• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 814 Views, 5 Comments

The Alien - Lord Ferrok



What would happen, if a person from another planet came to Equestria?

  • ...
17
 5
 814

Chapter 12: Old world Blues

"There is an expression in the Wasteland: "Old World Blues". It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is."- Dr. Mobius.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep running Connor! We have to get out of here!" I yelled to Connor who was next to me trying to run away from mob of ponies.

"I am trying! And really its not working out that well!" He yelled back. "So whats the plan?"

"We split, You run one way and i will run the other, hopefully I get the faster ponies."

"You do know that this is going to rely a lot on luck."

"Yes but I want to get out of this as quickly as i can!"

Connor nodded his head. There was a "fork" In the road. I turned to Connor and nodded my head, He winked back at me. It was time. We split, I went left and Connor went right. I turned to look behind me to see who was following me. I saw that Rainbow Dash character going for me along with a few others. Good that will give Connor time. I turned back round and started to run at full speed. As I started to get some real speed my legs started to cramp up and I feel over. I rolled over and over again then I stopped.

"Ahhhhhh great *Grabs on of my legs* I just HAD to get a cramp now, God why do you hate me so!" I said jokingly.

Rainbow dash made it to me, she landed and walked over to me. She had a smug grin on her cyan face.

"How does that feel! FREAK!" She said in my face.

"Man, I didn't know you cared." I said.

Her smile turned into a angry frown.

"Shut up! I do not need to hear what you have to say!" She yelled.

"And I should be afraid of the flying gay parade." I said chuckling.

She smacked with her hoof. Some blood came out of my mouth but I just grinned.

"Whats so funny!?!?!?" Rainbow dash asked angrily.

"You act so *Coughs* tough......when you are not *Coughs*. I can see every sin in your soul. Your as unperfect as me." I said.

"You lie! You do not know me!"

"But, I do you do not need to talk your soul does it for you."

"Rainbow! Get off of him!" said Scootaloo far away.

"Scoots? What are you talking about, you don't know this man!"

"But, I do his my new farther." She said as she ran up to me. "Dad are you ok?"

"I am fine little one *Coughs*, I was just smacked nothing that my bones can take it." I said petting her purple mane.

Rainbow dash hit me again, more blood came out of my mouth.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" She said furiously. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER!"

"RAINBOW DASH STOP!" screamed Scootaloo. Rainbow stopped looking at the small filly. "If you are going to hurt him i do not think we should be.....friends."

Rainbow dash gasped. "Why? Did you even know what he did, What he is?"

"Yes....he told me......but not what he did, what he is. But i do not care *She puts her face next to mine* I love him ether way."

Rainbow Dash started to tear up and smacked scootaloo away from me.

"Fine! Don't be my friend! I am only doing this because I care about you. *She looks back at me* Ain't you going to say something?"

I started to have flash backs when Rainbow hit scootaloo. My mind felt like it was shutting off. One word floated in my mind. "Protect." I balled up my fist and hit Rainbow in the face, then kicked her off of me. She flew in the sky and landed on the ground. I got up, my eyes clouded. I ran up to her and picked her up and kept punching her, I watched as my body toke over my mind and went crazy. But i heard something that made my body stop.

"STOP DADDY! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!"

Which started a old memory that i rather not want to see again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/1950
Location: Unknown

I walked down the hallways covered in glass protecting me from the water outside as I walked around stomping my feet along the floor. My drill in my left hand and my fist in the other. I walked into a room with blood every where as i walked up to a vent and slammed on the vent with my fist. As a little sister came out of it. She smile and i sat her down.

"Come Mr.B, I smell angels." She said with her freakily long needle.

I just gronned and started to follow her. I heard sounds behind me.

"Sir! SIR!" It said. "Wake up its us!"

I turned to see 3 men with guns on there back.

"Its us sir! Do you not remember us?" One of them said.

I turned back round and keep following the little sister who was far ahead. When on of them grabbed her. Then it happened again. "Protect". I ran up to him and ran my drill into his chest, when one of the voices said something.

"KOJACK THIS IS NOT RIGHT."

I stopped as i faded to darkness. I killed one of my men and that was something I would never forget.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stand there and fell to the floor. And everything was black. Old.......world......blues.....

Author's Note:

Hey guys! i did it some one be happy please......some one? No? Ok fine i am going to kill my self (that was a joke.)