twilight but she had the feeling she had never ruled a nation before or delt with crisis.

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this.’ Faust moved up in front of the guard. “Twilight you go to Ponyville get your friends and the elements, you guards keep everypony calm while you start a search party.” One of the guards raised a hoof.

“Question who are you?” He asked.

Faust turned to him her wings out her horn glowing. She could feel her magic spreading out into the void of space. Only a few entities on the planet could do this. She felt her magic wraparound both the sun and moon. She remembered her first time moving these objects. In the room Faust raised and lowered her horn as the moon moved down. The guards look in awe at this. “I am Lauren Faust, I am their mother.” Faust answered.

The guards were in awe. “The Princess's mother? The rumors are true.” The guards gave a bow.

They soon went to do what they were told to do. While Faust gave a sigh. “It seems I still got it.” She walked to the throne for a moment her mind returned to years past. She was Equestria new Queen. The three tribes leaders ruled in council with her as she slowly became used to her job and the ponies her.

Eventually as her kids grew up they were also there with her. Discord scared many of them with both his appearance and powers. Her memories soon came to an end however when she saw Discord with a worried look in his eyes.

“No no no, this can’t be happening.” Discord said.

Faust moved to him. “Discord what is it?” She asked.

Discord turned to her and looked down. “Momma… I’m sorry.” She said with tears.

Faust raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

Discord sighed. “I created this mess, the seeds were supposed to sprout long ago, I thought they had died but I was wrong.” Discord explained, he turned away from his mother.

Faust gave a sigh. “Discord I still love you no matter what.” Faust looked out. Her wings at the ready. “i think I know where your vins are attacking aren’t they?” She remember seeing it with him long ago. The thing in the heart of the everfree.

“The Tree of Harmony, yes.”

Faust walked out with his wings raised she turned to Discord. “I’ll be back.” She closed her eyes and opened them her main flowing ethereal. Lighting sparked around her wings as she took off into the sky. The sky above Canterlot gave the sound of a thundering sonic boom as a wave of lighting was seen heading for ponyville.

The vines moved around taking the town while Twilight and her friends look on at it. “What can we do to stop these things they just keep coming.” Rainbow Dash said. However the sound of lighting was heard as landing was Faust with her mane in its Ethereal form. It was almost like fire with stars in them. Faust raised her horn at the vines. A beam shot out at them and soon expanded in size and power the vines caught were slowly destroyed under the massive amount of magic.

“Girls there no time we got to return to the elements to the Tree of Harmony.” Several vines came at them but Faust gave another blast at them. “I’ll explain on the way.”

As they ran through the everfree Faust attacked everything in the way. “Whoa you're like some kind of super Alicorn.” Rainbow Dash said.

Faust gave a laugh at this. “In a way yes I am.” They finally got to the stairs leading to the tree. Faust looked as the vines covered the ancient entity. “Its slowly being killed by them.

The mane six held out the elements as they glowed sensing the tree. However the vines wouldn’t have it. With her horn raised Faust created a barrier around them as the gems returned to the tree causing a massive energy surge though it.


A few hours later Faust had returned her mane to normal and was back in the palace. A knock was heard on her room door. "Come in." Walking in was Celestia.

"Discord told us about the vines, and the guards have let it out about you." Celestia started. Faust gave a sigh. "Mom can you come with me?' Celestia asked.

Mother followed daughter into a room with several ponies from across Equestria. Luna was there with Discord off to the side. "What's going on?" Faust asked.

Celestia walked forward as Faust held back. "Citizens of Equestria, there has been rumors of mine and Luna mother returning, I have come to say they are not rumors."

Celestia motioned for Faust to walk up. The red haired Alicorn soon came walking up. "I give you all, Lauren Faust, mine and Luna's mother and Equestria long lost Queen." Celestia gave a bow. Discord and Luna did as well and slowly all the ponies their.

Author's Note:

Yeah It's back everyone. Leave me a question and I may answer it.

Comments ( 76 )

great story but what did i just read?

I will see where this is going.

thanks for the update!!

We are Intrigued of this passing, how might this displaced change to come?

I’m as well they’re not in there rooms.

I think that's the wrong their.

yeah this could be a tad longer. More on the fact she is now offically back.

Celestia motioned for Faust to walk up. The red haired Alicorn soon came walking up. "I give you all, Lauren Faust, mine and Luna's mother and Equestria long lost Queen." Celestia gave a bow. Discord and Luna did as well and slowly all the ponies their.

i.imgflip.com/o6knx.jpg

So. Many. Spelling errors! Please, fix them.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!! MORE CHAPPIES!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:*bounces around happily and excitedly*

Yay! A great chapter!
more! Please?

THIS is so AWESOME. I am getting shivers up my back
I can't WAIT to know what might happen next.:pinkiehappy:
Every time I read it I get shivers up my back. If you could do that you must be super AWESOME:rainbowkiss:

DO YOU EVEN GRAMMER!!!!!!!!

It seems you've cut out a large chunk towards the end. You still need to work on your spelling and grammar big time, though.

YE BLOODY NEED GRAMMAR MATE. PERHAPS I CAN BE YOUR EDITOR. SERIOUSLY. I GOT CANCER READING THIS.

Faust gave a sigh. “Discord I still love you no matter what.”

Kinda reminds me of that father from fallout 3. You know, when you nuked that town.

6213112 I know I played the game

Ascension

this chapter... S4E1&2 in a nutshell

Can you do more chapters please

Yeah I agree please create more awesome chapters. ITS been so long since your last chapter unless you are planning on releasing a chapter every month. If so its OK, sad but OK. Better than nothing:pinkiesad2:

6316127 well technically I can update it I just need to find the document

6316139 Really OK :pinkiehappy:
But still what type of plan do you have?
Is it one chapter per month:pinkiehappy: or something:twilightsheepish:

6316352 one chapter per month... two if I can, maybe Three if I get a crossover

6316376 OK:pinkiehappy:
Thanks for telling me that, it sure does put off some pressure that has been on my chest due of excitement if you were wondering:twilightsmile:

I have to say that this is a good story. I like how you develop the story, and can't wait to see where you will take it.

I...like the premise. However, you need to add more detail and overhaul the pacing. It's simply going too fast. You could explore a scene where the Celestia, Luna and Discord deal with their emotions on finding their mother again. Another on Fausticorn's thoughts in being back. A thought from one of the sisters on how their mother's presence would affect their rule of Equestria, how easy was it to decide on handing the throne back to their mother even after several millenias worth of ruling. I mean, it can't be easy to suddenly let go of a project you've been working on your whole life, that you've slaved over and shed blood, sweat and tears over, right?

So, watching this. Hope it develops more later on.

Dear author do you still write new chapters cause its been a long time now sense you released a new chapter.
And I simply can't wait any longer. Every day without a new chapter mentally kills me. So if its not to much to ask:
Whats happening? Did you lose your awesome skills or is there something happening that is messing up your schedule?:rainbowhuh:
Most of all do you have an chapter update plan. Say one chapter per month (i would be sad if that is so but its better than nothing at all:twilightsmile:) or is it one chapter per week or fortnight?:rainbowhuh:

BTW keep up with your amazing skills :twilightsmile:

6335357 Can't I get one story out of the way? One of them us about to be finished so I'm focusing on it, that would free up more time ok. Be patient as I also have stuff Irl to do.

6335443 I am sorry for my actions, didn't mean too nag at you like a child. I guess I am too eager for this next chapter but Take your time and thanks for telling me. At least I will be able to prepare myself when you will release the next chapter. I just like being prepared that's all:twilightsmile:
Again sorry for nagging its not suitable for my age.:twilightsheepish:

Again keep up with your amazing talent :pinkiehappy:

Nice work so far, keep it up. :twilightsmile:

6335654 Not even Pinkie Pie strange powers can overcome a enraged Discord

Just found this and read what has been written so far.

Critique
It feels like the story is speeding by on a run away train that has jumped the tracks and crashed through the local grammar and spelling buildings.

Analysis
I think it has an interesting plot and I wouldn't mind seeing it advance, but the errors if they continue and/or remain in such volume will greatly impact the enjoyment of reading it.

6335696

Just to let you know, the chapter "Family History Part 2" is misspelled "Family Histoy Part 2".

I likey and would love to see more soon :D

6335545
6389398 I'm kinda having a hard time figuring out what to do it seems, I put it on temporary hiatus

6392477
Ok i hope you get past this writer's block soon

I'm afraid i'm not much of a fan of this story. The concept is awesome, but currently, with the way this is written, i'm put off. Plus, the concept of Lauren not knowing about Equestria really destroys this whole thing. Now, if it were someone else turning into her, it'd make some sense in that matter.

The only other issue I have with this fic is the writing format. It's like reading just the bare-bones minimum, and reminds me of my own failure of a fic; "A Series of Ponified Events." Maybe later when you've gotten more skill in writing, you can come back and redo this story. I look forward to seeing improvements.

6456544 Well either someone turning into Fausticorn or Faust is turned into a near omnipotent being and after some time she decides to create a world of her own and makes Equestria. Boom. :trollestia:

Do you have an idea of when this is going to update again? It's really good so far and you kinda left a bit to be desired with that last chapter.

6520226 soon I hope to at least get four stories updated this month

I like this story.

Just waiting for the CMC to appear and ask Faust what her cutie mark means. :unsuresweetie: :scootangel: :applecry: (no good applebloom emoji) mabye it has something to do with creations?

“Question who are you?” He asked.

This is going to be interesting.

Login or register to comment