• Published 9th Nov 2011
  • 2,548 Views, 73 Comments

For the Future [Mature] - celticwolf72



Luna wonders what will happen to the Elements of Harmony in the future, but Celestia has an idea.

  • ...
8
 73
 2,548
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

33787

Ain't dreams a wonderful thing. :trollestia:

Well that was weird...

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Puts a whole new perspective on: :rainbowwild:

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::facehoof:

33808

>Well that was weird...
>looks left to picture
>:derpyderp2:

I can usually tell when you are reading about a dream, but this one had me fooled xD Excellent writing man.

Well this is an interesting new development. I'm not sure what was the point of putting in that part where Rainbow is trying to do a Sonic Rainboom to impress her father, unless the stallion who made it with her was...:twilightoops: Aw man, that's just sick.

34031

@My Little Scribbler: You, my friend, are a sick, sick, SICK pony! :facehoof: By the way, Celestia said something about wanting to see you later this evening. :trollestia:

The point was an exploration of why she is the way she is. My view on what makes her so agressive about being the best. It certainly wasn't her dad that had that final bit of the dream with her, i can guarantee you that. :pinkiecrazy:

Oh my god, Straight Dash:raritystarry: FINALLY!!!! :heart::rainbowkiss::moustache::yay::coolphoto:

Not

Once the Dash and Stallion scene started there were three options. 1: You for some reason suddenly progressed the story for no reason. 2: It was some sort of hallucination or flashback. 3: Pinkie Pie was writing another one of her fanfictions that she would submit under her alias (Light Red Dessert)

I am many things in many places. Here I am Not.

33743
I lol'd at your comment XD.

When the scene with Rainbow and the Stallion started I figured it was a dream. After reading about you preferring to develop the relationships rather than jump straight into the sex. I'm liking your style and can't wait to read more.

Have a good one.

34061
Yes, I knew that wasn't her father at the end, but I seriously thought that was what you were implying at first so I made fun of it.:twilightblush:

34944

Roger that. Uhm, that's 'roger' as in the communications meaning, not... well... uhm.... :facehoof:

Interesting... This is :facehoof: interesting. But I like it. Very well done.

Uhh I want to play psychologist

But first, I knew that it was a dream. It was as jumpy and detached from reality as I experience dreams, especially at the beginning. I think that Rainbow has some kind of father complex. She wants to impress him, wants to be seen by him, feels alone. She always wants to impress ponies to counter her solitude. However, what she really wants is somepony to notice her for what she really is, the Rainbow behind the stunts and cool behavior. So, there is this new colt who comes to town, and the first thing he does is save her while putting himself in danger. A pony who she can talk to, who is funny, and strong. He may even remind her of her father, possibly.

I like where this is going it's a really nice story. Though, I would also be satisfied with Celestia and Luna growing cocks and letting the elements bear their children, but your story is even better xD.

36156
I completely agree everything about dash screams daddy issues.:rainbowhuh:

I just realized Im trying to understand the mind of a flying magic pony.::facehoof:

Again.. love it.
39376 And that's better than a magic flying dolphin, at least.

Awwww. Where be the next chapter? Hath thou forgotten?:fluttercry:

Hope you write more cause this is getting really good!!! :heart:

Y U no update?

Update plz? *makes Fluttershy eyes* :fluttercry:

Wow, this is actually pretty good. It's not too raunchy like most fics i have read but not too plain. Great description. I give it five stars.

i agree with everyone this needs to be updated its screams awsomeness, i cannt wait for the next chapters

celticwolf72 => Last seen online: 10 weeks, 6 days ago.

:fluttercry:

This is a good story, but I have to express my frustration with the name swap... I've seen several authors use alternate names and it makes me want to :flutterrage:

If you don't like the character then make your own, but I don't think that's the case... as you can't seem to stay consistent (when "Surprise" is introduced Coaldust replies with Ms. Pie, and the last two paragraphs of this chapter has Dash/Firefly refer to herself as Firefly then Rainbow, since in literature a segment written in first person is typically told in that character's "voice")

I don't see anyone else complaining though, and it really is a good story... so this may just be a personal pet peeve.

Login or register to comment