• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 1,869 Views, 66 Comments

Canterlot High - A Magical Place - Rayli



Matt has just starting attending Canterlot High. He recently moved from out of town, and can't help but feel it's going to be a... magical experience. And he certainly is right, there's lots of magic involved. Possibly too much for even him.

  • ...
7
 66
 1,869

Chapter 15 - The Slumber Plan

"So it's a deal then! We'll start playing as soon as we get home!" Dash said to the other two.

"When you guys are asleep around 10:00, I'ma continue playing." Matt said.

"Pff, we're gonna stay up all night!" Dash said enthusiastically, Flash nodding his head in agreement. It was settled then. After the
party, they would be playing video games. Smash, specifically.

"Hey, Flash, can I go to your house, actually? I'd like to play Smash Bros there, so I can wreck you personally. I want you to be rekt in person." Matt said, so confident/sure of himself. He knew he might be able to beat Flash. Rainbow Dash? He hadn't tested her mettle too much yet. Nonetheless, it was going to be fun.

"Hey, why don't you guys just come to my house? I'm sure you guys wanna get rekt, so you guys can just do it at my house!" Rainbow Dash replied to Matt's comment.

"Does Applejack game?" Matt asked, wondering about whether she gamed or not. She seemed to be the type who gamed, but, then again, she might not. Who knew, right? Well, besides Rainbow Dash, that is.

"Yeah. She plays Smash 4, just like us! We just can't find her. Why don't we invite the rest of the girls to my house? I have 2 controllers there, Applejack has 3, Flash has 2, and Matt, you can just bring 1! It'll be perfect!" Rainbow Dash said, Matt realizing that there was a flaw in her strategy.

"Nine." Matt said, but the other two who he was talking to didn't get the memo at all. The flaw in Rainbow Dash's plan was Nine. She hadn't factored something in.

"Nine. There's going to be Nine of them. Flutters, Rainbow Dash, Rares, Apples, Twilight, Pinkies, Sunny, Flash, and I. What will the last person be doing?" Matt asked. Rainbow Dash had just realized the flaw in her plan, and she shrugged it off by telling them they'll think of something.

"Even better..." Matt started, an idea forming in his head. "I can 1 v. 7 Flash, Rainbow Dash, Flutters, Rares, Pinkie, Apples and Sunny." Matt said, with a large smile on his face. Rainbow Dash was about to put on her "It's ON!" Face, but Flash frowned. What about Twilight?

---Story is in 1st Person now---

"What about Twilight?" Flash asked. Rainbow Dash reassured him, by telling him that Twilight didn't really like video games, and that she would probably be doing something else. We all three agreed on the plan, and we decided to go our separate ways until the party ended. I met up with Octavia, who was looking for her cello. She'd left it somewhere, and I wished her good luck on finding it. Because everybody knows I wouldn't be able to find it. I eventually run into Trixie, who said she was looking for me. And let me tell you now; The dress she was wearing? It was amazing. I freaking loved the dress. It was a wizard-y look, and she totally got the clothes right. No wizard hat? I was disappointed. This was, however, a formal-sort of party. Well, sort of. Formal in the sense that it wasn't totally wild.

"H-Hey..." She said. I looked around. Why was she stuttering? Could it be that- no, it definitely couldn't be that. 'The Great and Powerful Trixie' couldn't like anyone. It was impossible, right? And yet the thought sort of made me feel confused inside. It was definitely a possibility. I'll leave it at that.

"What's up, Trixie? Er... I'm sorry. The Great and Powerful Trixie?" I said as I laughed. She started to laugh to. To be honest, it was sort of an inside joke, and that's what made it funny/special. The fact that it was something that was shared between just us. Something that only we knew.

"What's up?" I asked Trixie. I think I could hear her heart beat faster than it was before. I wasn't sure if it was the tension of the party, or whether she really did like him or not. He could never really know for sure. And to be honest, he probably wouldn't ever know until high school ended. It was their second year, however. Maybe all would be well? We spent the rest of the party talking to each other and being a bit nervous around each other. This made me wonder about whether Sunset Shimmer had a crush on me or not. Probably not, right? Eventually, the party came to a close, and I said goodbye to Trixie. I went over to the DJ stand, and dismissed myself from Vinyl's presence. On the way back, Octavia told me that she found her cello. Good for her. No, really, good for her. It's also nice to see that I had friends.

"Well, you ready for a super-duper fun sleepover?" Pinkie asked me.

"Ready to get owned in a 1v7?" I responded, directing that at Rainbow Dash and Flash. It was 100%, undoubtedly, expodentially, going to be the best sleepover in history. I hoped.

Author's Note:

DROP THAT NAE NAE! I really want a reference to the Nae Nae in this story, but it looks like I can't have that with the way this story is structured and what not. So I guess I'll have to create another story! (I think I might abandon Dark Colt)

Comments ( 3 )

it looks like we have ourselves a love square (matt, pinkie, sunset, and Trixie) or possibly a love pentagon (matt, pinkie, sunset, Trixie, and sonata)
i.imgur.com/TEqv0.gif

5999943 Was gonna drop one or two of 'em.

Login or register to comment