• Published 13th May 2012
  • 1,935 Views, 27 Comments

Syren Song - Lucario247



Capricornian pony meets fluttershy

  • ...
0
 27
 1,935

Prologue: The Capricore

MLP FiM Fanfic: Syren Song
By: Lucario247

Prologue: The Capricore

The great and peaceful Equestria has been ruled by the majestic Princess Celestia for as long as anypony could remember. She solemnly reigned over the three species of ponies that inhabited the lands, the unicorns, the Earth Ponies, and the Pegasi. But before the rule of Celestia, before the very founding of Equestria, there were other ponies that existed. Not on the land or in the sky, but in the sea. The Capricore have lived, undetected, in the seas and lakes of Equestria as long as ponies have lived on the earth. They still exist in the expanses of the abyss to this day, observing the actions of the three other species of equine dissent. Currently the land ponies are unaware of the existence of the Capricore, not even the powerful alicorns know of the existence of the sea ponies. The Capricore truly want to coexist with the land ponies, but they fear exclusion from society, even war! So they remain hidden in the depths, planning how they want to make themselves known to the Equestrians.