• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 359 Views, 10 Comments

SINGULARITY - melon21



a regular old soldier in the Aussie army finds a neat little rock inside a crater that gives him the ability to travel to equstria

  • ...
8
 10
 359

The riverside house

After I finished my 'small' job at Sugar Cube Corner, I took my money and went to find another job.

So I walked around for a while, looking for anywhere that I could get a job. After hours of endless searching, I decided to ask a random pony on the street.

"Hey, do you know where I could find a job?" I asked the first pony I saw.
"I heard that Twilight needed somepony to help her organise her books." Said the rather intimidated pony. She had brown fur and a charcoal mane and tail. She also had a very sophisticated accent.
"And where can I find this... Twilight?" I asked in return, rather painfully being reminded of a certain series of movies and books.

"Well, she lives in the library. Just look a for a giant tree on the Northern edge of the village." She said.

"A tree...?" I asked, looking rather surprised, though, after what had been happening so far, I'm not all that sure WHY I was surprised at all.
"Yes, a tree." She answered, then walked off.
"Alrighty then..." I say, before I was on my way to look for a giant tree. It wasn't hard to miss, afterall, it is a GIANT tree.

I went up to the door and knocked loudly 3 times. While I waited for someone-er... somepony to answer the door, I twiddled my thumbs.
Eventually a purple unicorn opens the door and says; "Yes, what do you wan-" she stopped mid-sentence after seeing me. And, I swear her jaw literally hit the floor.
"I'm here for a job...? I heard that you needed some help, so I thought I could give you a hand...?"
The purple unicorn stayed silent. "Well, if you don't need me, I'll be going now..." I said.
She just stood in the doorway, mouth wide open, dumbfounded.

I walked around looking for a job and, after about 6 or 7 jobs, I had gathered enough money to buy a house. So I went to the town hall to speak to the pony I had orginally talked to about buying a house.

I asked the pony if I could buy a house and put all of my money on the desk. She handed me the keys to a riverside house. I took them and went to my new house.

Author's Note:

sorry this one took a little longer than expected.