• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 1,869 Views, 66 Comments

Canterlot High - A Magical Place - Rayli



Matt has just starting attending Canterlot High. He recently moved from out of town, and can't help but feel it's going to be a... magical experience. And he certainly is right, there's lots of magic involved. Possibly too much for even him.

  • ...
7
 66
 1,869

Chapter 5 - What. The. Hell.

Matt watched as the girl with the bacon hair rose up into the sky, and turned into a demon. Yes, she turned into a demon Matt thought. He tried his best to 'wake himself up from the dream that he was having', but it didn't seem to work, no matter how many tries he gave it. He transferred to this school very recently, in fact, today! And already, he's seen magic?! What the hell was going on here? Matt watched as the girl turned two of her lackeys into some kind of... uglier demon, and they went around the entire school, doing... something. Matt then watched as she exchanged a few words with the Twilight girl, and promptly shot a blast at her. Expecting there to be blood everywhere, Matt was immensely surprised at the fact that the six girls he'd met were alive. Please explain to him; how were they not dead? Matt wasn't sure what was more surprising; the fact that their school's ex-princess just turned into some hellspawn, or the fact that her competitor's friends created some kind of magical forcefield around them. Either way, one thought was going through Matt's head; I need to transfer, as fast as I can. And so, the girls seemed to reduce the girl to... what? A crater, was it? Why the hell was she in a crater? Was the rainbow of... whatever it was some kind of explosive substance? Was it radiation, but to a major extent? He had no idea what it was, but when it was all over, he said, even loud enough for the girls and everyone else to hear;

"WHAT. THE. HELL. CAN I TRANSFER, LIKE RIGHT NOW?! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! HOLY CRAP, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? WHAT WAS THAT?! OH MY GOD, HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST! ALL CHAOS AND HARMONY WILL NOW BE PRESERVED FOREVER, WHO KNOWS WHAT ANYMORE?! WHAT THE HELL?!" He went, on and on and on, unfortunately, loud enough for everyone to hear. Twilight and her friends tried to walk the 15-25 meters he was away, but he promptly ran away, hoping to spare his life from the rainbow of doom, or whatever it was. Right now, his main priority was living. Unfortunately for him, Rainbow Dash came running after him, and eventually caught up, and pinned him to the ground.

"Why are you running from us?" She asked, showing slight anger at his actions.

"Oh, I don't know actually... maybe it's because a giant crater was left by some Rainbow of Doom you all cast? I don't know about those other students, but I'm transferring, and maybe even moving!" Matt said, with the others finally having caught up to him, and enough to hear what he had said.

"Why do you wanna leave, sugarcube?" Applejack asked, expecting some sarcastic remark.

"I'm sure Dashie here could tell you all about it. Wanna fill them in?" Matt said, expecting Rainbow Dash to follow her 'newly given orders'.

"He's afraid of our whole magic of friendship, and wants to move-" Rainbow Dash started, but was rudely cut off by Matt, who had something else to say.

"THAT WAS FRIENDSHIP?! WHAT THE HELL DOES FRIENDSHIP MEAN HERE?! LASERS AND BEAMS?! THIS IS SERIOUSLY STARTING TO GET SCARY. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, IF THAT'S WHAT FRIENDSHIP IS, I'M AFRAID TO EVEN JOIN A FRIEND GROUP! THEY PROBABLY HAVE SOME TRANSFORMER OR SOMETHING WAITING TO MURDER ME, IF THAT'S WHAT FRIENDSHIP CAN DO! I THOUGHT FRIENDSHIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Matt asked, hoping to get some answer, that this was all just a dream. Out of nowhere, Flash Sentry appeared, asking Twilight if she was okay.

"Oh my, trying to be the big hero, eh, Flash?" Matt said, mocking how Flash was utterly useless in this situation, and the one that presented itself before this.

"What is that supposed to mean, Matt." Flash said, trying to intimidate Matt out of bothering him.

"Oh nothing, good sir... you just seem so... high and noble when my good friend Twili is here, but when she's not... I guess you could say... *laughs* blood boils?" Matt said, becoming very silly in his last statement. He was flatout laughing at Flash Sentry, and the six girls that stood before him were okay with this. He wasn't, however. He simply stomped out of the situation, and the girls began to ask Matt some more questions, they learned about his slight obsession with magic.

---Later---

"So, I'm gonna leave her with you 5- I mean, 6, okay?" Twilight said, giving Matt a look, saying 'You'd BETTER take care of her'. Matt however, had two questions of his own;

"So... lemme get this straight; You're a Purple Pony Princess, and you can perform Magic in this world of yours?" Matt asked, with Twilight simply nodding her head. Matt, however, seemed to have one last question to ask, and this one was one Twilight couldn't answer as easily.

"Can I... go with you, to that other world? Not with you as in stay with you, but explore the other world a bit" Matt asked, putting a stunned look on Twilight's face. Some time passed, and Twilight eventually explained to him why he couldn't go, and the paradoxes that could start from that happening. And so, when she left, the 5 friends began rallying around the Bacon-Haired girl, while Matt simply pulled out his 3DS, and started to play Smash Bros.

"Hey, do y'all reckon you can show us some appreciation for one minute?" Applejack asked, getting the obvious answer, as Matt shook his head, and continued to play the game. As for the rest, they began to cheer Sunset Shimmer up, and started to help by fixing the building with her. Matt simply continued to play his game, but eventually, because Pinkie and Fluttershy asked really nicely, he started to help. However, he did secretly wish he could go back to playing his video games. In friendships, however, you couldn't always get what you wanted, and he'd learned that already. For now, he'd just take life at his own pace.

Author's Note:

This isn't the end :3 It's just the end of the Equestria Girls Movie part, and I will continue normally! :3 Glad to see Sunset joins the gang! :3 I need to stop doing that... :3