• Published 11th May 2012
  • 5,238 Views, 157 Comments

Tales of a Brony: Love - YourPrivateNightmare



Story of a Brony, who gets teleported to Equestria after taking a dump.

  • ...
14
 157
 5,238

Chapter 1: Off to a bad start

Chapter 1: Off to a bad start

I never had a very special life. I’m what most people would call a nerd. I don’t like this term but honestly, it fits quite well. I look like the stereotypical computer-freak: glasses, long hair that is always in a mess, always wearing a hoodie, and hardly leaving my room. I’m also a Brony. Means I spent quite some time watching MLP episodes online. When I finally finished both seasons, I got interested in fanfics, but I would have never imagined to be part of one. I know that this is a clumsy way to begin a story, but who cares? I’m just here to tell you a story. My story. The story of a Brony in Equestria…

My story begins at a boring place. To be exact, the front door of my house. I was about to do the unthinkable…leaving my house!

It wasn’t because of the beautiful weather outside. I actually don’t like when it’s sunny. It’s simply too hot. I like it dark and cool. You might call me Gollum now, but I don’t give a fuck. Anyways, the reason why I left my home before sunset was as simple as it was annoying.

My computer just broke down and it was Sunday, so there was no way to get it repaired before tomorrow. As you would probably expect, my favourite hobby was to do random stuff on the internet. You know, like watching different TV-shows, movies, or just killing time on Skype (but no Facebook, because Facebook is evil!). So without a computer, I had to follow my second favourite hobby: reading. Problem was that I already read every single book in my home, so I had to make my way over to the local library.

It was terribly hot outside and after about 50 meters I already regretted my decision. But back then I didn’t know that it would be the best decision I’ve ever made. However, I arrived at the library, covered in sweat and already having suicide thoughts. There was just too much heat for my body to handle

“This day can’t get any worse...” I thought.

Then I made the one decision that would change my whole life: I decided to take a dump.

I politely asked the elderly lady behind the table at the entrance where to find the toilet. She pointed me the way and gave me a warm smile.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. Then I sat down and...uhm...yeah...let go of some unnecessary weight...you know what I mean.

Suddenly a flash lit up the toilet. It was so bright that I had to turn away my head, or otherwise it would blind me. When I finally felt the room darken again I opened my eyes a bit and couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Floating right in front of me was a...well...Let’s just call it a swarm of pieces of broken glass floating in midair.

I’m not an idiot, and I read enough science-fiction novels to know that this was some kind of portal. I also remembered the first rule about portals: If they appear out of randomly nowhere, don’t touch them under any circumstances, or you might get teleported into a dimension inhabited by giant insects that will immediately begin to eat your genitals...or something like that.

Anyways, I checked the situation and concluded that the portal blocked the way to the door and that I wouldn’t get passed it without touching it. The only other way out would be the small window right over the flushing tank. So as I didn’t know if the portal-thingy would ever disappear, I decided to try to get out through that window (but first I cleaned my butt with some toilet paper).

I carefully stepped on the flushing tank. It seemed to hold my weight. Then I tried to push the window open.

“Damnit, it opens to the inside!” I realised.

What happened next was a result of my own stupidity. Instead of just stepping down from the flushing tank and pulling the window open, I opened it while still standing on the tank. The result was that the tank broke under my weight and I fell backwards right into the portal. And what was even worse was that I forgot to put my pants back on before I tried to get outside.

My last thoughts were: Oh great, not only I'm going to be eaten alive by humongous bugs , but also with my pants down.”

A bright flash was the last thing I saw before everything around me got dark...

END OF CHAPTER 1

Author's note: Not only is this my first story, but also english isn't my first language. If you spot any big mistakes in Grammar or some clumsy sentences, please write it in the comments so I can correct them.