• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 1,964 Views, 0 Comments

Inazuma Eleven GO: The Equestrian prodigy! - Tythen



Rainbow always loved to play sport, and soccer is especially one of them! One day, she was transferred to another school in another country... Raimon Junior High! Things get fun when she copes with a new country through the game of soccer!

  • ...
1
 0
 1,964

Rainbow Dash: Canterlot High's Ace Striker!

One sunny morning in Canterlot High School, a Rainbow haired girl was busy sitting and listening to the warbling teacher explaining some formulas about mathematics. Looking at her exercise book, all she jotted down were words and a picture of a thundercloud with a rainbow lightning bolt, instead of numbers and formulas. She sighed, she wasn't really the smart girl in school anyway. As she looked across the window, she sees Canterlot's lush green soccer pitch and smiled. The imagination of playing soccer coursed through her mind as she waited and waited for the bell to ring.

"Miss Dash?" The math teacher called, breaking Rainbow's train of thought "care to explain this question?"

"Oh uh..." Rainbow stood up and stared at the board. A right-angled triangle with a described angle of 60 degrees and two line measurements below and opposite it. The hypotenuse, however, was marked with an x.

"What is the hypotenuse, Miss Dash?" The teacher asked again "just find x."

"Oh! That's right!" x is--" A sudden movement in her right pocket interrupted her conversation as she looked down and saw a small piece of paper sticking out. As she opened and read it, it said:

Don't say 'right there'. Just say the answer to this question. 9-3=?

Rainbow looked at her right to see a light orange skin and blue-haired student turn his emotionless eyes at her before quickly looking away.

"Well, Rainbow? What is it?" The math teacher asked, losing a little bit of patience.

"It's 6!" Rainbow answered,

"Well done Rainbow Dash!" The teacher beamed "that is the right answer! Now, can you tell me how you got the answer?"

"Err..." Rainbow hesitated, red welling up in her cheeks.

"Rainbow," the teacher sighed "sometimes, you've got to concentrate your academics. Otherwise, you'll never achieve a career in sport."

"Yes, madam..." Rainbow nodded in defeat.

"But surely you haven't forgotten today's announcement," the teacher continued and addressed " 'today, all members of the CHS football club must arrive at the soccer pitch before lunchtime.' Isn't this class before lunchtime?"

"Wait... Really?" Rainbow gasped, "I actually forgot!"

"Seriously Rainbow..." The teacher shook her head in disappointment "remember to check the school announcements next time." And she opened the door "well what are you waiting for? You need to get changed and get warmed up!"

"O-Okay then madam!" Rainbow nodded with gratitude. Packing her stuff, she placed it into her bag and grabbed the blue-haired classmate next to her.

"Wha?" The boy jumped, shock and confusion on his face.

"But what does soccer have to do with Mr Sentry?" The teacher asked,

"He's part of the team!" Rainbow replied,

"Wait! No I'm--!" The boy was about to object until he was quickly dragged out of the classroom. Rainbow dashed across the hallways, dragging the boy named Sentry with him, all the way to the outside soccer pitch.

"What is the meaning of this!?" The student angrily asked,

"Come on Flash! You've been doing nothing but writing down boring sums and for some reason, given me the answer for today! Why are you doing this?"

"Because you've been like this in class for a hundred and three times!" Flash replied "you've never been concentrating! That's why the teacher always chooses you to answer. You need to focus on study and know when to be attentive because it affects everyone in the class."

"Aww... You really do care about other students, and not just Twilight huh? Your 'girlfriend from another world?' "

"She's not my girlfriend!" Flash rebuked, "why the hay does everyone think of that? Just because I helped her, or bumped into her, or danced with her, or hugged and congratulated her after that concert doesn't mean I like her! A soldier has to keep the morale of his other comrades high, so their willpower can survive through the horrors of war! Besides, it's formal military behaviour."

"Oh, that's right..." Rainbow sighed "your parents are part of the military. My bad Mr 'strict and formal'."

"Hey, military decorum is important in my family," Flash replied,

"Anyway, I just want you to relax and watch our match for now. Okay?" Rainbow changed "this is thanks for helping me back there."

"But I've got music practice with my band-mates as well as my siblings after lunchtime! I need to prepare my guitar and piano skills."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Okay? Okay." Rainbow smiled as she booped Flash's nose. "I'm going to get changed, make sure you get comfy on those benches."


"And here it is folks!" The announcer yelled with zeal "welcome to Canterlot High School's soccer field! Today, we have an exhibition match with Canterlot High School and Palomino Grammar! Can Palomino return their long-respected rivalry between them with a win? I'm your announcer, Vinyl Scratch, or everyone may know me as, DJ-Pon3!" The crowd yelled back with cheers and screams.

"Go Rainbow Dash!" A pink-haired and dark-orange skinned girl cried from near the front of the field.

"Well, first time seeing a soccer match, this better be good," Flash grumbled while at the same time, engrossed himself into a game where he was in charge of an army and setting up tactics, formations and equipment to storm and defeat the enemy. As both teams were warming up, a woman walked to the benches and sat next to Flash. As Flash turned to his new neighbour, he immediately noted down the woman's features and clothes in his mind. A woman with auburn hair, a white bonnet, a white fur jacket (not from animals) with a thinner light-red jacket inside, black fabric trousers and thick auburn shades. These type of clothes and accessories looked very expensive, and that intrigued the boy. As he peered closer on the bonnet, he saw the name of the company woven into its material. As he looked up the company's name, his eyes opened to a lot of fascination and looked back to the woman. Only this time, he ended up looking right towards her eyes.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked as she stared right back into Flash's eyes.

"Oh, sorry madam." Flash apologised, "I was just interested in your clothes."

"Is that so?" The woman continued as she took out her bonnet, revealing her long and wavy auburn hair, "If you plan to get them for some girl of yours, I'm afraid you'll have no chance of finding it here."

"Because?"

"It's not from Canterlot."

"I see."

"Do you like soccer?" The woman asked,

"This is just my first time watching a soccer match between people of my age."

"Isn't that a coincidence?" The woman clasped her hands in delight "this is also my first time seeing one too!"

"Really?"

"In Canterlot."

"Wait... You're not from here?"

"Look!" The woman pointed "the match is starting! Let's continue this lovely discussion during half-time, shall we?"

"Okay then, my name is Flash Sentry." And he offered out a hand to shake,

"A pleasure meeting you." The woman smiled, shaking his hand.


Rainbow ran out to the pitch to meet up with her team members. There, she saw the Wonderbolts, the top players of CHS' football club. A girl whose hair has the colour of fire, a guy with blue dark blue hair, and a girl with white hair. All had hair sticking out in the opposite direction of their face.

"Captain Spitfire!" Rainbow greeted "Soarin, Fleetfoot!"

"Why hello there Rainbow!" Spitfire shook Rainbow's hand, the captain's band strapped to her arm. "Glad you could make it on time!"

"Sorry about that." Rainbow chuckled,

"You know the usual plan and formation, right?" Spitfire asked, "you'll be in the forward position with me and Soarin."

"Yes!"

"Then good luck!" Spitfire smiled,

"Hey Rainbow." The guy named Soarin smiled "you look good."

"Heh heh... So do you." Rainbow blushed,

"Shall we do this like always?"

"Like always!" Rainbow nodded with determination.

"And with the toss of the coin, Palomino choosing heads, it landed as tails! Looks like CHS will be kicking off this match!"

"All right everyone!" Spitfire called "let's do this! One, two, three..."

"Canterlot!" The team yelled. Now both sides are ready, the announcer is ready, Flash put away his gaming console, eager to watch and give his full attention, the crowd started cheering for their team, the whistle blows, and it's Kick-Off!


"Spitfire starts off the ball with Soarin," Vinyl announced, "she's tearing through the pitch and the opposing players, passing off to Soarin, look at his legs, expertly moving around the ball in order to trick the others!" The crowd cheered to see the lightning boy run down the pitch.

"Soarin!" Spitfire signalled,

"And with a neat pass, Soarin has passed to Spitfire, who is behind two defenders! Now coming straight up to the third one, will the defender take it?"

Spitfire sees the third defender coming up and jumped above his legs with the ball and neatly dodged his slide attack. This caused numerous cheers up the crowd.

"And what a dodge! Spitfire has nimbly gotten past the defender! Now she's gearing up for the goal. Ready to score!"

"Take this!" Spitfire yelled and kicked the ball towards the far left corner of the goal.

"Argh!" The Palomino keeper grunted as she dived for the ball and punched it away from the net.

"And it's a save!" Vinyl spoke, "what an excellent punch by the keeper! A great improvement from Palomino's captain!"

"Not bad." Spitfire complimented,

"Thanks." The captain replied, "think you can do better?"

"I think a few of our members are itching to shine!" Spitfire smiled,


"Now Palomino has the ball, and they've got some very good passing too! They're charging through the pitch all the same!" Vinyl continued,

"Now! Block!" Fleetfoot commanded, and as two of the CHS players blocked the player holding the ball, the Palomino player kicked it to a player behind her but did not expect a white whoosh following her pass... And the ball not ending up in her teammate's legs.

"Look at that!" Vinyl commented as cheers and oh's billowed from the bleachers, "Fleetfoot with that immediate intercept! Look's like CHS has a hold on the ball once again!"

"Hmm..." Flash watched as he saw the white-haired girl pass back to the captain. "Very fast indeed." He then peered to the woman beside him, who was holding a binocular stick to watch the match.

"Fancy, posh gadgetry." Flash mused to himself, but as he looked at the binocular's direction, it seemed that the lady was focusing her attention on...

"All to you now Rainbow!" Spitfire made a long pass to Rainbow as she dashed towards the goal one more time.

"Can you get past me?" The Palomino captain taunted, her feet planted firmly on the ground and her hands moving up and down.

"Yeah, I can!" Rainbow laughed and she made a strong swing of her leg, kicking the ball straight through the keeper's legs and into the net.

"Oh!" The Palomino captain closed her legs in embarrassment and grew red in the face as the crowd roared wildly. The pink-haired girl screaming wildly in cheers when seeing that her favourite player has scored a goal.

"Goal!!!" Vinyl announced, "with a sneaky kick through the legs, that chalks up the first goal of the match for Canterlot!"

"Huh, never saw that coming." Flash watched,

"How very interesting..." The woman next to him spoke.


"It's getting quite close to half-time now, and Palomino's striker is coming up close to the goal! Can Dumb-bell, CHS's goalie, catch it?" As the Palomino striker kicked the ball. It was fast and powerful, but his accuracy landed the ball directly at Dumb-bell's face. The ball was deflected out of the pitch while Dumbbell fell flat on the grass.

"Ooh!" Vinyl gasped, "what a save, but what a shot! Dumb-bell saves CHS' goal and glory with his good old noggin!" Regardless that someone got hurt, the crowd still cheered that the team were prevented from losing a point.

"Pack it in Dumb-bell." Rainbow laughed as she picked her keeper up "this isn't the first time you know, but you're still doing great. Keep at it!"

"Yes, Rainbow!" Dumb-bell nodded as he rubbed his face. The whistle then blew twice. One short, one long.

"And that's the half time whistle everybody!" Vinyl announced, "with Canterlot High School leading 1-0, scored by Rainbow Dash, the Ace Striker!" There was a moment of cheering before people started to go back to doing their own things. Rainbow sat on the bench with the other players and her 4 other friends, drinking mineral water and isotonic drinks.

"Not bad Rainbow!" Spitfire exclaimed, giving a high-five, "you're not our Ace Striker for nothing! Not just powerful, but funny too!"

"Ha ha..." Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Next half, we're planning on deploying our special tactic, understand everyone?"

"Yes, Captain!" Came the response. As Rainbow went to her bag, she noticed her phone was vibrating.

"Hello?" Rainbow called,

"Rainbow, this is Flash," Flash replied,

"How the heck did you get my phone number!?"

"Do you remember that we each received a list of every student's home numbers every year? Well, I called your home phone, found your old man, told him I was a friend of hers, and he gave me your number. Also passes his regards to you for today's match."

"Since you're calling me, I bet it's something important."

"Why wouldn't I call you if there is something you need to know imperatively?" Flash replied, "anyway, I'm sitting right next to this woman wearing fancy expensive clothing that's not from Canterlot."

"What does that have to do with me? Go tell Rarity that."

"In fact, it's not from Equestria at all."

"Still not interested."

"What if I told you she has a pair of binoculars?"

"Then she's a posh woman, and I'm still not enlightened."

"what if she's pointing it towards you?"

"Wait..." Rainbow was about to make some smart comment until she realised what Flash was talking about "... Focused on me? Is she...!?"

"I don't know where she's from, but she looks important, and entirely focused on you. And no, I can see a wedding ring on her ring finger, meaning she's already married." Flash warned "Anyway, you're being watched. Be careful with how you act."

"Okay then." Rainbow agreed and hung up. "A woman has got her eyes on me? That's interesting... Why me and not the Wonderbolts?"

"Is there something wrong Dash?" Fleetfoot asked as she saw Rainbow looking rather distant.

"Oh, it's nothing," Rainbow replied,


As Flash pocketed away from the phone, he didn't realise that the woman next to him was listening in as well.

"Is there a problem?" The woman spoke,

"Oh! Um..." Flash gulped,

"You seem to be fixed onto this girl just as I am..." The lady continued,

"Well, she was the one who brought me here early to this match. So I guess I'm temporarily concerned for her."

"Aww," the lady teased "are you guys, lovers?"

"We're just acquaintances," Flash replied, trying not to blush.

"So you were forced here..." The lady changed the subject one more time "well, what do you think of the match up to now?"

"I see a lot of hard work and diligence in the field for both teams." Flash assessed "the knowledge of when to pass to other people, knowing when to shoot, making judgement calls, it feels a lot like combat in the field..."

"I beg your pardon?" The lady replied, concerned at the sound of 'combat',

"Sorry madam, a force of military habit that runs in the family." Flash apologised "It's just that I can't help but see the world related to war and tactics."

"Enlighten me."

"Well, for starters, the game I was playing before the match is a tactical army defence game, I have to create my soldier's formation, give them the equipment necessary for them to win, and so forth."

"And what does this have to do with soccer?" The woman raised an eyebrow,

"It's because of the way the team holds their formation." Flash explained "for every sporting team for that matter, It depends on who they put at the front, middle or back lines, and where they are placed on the pitch. What's the best way to strike through the opposing team's defenders or mount a defensive formation. Not only that... I never watched their matches, but I know their reputation and power. Their most notable move is the Wonder Stunt."

"Wonder Stunt?"

"It's a special tactic." Flash replied, "I wager we'll see Rainbow and the team perform it during the second half."

"How do you know all this?"

"Intelligence gathering." Flash replied, "whether it's finding suspicious pictures that have cut out parts in the trash can, or looking through the Canterlot's sports information."

"Wow, you're quite the super informative human! Are you like a secret agent?"

"Hardly. I'm not that strong." Flash sighed "there were certain incidents that happened here in CHS with our students. I got brainwashed, then I was alluded to some spell and became very aggressive because of it."

"You know, you remind me of a few friends of mine..."


"And the second half begins!" Vinyl announced "where we left off, Canterlot High is leading 1-0 against Palomino Grammar. Can Palomino mount a comeback to equal the score? We'll find out soon, Palomino is off starting the ball!"

"Pass it back!" The Palomino coach commanded. Doing what they're told, the Palomino players passed the ball backwards, making sure that the CHS players were close enough.

"What is this?" Vinyl announced "it looks like the team is passing the ball back towards the goal while bringing the CHS players towards them? Perhaps they have some kind of trick?"

"Alright, everyone!" The captain called as she catches the ball. "Let's show them the special tactic!"

"Special Tactic?" Rainbow heard. Immediately, the Palomino players spread out across the width of the pitch from their end to Canterlot's end. With a mighty toss, the captain threw the ball to the defender on the right of the pitch, who proceeded to kick the ball over Rainbow, Spitfire and Soarin, towards another defender on the left side of the pitch. Without letting the ball touch the ground, the other defender kicked it towards his team-mate midfield towards the right, over the heads of other CHS players. This tactic was sublime and it spurred the crowd with such amazement. As the Palomino players skilfully passed the ball to each other, whether with their feet or with a header, they made sure that the ball never touched the ground until the last person.

"Will you look at that!!!" Vinyl erupted along with the cheers of the crowd "look at that! That is some fabulous technique that Palomino pulled off! Palomino really has come this far! Maybe they can even up the score!!!"

"I have to admit." Spitfire whistled, "that is some amazing tactic you pulled out there. What's your secret?"

"A secret's a secret!" The Palomino captain giggled.

"Now Palomino's forward has received the ball after its route through the sky, and he's right towards the goal! Do you think he can make it in this time?" To answer that, the striker launched one more powerful kick, to the left side of the net. Dumb-bell launched himself correctly at the ball's direction but alas, he launched himself too hard that the ball ended up colliding in his face. A large crowd of oohs, laughs and cheers filled the crowd once again.

"Well well well!" Vinyl announced "Dumb-bell saved it once again! Looks like he's 'saving face' for himself and his team!"

"Dumb-bell! Dumb-bell! Dumb-bell!" The CHS audience cheered as the goalie weakly held his hands to the air, while still laying flat on the grass.

"Can't tell if it's praising or mocking." Flash shared to the woman,

"Well done Dumb-bell, well done! You deserve a break!" Fleetfoot commended as she held the poor goalie up. "After the match!" And with that, she pulled out a folding chair, unfolded it on the grass, and sat him down.

"To be honest, I think the goalie deserves better," Flash added,

"His face is saved alright." The lady giggled "not on the literal side though."


"We've got 5 minutes on the clock now people," Vinyl announced. "Can Palomino pull through, or will CHS claim victory from their rivals once again? Looks like Soarin now has the ball!"

"Captain!" Soarin called "we're ready!"

"Ready!" Fleetfoot yelled,

"we're ready!" Came the response of the team.

"And so am I!" Rainbow replied "All eleven of us... I mean ten of us, are ready to go!"

"Good, you're taking point Rainbow." Spitfire commanded, "everyone get in echelon formation...and fly!"

"Wonder Stunt!" The team yelled back. The large V-formation of eleven was split into two different two small V-formations of five and like a stunt jet, they swiftly maneuvered through the opposition, leaving behind a trail of thunderclouds. The two v-formations moved around like they were a plane, the 4 players behind the point-man occasionally swapped sides opposite to each other to look like a plane doing a barrel roll and all sorts of other aerobic tricks while passing the ball to each other. Rainbow, however, jumped high into the sky and performed many acrobatic tricks and flips, leaving a rainbow trail behind her.

"Amazing!" The lady gasped as she gripped her binoculars in excitement "it's just like watching a real air show!"

"Exactly." Flash nodded "this special tactic is designed to bring the best out of CHS' football club: Style. Regardless that their special tactic is for show, it's also quite effective, as it's used as a distraction for the opposite team so the main person could soar towards the goal. But you've got to admit, how they manage to create a trail of thunderclouds as well as with their diamond finish where diamonds literally shower on their finishing pose is way beyond me."

"Hee hee... Looks like you're getting distracted as well." The woman laughed,

"As I said, this is my first time seeing it and I have to admit, it is beyond more than what it was described in the books." Flash agreed. As the 9 players grouped up together, Soarin, who currently has possession of the ball, kicked it high up into the sky for Rainbow to catch on the way down. The 9 players elegantly posed for their finale and Rainbow finished the stunt by neatly landing and having the ball underneath her foot. Endless magical diamonds fell from the sky out of nowhere, showering the team in all their glory, causing a standing ovation from all the crowd. Even Flash and the lady stood up to clap.

"Marvelous! Truly Marvelous!" The woman cheered as she elegantly clapped with joy,

"You can say that again!" Flash added as he rapidly beat his palms together.

"Yeah! Go CHS!" The pink-haired filly cheered

"Isn't that amazing or what folks!?" Vinyl announced, "from Canterlot High School's soccer club, this is the one, the only, Wonder Stunt!"

"Wonder Stunt! Wonder Stunt! Wonder Stunt!" The crowd cheered.

"Now Rainbow is in possession of the ball once again, and after going through all of the opposition, all that is left is her and Palomino's captain!"

"Bring it on!" The Captain yelled,

"Don't you worry!" Rainbow replied. As she got closer and closer, the goalie decided to rush out and grab the ball from her.

"Bad mistake!" Rainbow stated. She nimbly nicked the ball out of the captain's reach and jumped over her. With one powerful volley, Rainbow kicked the ball into the back of the net once again.

"GOAL!!!" Vinyl cheered as the whistle blew loud to signify a goal. "What a tremendous performance by Canterlot High School Soccer Club, The Wonderbolts, and Rainbow Dash herself!" After that comment, the sound of two short whistles followed by a longer one can only mean one thing. "And that's the end of the game!!! Canterlot High wins against Palomino Grammar, 2-0! What a match! What a show! What a game!" And the crowd roared with cheers once again, louder than ever, their sounds echoing in the big blue sky.

"Rainbow! Rainbow! Rainbow!" The crowd cheered as Rainbow swept across the field, waving her hands to all the supporters.

"How cool am I everyone?" She yelled,

"20% Cooler!" The crowd answered, then followed up with another cheer,

"I love you Rainbow Dash!" A few hardcore supporters (as well as the pink-haired filly) called out.

"Heh. I love you too!" Rainbow replied, with a point and wink. The supporters screamed in delight before they fainted.

"And down goes another one!" Rainbow giggled to herself as she lined up to shake the other team's hand. With the exchanges of 'good game, well-played, you did well', she finally came to shake the Palomino captain's hands.

"You are amazing Rainbow Dash!" The captain firmly shook Rainbow's hands with a smile "you certainly improved a lot during our last match! You truly deserve to be called Canterlot's ace striker!"

"Thanks." Rainbow replied, "you're not so bad yourself, I'm quite impressed with that new tactic you learnt. It may not be as flashy as ours, but it's definitely something new!"

"Since you won, I'll tell you how we learnt it." The captain replied, "I was on exchange one time, and my exchange friend came from a country where soccer was very popular! He taught me and the team this very tactic and we all managed to get it down pat, that's how we won most of our matches!"

"Is that so?" Rainbow replied with interest "where is this country?"

"Neighpon!" The captain answered, "almost everywhere, you can see kids and adults alike playing soccer all in the streets, either team against team, or just quick five versus five's!"

"Dang! Maybe I should go there one day."

"Hey, with how you play today, someone could even offer a place in one of the schools there!"

"Really!? That would be so awesome!"

"Be careful though, I heard the soccer competition over there is very tough! It's not as simple as it is here!"

"Sure thing. Thanks for telling me once again!" Rainbow smiled back as she shook the captain's hands one more time.


After the crowd settled, it was currently halfway through lunchtime. There, Rainbow was eating with her friends, one with puffy pink hair, one with purple stylish hair, one was wearing a stetson, and the other had pink hair.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! OH MY GOSH!!!" Pinkie screamed as she jumped for joy "you, are so amazing! Like, I can't even contain myself!"

"You kicked that ball what for!" Applejack congratulated "ah'm proud of you sugarcube!"

"That was such a splendid show my dear Rainbow!" Rarity added "only you would make such a semi-violent and muddy sport so entertaining and beautiful!"

"I cheered loudly for you Rainbow Dash, did you hear me?" Fluttershy spoke.

"Thank you all for your care and support girls!" Rainbow laughed as she hugged her friends "and yes Flutters, I heard you loud and clear!"

"By the way." Rarity changed "during half-time, you were on the phone with someone. Is there something you need to tell us?"

"Ooh!" Pinkie gasped "Don't tell me that person's your..."

"Woah! He's not! Okay?" Rainbow Dash nervously raised her defences "he's someone that I dragged into watching the whole match because he helped me during math class!"

"... Don't tell me it's that Flash Sentry guy... Is he?" Applejack asked,

"Ooh! Rainbow! Twily better not hear that you're making a move on her otherworldly boyfriend!" Pinkie sneered,

"Oh come on! Will you give it a rest!?" Rainbow yelled with embarrassment. "He's just a helpful nice guy who's also military obsessed!"

"Okay okay, we get it." Fluttershy calmed down.

"But now that you mentioned him" Rainbow remembered, "I gotta see what he thinks."


After school, Rainbow was trying to find Flash Sentry, until she bumped into the little dark-orange filly.

"Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo gasped in delight,

"Hey! Scootaloo! How are you?" Rainbow greeted,

"I'm fine!" Scootaloo replied, "I just want to say how amazing and awesome you wiped the walls with Palomino!"

"It's just a friendly rivalry." Rainbow replied, "don't be too hostile towards them."

"You know, when I get old, I want to be just like you!" Scootaloo continued, "you're awesome, cool, you're fast, there are so many things that I want to do that you have!"

"Well," Rainbow blushed "I guess the best way is to do what you do best! Now shouldn't you be going home?"

"Sure thing!" Scootaloo sweetly smiled, "by the way, Flashy's outside the school gates, you'll bump into him as you go home. See you around!" And she ran off.

"Okay Bye! Thanks for the info!" Rainbow called back. As Scootaloo mentioned, Flash was indeed waiting outside the school gates, greeting her in salute as she approached him

"Hey." Flash greeted,

"Hi!" Rainbow replied, "going home?"

"Just waiting for someone, but now that you're here, I bet you've got something to say to me."

"Anyway." Rainbow replied "what do you think of the match eh? Was I good or what?"

"I have never been more than impressed with your performance." Flash answered, "you truly are Canterlot's Ace Striker."

"Thanks." Rainbow nudged "so, we're even?"

"If you say so, we're even." Flash agreed,

"One more thing, do you remember that tactic Palomino pulled off?"

"Yes?"

"At the end of the match, the captain told me she learnt it from her exchange friend."

"And?"

"Have you ever been to Neighpon before?"

"No. But I do know of such a country. How about you?"

"All I know about Neighpon, is that they make a lot of this 'anime' these days, and it's quite popular here in Equestria."

"That's quite common," Flash replied,

"Listen, she also said that my soccer skills could land me in one of Neighpon's schools! Do you know how awesome that would be?"

"It does sound awesome." Flash replied "anyone here would go through Tartarus for a ticket to Neighpon, even if it's only for a day. One thing questions me though,"

"What?"

"Shouldn't you tell Fluttershy and the others about this? Why me of all people?"

"I don't know..." Rainbow answered as she wondered "it's like, ever since you called me, and what Palomino's captain said, I just can't help but link those things together..."

"So are you saying that woman could be some important person from Neighpon?"

"You did claim she was wearing clothing that wasn't from Equestria." Rainbow explained. Meanwhile, as the two were busy talking about what happened, the lady from before was peeking at them, hiding behind a tree, listening to everything they said. After a minute of eavesdropping, she smiled as she took off her auburn shades, revealing her auburn eyes and made a call on her phone.

"Hello?" She replied "yes... I need you to do something for me... Just because I'm having a vacation in Equestria doesn't mean I can't do things that are related to work!... Yes... I want you to draft something for me, send it to me, and I'll do the finishing touches..."