• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 814 Views, 5 Comments

The Alien - Lord Ferrok



What would happen, if a person from another planet came to Equestria?

  • ...
17
 5
 814

Chapter 7: How to Build a Computer 101

After killing the monster, I picked up more scrap metal then looked at the monster corpse. I did not want to waste it so i walked over to it. I pulled a Bowie knife from my side and started to cut into it. Pulling out some of it skin and most of its fur. But that's when my other instincts toke over. I started to rip into the body of the chimera and started eating all of its organs and most of its meat. I stopped eating its flesh.....my hunger has ended. I wiped the blood off my face, got up, and left. Walking out of the Everfree forest with my metal backpack with the scrape metal and the fur and other things from i got the chimera. I slowly walked into Ponyville I saw that everyone was in there homes sleeping, And i was getting tired myself. I had to get back to Canterlot, before I fell asleep. I walked out of PonyVille then paused. One thought came across my mind. How will i get back?. I knew if i tried to drive back i would crash due to my sleepiness. The there was the Prototype mini teleporter. But the problem with that is i need to know that exact coordinates to Canterlot. Then I came up with something. There was one car that i could use, a hover bike. I remembered that i made a port to the hover bike that would allow my A.I to drive the hover bike.

"Pin." I said calmly.

"Yes KoJack?" Pin asked. "What can i do for you?"

"Teleport me a car. Code name Hover." I replied.

"Right away." He said.

I ran training with pin on that whole port thing once a week. He should be able to do it. I hoped he could or I would be road kill. I looked down onto my PipBoy seeing what time it was. 10:40Pm. I shook my head. I did not know what time it was i could sync the time to here but then that would screw my internal clock. After a few more minutes of waiting the hover bike teleported in. I walked up to it and sat down in the seat. I toke a cord from the bottom of the backpack and plugged into the hover bike.

"Pin, take me to Canterlot please." I commanded

"Right away sir." He said as the bike started to speed off.

I yawned but i had to stay awake to make sure nothing bad would not happen. Crashing mainly. I looked down at my slugs which were a sleep. The poor things they were dragged into this. I started to speak to myself.

"I may not have been here for long." I said. "but i really like this place."

I looked down at my chest.

"And Scootaloo." I said slowly grinning "Shes the only one that know what it is like......"

A tear fell off of my face. I could not let her down. She was my........my.......i had no idea what to call her. Friend would not be it. Father would be more closer to it but not y much. Partner.......that could work. But what happens when I get to be able to leave.......she will be alone again. Would I stay? Leave? Take her with me? So many questions and ideas came into my head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, We stopped at the Canterlot. I pulled to cord out of the hover bike and teleported it back to where it belong. Back on Oxfox. I walked to the castle which did not take to long. To build what i needed i needed the scrap metal i have and some wiring. The wiring was not to hard because i had conductors in my backpack that i could use the wires from. Then the power thing. I had some some solar panels in my backpack and they could easily turn some of them into moon panels. I would have to install them tomorrow. I walked into the castle and made it to my room slowly. When i was half way there Luna clopped over to me.

"Enjoying you're stay?" She asked.

"Well i did slay a beast and......" I stopped myself.

"And what?"

"Its....."

"Its what?"

"Its a problem i have....." I said

"Problem? What kind of problem?" She asked.

"If i told you, Some of the ponies to.....freakout...."

"What is it?"

"I......i......am part...."

"Part wait?"

"Zombie....."

She stopped and paused then walked up to me.

"A zombie? but you seem fine to me."

"I am one's called the Damned. People who are human but are infected by the zombies."

"So?"

"At points where i am Weak, Near death, Or Really hungry. I turn into it and eat anything."

"So you ate what the monster? What was it?"

"A chimera. A good one to"

"So wait how did you get this "Power"?"

"Years ago 8 to be right. It was in the times of the Oxfoxen wars."

"Oh?"

"Yes. You see the enemies had a sleeper agent and when he was killed he turned into a zombie. That one turned into 5,000"

"Wow."

"Theres more. When i was fighting them by myself i was bitten but one thing stopped me from turning. The Dark star."

"Wow you are really luck to survive."

"Aye, I am."

We finally got to Me and Scootaloo's guest room. I leaned over to Luna. And said.

"Please do not tell Scootaloo about this. I do not how she will react."

She simply nodded her head. I walked over to door to the room waved my hand good night to Luna and went in.
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked around. It was morning of the next day. I stood off of the floor.

"Morning KoJack." I heard Scootaloo say.

"Morning."

"Why were you on the floor?"

"I wanted you to have the bed. Besides, I will be making a cot for me to sleep on *Points* over there for me to sleep."

"Ah Ok."

I walked over to a table that was in one of the corners of the room and went to work making the computer to contact my people.

Author's Note:

I did it Yay for me. My senpai will be so proud of me! Oh wait i do not have a senpai.....Oh well.