• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 5,776 Views, 69 Comments

Firelight - MegatronsPen



Princess Twilight Sparkle wakes up in Spitfire's bedroom with the worlds biggest hangover and soon discovers the two shared a rather intimate evening together... if her aching body is anything to go by.

  • ...
17
 69
 5,776
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Oh boy...

Dash, we always knew you were an alcoholic - what with the cider obsession and all - but seriously?

Its hard to find good TwiFire, and this is the best I've read. Five mustachioed dragons out of five :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

5885330 Try this one, it's a pretty good one! GRANTED, there's more than TwiFire to it but....

Loved the chapter, waiting for the next one:pinkiehappy:

This can’t get any worse!

Silly Twilight, it can always get worse. :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, I'll admit that you have my attention. The twist with Rainbow Dash was quite surprising, but believable given the circumstances. It certainly adds to the drama. Anyway, best of luck on the upcoming chapters and any future stories you have. :twilightsmile:

Thanks Celestia I hadn't need to disappoint in either your fanfiction and this shipping.

OK some bronies andf pegasisters going to hate me for this but I need to say I could rather imagine Princess Twilight Sparkle with Rainbow Dash or Spitfire than Flash Sentry. Oh and if there should be a straight romance than I still vote for Soarin.
I guess Shining Armor would accept those three easier than his own employee. I guess that's why some bronies like the shipping of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry.

Poor Dashie kinda hope she hasn't already knocked up herself. I doubt she would either ready or want to be a mummy yet and that's true for Soarin too I guess.

It's good so far, just waiting for more too see how much I might love this.
hope to see more soon!

I would've liked to read about the vibrator and spankings. Still good though

5885233 You can't always have a little drunken sex without irresponsibility thrown into the mix.
5885311 I probably will. Me thinks.
5885330 :twilightsheepish: Thanks, I don't think it's the best, but cheers for that comment! I'll try and do it justice.
5885691 Hopefully you guys won't have to wait too long. *Shakes fist at work* Curse you work!
5885977 vidiot.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345190b469e20191047d1399970c-pi
5886745 Thankies Manaphy! Glad ya likes it sugarcube. :ajsmug: I was actually just going to go along with the: "Rainbow Dash and Soarin did it OMG!" Route... then sort of at the last minute thought: "Fuck it. She's dun goofed."
5887130 Glad ya like it. :twilightsmile:
5887301 I'll do me best, Alex.
5888041 I did have that written up, actually. There was going to be two routes to this story: full on clop with the entire night documented, ending with the "zomg Rainbow Dash slept with Soarin teehee potential sequel material" or, continue it and make it less cloppy and more romancey. Of course, it doesn't mean there won't be clop anymore. More of that to come with the TwiFire shipping.

5885691 TS&W is great, and the sequels are amazing too

5889174 You're welcome! Keep up the good work! :twilightsmile:

I hope they end up together

finally got around reading this...and i like it quite a lot :twilightsmile:

firelight is such a rare ship

Not bad, my friend, not bad. The chappies are a bit on the short side, but hey; you do what you can, when you can. Here's hoping this will continue and they work it out to their mutual satisfaction. :twilightsmile:

On second thought, Twilight Sparkle thought as she gawked at Spitfire, sleeping with Spitfire seems more like a blessing all of a sudden.

I love you so much, dude! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I want more.

This story REALLY needs a sequel that tells Rainbow and Soarin's story! It's been years since this came out, but it still really deserves a sequel!

Omg how have I not found this gem until now? This was absolutely delicious to read and I kinda hope we get more of this really well written TwiFire sometime. I give this fic ten Spikes out of ten.
:moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache:

Hello! Have a review. I don't read much clop, but I liked how you made this rather unusual pairing work. The clop scenes are not bad at all, but there's also a story. Downside: the amount of boozing was way beyond what appeals to me in a fic like this. Still a like, though!

Login or register to comment