• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 1,615 Views, 42 Comments

Bond(age) Of Friendship - Miss Sugar-Pink



Sequel to Heat of the Moment, the mane cast start to take an interest in Pinkie and Twilight's little 'sessions'. Obviously, clop, with a focus on BDSM.

  • ...
15
 42
 1,615
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Nice to see this story continuing. I would just mark the story as on haitus if it is a lower priority as it will stop people from asking questions.

8725099
I'm tempted to do so, but at the same time, I've never lost more readers than when I mark a story as hiatus. Not only that, but seeing "hiatus" on a fic tends to make me feel as though I have more time on the work. It makes me feel as though it's not a priority, so I never work on it. Seeing "incomplete" fills me with either enough self-loathing or enough determination-through-spite to get stuff done.

This was really fun. And damn well written, TwiPie is a rare ship and I'm glad to see it done well.

8725544
Oh, thank you! TwiPie is one of my favorites, and it's definitely going to become a thing before the end of this fic. I didn't think this chapter turned out well, so it's nice to see the praise! Thank you for the comment!

This was a good chapter and with me being a fluttershy fan I find myself looking forward to the next one.:twilightblush:

8750924
Yep, Fluttershy and Rarity are next! It's one of my personal favorites so far, just planning wise, but I hope everyone else will agree with me.

8752228
It is a favorite of mine as well, though I like Lunashy overall. A mare out of time and a mare who doesn't feel like she fits in just seems like it would be almost a perfect couple. But, this is a story about the mane 6 so no (major) princesses to be found:fluttercry:. Still Fluttershy is there so it is still fun.:yay:

Not sure how I got here, but this was a fun read :) I hope you keep going with it.

Login or register to comment