• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 430 Views, 11 Comments

The Rise Of Trixie and The Fall Of Equestria - Knightothewind



A hero from a distant parallel universe comes to save the present equestria from a certain doom that awaits it

  • ...
17
 11
 430

A sudden course of action Twilight it's all up to you!

After a long day of trying to figure out how to solve the problem that i have been forced to deal with i came up with what may have seem like the perfect plan, but in order for the plan to succeed i need all the help i can get. With Twilight Sparkle's friends here that shouldn't be a problem only after twilight got captured things have been kinda shady to them so it might be hard to get them to corporate but I'm sure they will besides I'm not just doing this to save my time i have a dead mother to avenge and i will do it. I Have to.

"Well howdy sugar cube welcome home" Applejack Said.
"Hi Applejack and it's good to be home look i have an idea on how we can fix this mess."
"Really? I'm still trying to figure out how to handle THIS MESS. Applejack pleaded.
"Where's everyone else?" I Asked.
"Everyone is upstairs in your room we was waiting on ya to come home after you said you was going for a walk."
"Is That So? Applejack it's imperative that you and the rest of the gang here to what i have to say would you mine coming with me upstairs?"
"Alright let's go." Applejack said.
I walk into my room with applejack right beside me ready to discuss the matter at hand it's serious but it might be the only way.
"Goodness i thought you never come home are you all right?" Rarity asked with concern.
'I can't say exactly that im perfectly OK but im fine that's good enough. Now every pony listen up we have all come to understanding of what were up against and we need a plan.
"Got anything? Pinkie asked.
"Yes we go back into the past and interact with the old gang to come up with a plan to prevent this all from ever happening."
"How are you going to do that? i mean we possibly can pull that off but how do you know that this is going to work? Rainbow said.
"Yeah and besides that would be a big problem if you do anything to mess up the time frame it's dangerous." Applejack said.
"One more thing twilight is the only pony who can use that type of spell none of us are anywhere that advanced in magic." Spike said.
You're right but twilight's not here right now she''s counting on us to change the future can't be here to hold our hoofs all the time. i said.
I wanted to admit to myself that everything was going to be OK but they're right twilight is the only person who can do a spell like that, but it's what we need Twilight i wish you was here to guide me.
"It sounds crazy but were all willing to help you out were all suffering from twilight been took from us." applejack stated
I'll get her back she needs me but not now she's going to have to hold her ground until i can save her i don't know if she''s alive but i have to believe she is, and i do believe. I Said.
"Spike is there any spell books in here that has something to do with time?"
"I can check to see but i need time to look around." spike said
"Do what you gotta do buddy."
"Right I'll be back soon." spike said
Spike had went downstairs to check out what books may have something to do with performing a time spell in the meanwhile i had a sudden vision again.
Twilight was still in her usual state beaten,tortured,and just plain not in good condition in the dark room she was slowly starting to lose herself almost like she's losing her sense of reality.
"I Got to get the hell outta here my friends are probably in trouble and spike he could be hurt or worse D might be....never mind you need to get a hold on yourself focus how can you get out of here?"
Twilight slowly started to look around the dark room but couldn't see anything until she saw an eerie glow coming from the door a red seal was all over it.
Damn it stupid seal if only i could break it but with my horn cut off that might be almost impossible. Wait what am i saying? nothing is impossible i just need to restore my power that might take some time but i can do it! twilight said with confidence.
twilight starts to concentrate slowly as she closes her eyes and summons what may seem like a powerful spell but really is just a small spark.
I....i need more time I'll keep at it until i feel better D i'm counting on you to take care of my friends until i can make it we'll be together again just wait!
that vision was over it was short but it was a sign twilight's going to escape how i don't know she might have to fight Trixie but if that's the case she might lose. spike came back up the stairs with what i was hoping was good news.
"nothing i can't find anything twilight might know but she's not here."
"that's not true i know she's alive i believe she is and she's really smart she'll be fine on her own."
So what do we do now? Rainbow dash asked.
"I don't know with twilight gone i can't perform the spell to go back into time we just have to wait.
"Twilight i know you're alive you better be it's all up to you now there's nothing i can do right now come back to me you better come back!

Author's Note:

that's it for the 3rd chapter had a hell of a time trying to figure this one out man being an online author is tough but I'll do my best if u like it don't stop now there's more to come next time in The Rise of Trixie and the fall of equestria!!!


Thnx!

Comments ( 1 )

Don't like don't read...eww. Just had a flashback to an unmarked mpreg fic.

Login or register to comment