• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 431 Views, 11 Comments

The Rise Of Trixie and The Fall Of Equestria - Knightothewind



A hero from a distant parallel universe comes to save the present equestria from a certain doom that awaits it

  • ...
17
 11
 431

The Only Hope....

After a short conversation with Trixie i found myself in a desperate mental state. "I Have to find out i can fix all this i know i can but what can work?" it was only a short while before i came up with the perfect idea. "I got it! i said eagerly. "I just need to build a time machine that way i can go back to the past before all this happened and form up a plan with the gang in the past and then we can prevent this all from ever happening!! That only sounded good to me because i just came up with it and i was desperate. "I got no time to loose i need to hurry up and get started. As i hurried and ran as fast as i could to my home down i had a flashback of my mother's last words before she perished......

Approximately 1 year ago......

"Trixie what are you doing here? my mother asked.
"Sorry to interrupt you Ms Scarlet i came for your son. Trixie Said.
"Why do you need my boy? he doesn't want anything to do with your affairs and besides i won't let you have him."
"That is not an option I want the boy i'm starting to get irritated where is he?! Trixie asked in a more serious tone.
"He's not here he went out with his friends almost an hour ago and besides even if he was here i would never entrust him to the likes of you.
"I find it quite ironic how rebellious your being right now you do realize that i have all the power in ponyville right and now you are nothing more than a pawn a small piece of a giant game where I MAKE THE RULES! so as long as you want to live you will let me have him."
"No you may have all the control, you may be all powerful but your empty nothing but a fool who likes to make fun of other ponies and deceive them. All to make yourself look better, so you can do whatever you want to me i don't have very long anyway,but my son is a hero he will stop you at all cost.
"Is that so well if he is a hero as you say he is than i'll have all the fun taking everything precious that he has away bit by bit starting with YOU!"
"NO!!!! i yelled.
"Hmph so he arrives at last you will come with me i have already discussed this with your mother so don't worry everything is fine." Trixie Said.
To hell with you there's no way i could side with a person after what you've done.
"Really? is that so..... (holds a knife to her throat) tell me what do you cherish the most? Trixie asked.
"What you have right there my mother she means everything to me put her down!! I shrieked.
"It's ok son you are the last ray of hope in this world i entrust it all to you. I would much have my life taken away then you.
"See She approves it's all going to be fine now to finish what i started.
"No!!!!!! i yelled. i ran toward her with all of my strength to get her off my mom but all of a sudden i seen a certain glow of light coming from Trixie the amulet was glowing being held in a red aura i couldn't move i was paralyzed. I had to do something my mom was going to die and here i am paralyzed in a crisis.
"D....my time is up i've done all i can to help you grow up into being a fantastic young stallion. you make me really proud don't let my death go to waste unlike me you still have a chance to change the world..i believe in it. it was only then that Trixie Stabbed my mom in the stomach she had nothing else to say that was it.
"Well it certainly didn't have to come to this you could've cooperated with me maybe this wouldn't have happened. Trixie Said with a smirk.
My....Mom...she..she's all i had left the only light in this dark world,the only angel that lived in this hell with me and you killed her! YOU KILLED MY MOM!!!!! i said yelling.
"Relax it's all over now she said her last words she proud of you you know. Trixie said.
"Yeah maybe but she's dead. She's dead!!!!" i said.
Don't let your mother's death go to waste i could've easily killed you too but i chose not to." Trixie said.
"Why? i asked.
"Because i like to see my enemies suffer. Just killing them is boring and also your mother said you're the only hope for this world. i've already taken over everything but if what your mother really said is true then maybe you can change all this i'm mending the rules you should be grateful. Trixie said.
Trixie turned around to leave but before she did i said one last thing.
"You know something i'm actually glad she's dead now i have a chance to avenge her.Now i have a reason to stop you to change everything back to the way it was so enjoy this for now because the time will come to where the tables will turn in my direction peace will be restored!. I Said.
"Good i like that attitude Prove it than when you think you can change history let me know you'll be the first to try to oppose me and the first to die. (laughs evilly and teleports.)

back in the present..

"I'll never forget that mom you said i am the last hope for this world. You believed it. I..I have to believe in it too.

i walk up as i enter the door to my home looking back at the scenery all of a sudden i see a brighter future the sun is out, ponies are free, and the world is at peace, but then i wipe my eyes to the realization that i just daydreamed.

"Well Would you look at that. i can see a brighter future already. (Closes the Door.)

Author's Note:

well it's probably not my best sorry i haven't got to the part with the time machine yet im still in the beginning of the story telling you how everything was that affected me leading up to now for those of you that pose this as a problem let me know. i'll fix if i can if you like it great im loving the support and i'll do my best to entertain my readers!