• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 814 Views, 5 Comments

The Alien - Lord Ferrok



What would happen, if a person from another planet came to Equestria?

  • ...
17
 5
 814

Chapter 13: Blue Moon

"Blue moon, you saw me standing alone. Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own. Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for. You heard me saying a prayer for, someone I really could care for." Frank Sinatra
-------------------------------------------------

I was still blacked out, I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a bed, and i was still in my trench coat. I looked around and I saw that to the right of me the cyan pony, Rainbow Dash, was next to me. I touched my head and felt a thing on my neck, a neck brace? Yes.....A Neck brace. It seems like something broke, oh well, Rainbow was not much better.

"Hey, You awake?" I said over to Rainbow dash.

She said nothing for some time but replied, "Yes, I am awake."

"Well that's good, I did not want you to die. *Breaths heavily* You seem like a nice person, when your not locking horns with some one."

She laughs jokingly "Yeah, Yeah I am."

"So I take it that you were friends with my "daughter"?"

"Friends? More like sisters."

"Then why did she say friend?"

"Guess she did not want to brake it to you so soon."

"Maybe, but i will let her do what she needs to do."

Dash sat there saying nothing. I did the same. I grabbed the neck brace and ripped it off.

"Hey, your going to hurt yourself!" Dash said.

"Please i am fine, my bones fixs over time. This is nothing." I said, grinning a bit.

"So i was right you are some kind of freak!"

"Not really, a Grim reaper can not die so easily by a few punches."

"A Grim reaper? Whats that?"

"Lords of death, they take the souls of the living, and the souls of the dead too. Mainly you give them to death himself, but i eat them."

"Eat them?" Dash say with a grossed out look. "Even from a body that has been rotten?"

"Yep, souls do not have any taste. They don't taste like anything, but the more eviler the soul the sour it is, and with a good one the more sweat it is."

"Really? I never thought of it that way."

"Well you do not do the work I do, so its understandable."

The door opened and Twilight walked it and Connor walked in behind her, with two others.

"Dash!, KoJack! Your ok!" She said. "Some other ponies was talking about you two what happened?"

"A fight, I hurted her badly, if it was not for Scootaloo she would be dead by now." I said as I looked out the window.

"Is that true Dash?"

"Yes.......I fought with him and lose. I was about to die. What ever he is wearing on his fist hurts very bad."

Connor walked over to me and kneeled down and looked at me.

"So you won?" He said.

"Yes but, I almost killed some one. And I don't want to kill anything like them yet." I said, still looking at the window.

Connor grabbed into his pack and pulled out a bottle. It was like one of those old soda bottles and sat it on my bed. I turned over to him and looked at the bottle. It was baby blue inside and on the cap of the soda bottle it read, "Quick Revive." I grabbed the soda bottle, popped the cap and drank it down. I coughed a bit. Quick Revive soda always had a bad taste. I handed the bottle to Connor. He noded and walk away.

Twilight walked over to me and looked at me.

"And you're sure your fine?" she said worried.

"If you moved and can show ya." I said grinning.

She backed up, confused. I sat up and got out of the bed. My trench coat was still on me and so was my EXO suit.

"Wait? How?" Said dash on the other side of the room. "How did you do that."

"Soda."

"Soda?"

I nodded, and walked out of the room connor was behind me. I know we will meet again Rainbow dash. And i will be a lot better then you saw me now.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, Sorry for not posting in like forever, but school is about to start up again and i wanted to post something before things got to crazy. So i hope you guys in joy!