• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 296 Views, 23 Comments

The Coffee Shop Mare - Faded Echelon



Fade has held a secret love of his employer Java Joy, the clumsy coffee shop mare. What will happen between these two? Read and find out. This story is romance with some comedy coming from Java's clumsey incidents.

  • ...
3
 23
 296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

very good
and very touching
and if your looking for a name (unless you already have one planned)
might i recommend Hazel

5875221 I don't have one planned yet. Thank you, i'll take that one into consideration, but keep in mind this is, in a way, a collaboration with a friend who did the art and is the creator of Java. I have to hear her input to the story before I make any plans.

5875221 I talked to her and I believe we are going to use the name. Thank you. To all you guys who are enjoying the story. The next chapter might take a bit. I've been a bit sick and haven't really planned for the next chapter. I'm sure it will be out pretty soon, but if not I promise I will continue whenever something comes to me.

5897886 wow thanks
Get well soon
Don't push yourself

5898038 It's nothing serious. GI issues. Just painful. Thanks for the concern though.

Working on chapter 6. It's slow going, but i'm learning about things I need to write as I write.

5957221 Well thank you. Glad you enjoyed

Hey, just popping in to say hi
Hope everything is going good for you

6132620 It is. Still working on how I want the story to go. Not quite sure yet, so this chapter is taking a lot longer than I was hoping. Damn indecisiveness.

I know this story has been probably long cancelled but it was still sad to come back from so long to discover this, really enjoyed where this was going, well i hope you're doing good, wherever you are

Login or register to comment