• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 1,964 Views, 0 Comments

Inazuma Eleven GO: The Equestrian prodigy! - Tythen



Rainbow always loved to play sport, and soccer is especially one of them! One day, she was transferred to another school in another country... Raimon Junior High! Things get fun when she copes with a new country through the game of soccer!

  • ...
1
 0
 1,964

Rainbow's big surprise!

The next morning, Rainbow Dash groggily woke up from her bed once again, still tormented by the dream.

"I swear, that dream's going to drive me mad one day" Rainbow grumbled as she hopped out of bed. Looking at the clock, it seems that she woke up quite early, and that Flash was missing.

"Huh, I guess I'm getting rid of this jet lag faster than I thought" Rainbow smiled, "perhaps I can go exercise!" Putting on a tracksuit, she dashed into the kitchen,

"Good Morning Auntie Sylvia!" Rainbow greeted as she saw the lovely Aki making breakfast,

"Good Morning Rainbow!" Aki greeted back, "you're up quite early, just like Flash!"

"Where is he by the way?"

"I was going to go sweep the front porch this morning, but then he asked if he was allowed to handle that job. So I showed him the ropes, and he became such a quick learner! He is such a kind boy, I've just resorted to making breakfast!"

"Well" Rainbow chuckled, "that's him alright"

"It looks like you're off to exercise, may I suggest running around the Riverside pitch or by the river?"

"That sounds like a great idea, thanks!" Rainbow replied as she grabbed a piece of toast to quickly munch on and finish before running out the door.

"Morning Flash!" Rainbow called as she sped past the blue-haired male sweeping the yard.

"Good morning to you Rainbow Dash" Flash with a casual salute, "out for a run I assume?"

"Yeah!" Rainbow replied as she quickly ran on the spot, "I'm going to get familiar with this place!" And without another word, she ran towards the river

"Glad to see you had a good sleep last night" Flash sighed,

"Good Morning Flash!" Another voice came from behind,

"Ah, Arion. Good Morning" Flash greeted with another casual salute,

"No wonder why Auntie's back in the kitchen today, you're a very helpful nice guy!" Tenma complimented,

"I can say that I'm rather interested about this" Flash replied as he continued sweeping the front porch "in Equestria, we never clean most of our rooms let alone tidying the front entrance. Normally, people are hired to do such things."

"Very interesting..." Tenma replied,

"where are you from Arion?" Flash asked,

"I was born and raised in Okinawa" Tenma answered "it's a place that's very close to the sea, and quite far from Inazuma. There's a lot of beach areas, and everyone likes to go play beach sports there. Of course, I taught soccer to my primary school that I used to attend when I was young. My mother is of British descent, so I learnt English from her."

"I see..."

"By the way, where's Rainbow? I checked your rooms this morning and I was quite surprised to see it empty, you guys woke up pretty early."

"She's starting to exercise by running around the town."

"Is she running close to Riverside?" Tenma asked, "because if Auntie suggested the place, I've been running that same route! I'm actually going to run around today as well!"

"You have fun now, okay?" Flash waved as Tenma also ran off.


Rainbow was dashing her way close to the river, running as hard as she could on the path.

"Ahh..." Rainbow sighed in pleasure as the wind blew across her face "the air here feels so fresh than compared to Equestria!" She continued moving her legs faster "no one can outrace me!"

"Ah! Rainbow! There you are!" A voice called from behind, Rainbow turned to the side to see a familiar face running up to her and as fast as she is.

"Hello Arion!" Rainbow greeted "So you came here to exercise too? What a coincidence!"

"Actually, I also follow Auntie Sylvia's route as well! So when I heard from Flash that you've been running, I couldn't help but join you!"

"Well that's good to know! I'm actually the fastest in my school, and this is just the tip of the Iceberg of what I can reach!"

"That's great to know! So do you want to kick up the pace?" Tenma replied,

"Sure why not?" Rainbow laughed, until something struck her mind.

"Uhh... Arion?" Rainbow stuttered,

"Yes?"

"Are we running?"

"Well yes," Tenma replied "didn't you say running was your exercise?"

"How long did it take for you to reach me?"

"Well, as soon as I managed to see you, I ran across the pitch just to get to you."

"... How fast can you go?"

"Normally, I don't run that fast when I play soccer, but when I exercise, I go much faster than what I am right now!"

"How fast?"

"Watch this!" Tenma replied and with a mighty burst of speed, Tenma's legs started moving faster, giving him a large acceleration to propel himself further across the path, and away from Rainbow.

"You... You have got to be kidding me!" Rainbow teetered to a halt as she watched the windy boy run wildly down the river path.


"Huh" Flash was surprised as he found a disgruntled Rainbow Dash walk back to the manor "that was quite a fast exercise you had there"

"I lost motivation halfway" Rainbow grumbled, "where's Arion?"

"Back, he's having breakfast" Flash replied, "I think you've got a challenge right there"

"No, I don't want to even think about it!" Rainbow bellowed,

"But didn't you say you wanted a challenge before?"

"Against him??? How was I supposed to know that he runs like that!?"

"That's the point, if you find someone who was better than you, you've got to work hard to beat him"

"It would be a 'no contest' situation then" Rainbow sighed,

"Hey, you wouldn't give up so easily now... Would you?"

"I dunno, maybe I haven't really gotten used to this place." Rainbow sighed, "I need to take a shower"


Everyone was busy for the next few days, Rainbow and Flash were quickly studying to learn the basics of the Neighponese language, while Aki and Tenma had something in their minds.

"My little Equestrians!" Aki knocked on their door "I've got something great to show you!"

"Hello Auntie" Flash greeted,

"Guess what I've got!" Aki replied as she held up two different pieces of clothing. One was a navy coloured military-like uniform, the other was a mix of a white shirt, a pink ribbon, a pleated skirt with a fully bright purple colour similar to the colour of her casual skirt and a pair of black penny loafers. The Equestrians just stared at the garments before them.

"This is..." Flash picked up the navy gakuran.

"I was also lucky to find this just for you Rainbow" Aki added as she also presented a pair of tall Rainbow coloured-socks. "Now it should look similar to what you normally wear casually!"

"Uh... Thanks?" Rainbow sheepishly smiled,

"I know it's hard for you since this is your first time wearing school uniform" Aki sympathised "but Raimon is a special school after all."

"I guess..." Rainbow shrugged,

"Why don't you try them on?" Aki suggested,

"I'll change in Arion's room if he doesn't mind" Flash answered as he took the clothes and walked out of the room.

"Umm..." Rainbow gawked at how blank the white-buttoned shirt was. "Maybe I should dress alone..."

"Do you know at least how to tie the ribbon?" Aki offered,

"yeah, I do" Rainbow replied

"Okay then," Aki smiled as she too left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hope this is the right size!" Rainbow gulped as she began removing her clothes.


Outside the hall, Flash had already changed into his school uniform and to Aki's eyes, he looked very formal rather than his usual jacket. As the gakuran was originally designed, Flash looked like just a private school student with a semi-military outfit.

"Wow!" Aki smiled, "you look very dashing and handsome!"

"Speaking of dress code, do I have to straighten my hair?" Flash asked,

"No need, your hairstyle is not as unique as Victor and Vladmir's!" Aki giggled,

"Fair point" Flash replied. The moment they heard the sound of a turning door handle, the two turned around to see the door revealing a Rainbow Dash in very different clothes. No more was her purple shirt and jacket but a white buttoned shirt with a Pink Ribbon in the form of a Bow tie positioned near Rainbow's neck. The skirt she currently wore is longer than her casual shirt and pleated instead of straight. The only similarity is that it had the same colour of bright purple. Finally, Rainbow was wearing much longer Rainbow socks that reached halfway from her foot to her knee.

"..." Flash stared at Rainbow in disbelief and awe, his mouth wide open.

"S-Stop staring at me like that!" Rainbow complained, blushing very hard and shaking around in embarrassment.

"Complaining like that will hardly ease the situation." Flash replied as he continued his jaw-dropping stare. "In fact, it makes you look even more--"

"Don't you dare say that word!" Rainbow threatened,

"--like a proper student and a lady" Flash finished, giving Rainbow Dash a blank look of surprise

"That was unexpected... I didn't think you'd actually say that..." Rainbow blinked with confusion.

"I took your word to warning, so I quickly changed it" Flash explained as pushed his jaw back up. A strong breeze stretched across the main hallway of the manor, causing all to try and keep their clothes from revealing too much as Tenma blew through the entrance and put on his brakes right where Aki, Flash and Rainbow are.

"Auntie! Flash! Rainbo--!" Tenma greeted until he was interrupted by the view of what he saw, was Rainbow Dash in Raimon's female school uniform.

"Well bless me Rainbow!" Tenma exclaimed with a wide smile "you look so adorable!"

"Gaah!" Rainbow jumped back in further embarrassment, attempting to shield her body with her arms "that word is even worse than 'cute'!"

"Rainbow!" Flash reminded "your action is not giving the audience a much better perspective!"

"Waah!!!" With nowhere to go, Rainbow zipped back into the room and slammed the door in profound embarrassment.

"I guess it will take a long time for her to get used to it" Aki sighed in disappointment,

"What's wrong with that?" Tenma asked,

"Rainbow prefers to be 'cool' like my younger sister" Flash explained "she wants to be 120% cool, 100% tough, and lesser of the 'feminine' and smartness traits, especially cute." Flash replied "I will however say that no matter what, you cannot get rid of any of the traits. At one time, will you look either tough, cool, smart, cute or beautiful. Girls cannot get rid of it, and neither can guys. I'll say this too, even guys can look cute and beautiful sometimes."

"Oh wait till you see Kirino or Aphrodi" Aki and Tenma answered in unison, then looked at each other in stifled laughter.

"???" A puzzled look came from Flash

"Anyway!" Tenma continued "the reason why I'm here is that Raimon's first team will be playing a match soon, and Coach Evans, his wife and I thought it be the best opportunity to invite both of you to see how we play! We'll be up against Teikoku Gakuen, Royal Academy in English."

"That sounds like a very good idea!" Aki clasped her hands "what do you think Rainbow?"

"Sure! Count me in!" Rainbow's muffled voice came from behind the door "can I go in my normal clothes though?"

"Of course!" Aki laughed "you're not in Raimon yet! But one thing you need to remember in Neighpon."

"What?"

"A rule of cleanliness. Slippers or socks-in-slippers are only allowed in the interior of the manor, any house you visit and especially in most schools. Whenever you enter, make sure to wipe your shoes on the door mat, take them off, then put on the slippers."


The sun shone brightly as Rainbow and Flash stepped through the gates of Raimon Junior High. They marvelled with wonder at the architecture and site of the School. A soccer pitch lies just behind the gates and behind that, was a 4-story building with a bright yellow lightning bolt hanging proudly at the top.

"WOW" was what came out of Rainbow's mouth, her eyes bewitched to the sight of the gigantic school building. "This school is MUCH bigger than Canterlot!"

"Yeah, except that there was no 'statue' in the front of the campus." Flash added, "nor were there these gates!"

"Even schools have closing times" Aki explained, "A certain time, all must leave the school's boundaries before closing time."

"This looks like a school mostly made for sports" Flash theorised,

"You are correct" Aki nodded "they cater to other sports such as Tennis, Track and Field, Rugby, Basketball, Baseball, you name it. But soccer is the most popular one of all!"

"So, is the match going to be here?" Rainbow pointed at the front pitch.

"No, this exhibition match is going to be in Raimon's stadium. Just behind the School!"Aki replied,

"Sweet! I can't wait!"

"Unfortunately there's no time for a tour of the place. I'll take you to the stadium directly!" Aki continued as she guided the Equestrians around the school and to the entrance of the stadium. Raimon's stadium looks just as impressive as the connected school buildings, a large blue semi-cylindrical building and the same-sized lightning bolt hanging on the exterior.

"Oh my Celestia!" Rainbow squealed with excitement "words cannot describe how hyped I am right now!"

"It's very impressive, Raimon definitely is more sport-focused than Canterlot." Flash replied,

"Follow me, we'll be getting front row seats!" Aki replied,


As Rainbow, Flash and Aki entered the spectators grandstand on the second floor, they found a very familiar face waiting nearby the entrance.

"There you are!" Aoi greeted "so glad that you two could make it! I've got some seats reserved for you!" The three found themselves at the front of the grandstand and at a point where they could see the entire pitch. After waving goodbye to Aoi, Rainbow made herself comfy on her chair and looked at the endless horde of people sitting on their chairs. From there, Rainbow could tell how many students and adults love soccer.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to Raimon Junior High!" A sudden announcement echoed across the stage "today we have an exhibition match between friendly and furious rivals! At home, we have Raimon facing our visitors, Teikoku Gauken!" Cheers erupted through the stage.

"Who will take this stage? Who will show the other that they are the strongest of them all! Everyone! I present to you, Raimon and Teikoku!" From the entrances, many young males wearing two separate uniforms stepped out onto the pitch and placed themselves in linear formation. One team's colour was bright yellow and blue, the other team's colour was white with brown trim lines and olive pants. On the screens in the corners, it showed the emblems of both teams and then the formation of the group. Rainbow and Flash recognised Tenma's face during Raimon's formation set-up preview.

"So he's a part of the first team" Flash noted,

"I can't wait, I can't wait!!!" Rainbow gasped,

"Now, this game is about to get under way. The team captains are out to shake hands for a fair and great game! Teikoku Gauken's captain Mikado Haruma and Raimon's captain Matsukaze Tenma!!!" Rainbow and Flash's eyes widened to see Tenma firmly shaking hands with the other team's captain. The captain's band firmly tight around his arm.

"A-Arion's the Captain... Our roommate is the Captain for Raimon..." Rainbow gasped as she saw the coin flip onto tails, giving the decision to Teikoku. However, Rainbow did not realise the moment Kick-Off was initiated, she was in for a dreadful time.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment