• Published 13th Sep 2015
  • 9,373 Views, 486 Comments

The 7th Element. Season 1: The Magi-Tech Pony - Rojack79



Follow Gadget, a changeling who is actually a human, as he sets out on a quest to live his new life in Equestria to it's fullest.

  • ...
61
 486
 9,373

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: The Rise of Gemini.

7, 1, 1572, New. Harmonic. Era.

Old Ponyville.

Whiz looked through the dusty old tome's and finally found what he was looking for.

"AHA!" He cracked open the old looking book. The title read,

A Study of Star Swirl The Bearded, By Twilight Sparkle.

"Wow." Whiz said as he began to read from the old tome.

Star Swirl the Bearded is thought of as one of Equestria's foremost powerful mage's to have ever lived. But despite his fame and prestige we have next to nothing on his personal life. Who was he as a pony? Were did he live? What happened to him.

Whiz thought about this but then he continued to read.

The only thing we know for sure about his last day's is that he was working on several different experimental magical function's. One was an experiment into inter-dimensional travel. The other was a spell that could manipulate the very fabric of time. While we do not know if he was ever successful in his endeavor's I think it would be safe to say that he was at least successful in one of them, for he completely vanish's after having mentioned these experiment's to a close friend of his.

Whiz set the book down. He looked around the ancient deprecated Castle of Princess Twilight. It had seen better day's. Now it was covered in layer's of dust, dirt and various forms of plant life. His Com link buzzed.

"Yes?" He said answering it.

"Whiz this is Control. How are thing's going on the surface?" Whiz looked down at his ancestor's note's.

"There going great. I think I've found what we've been looking for." He said holding the book close. He packed it in his saddle bag's and headed out into the light of day.

"Copy that. Sending a drop pod to you now for extraction." Whiz looked up into the sky. One half was Day. The other was Night. He thought about the tome.

"If what my ancestor said is true then we may actually have chance to stop this from ever happening." He only hoped he wasn't to late.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 106 )

Gadget is a human from earth that has been dumped into Equestria do to a cosmic entity.

due not do

Dun dun duuuunnnnn

Wha.....huh.....:rainbowhuh:

7071436 yes. Sky-Rose is Gadgets last name.

7070935 dont worry. All will be revealed in time.

7071949 Wow... I never thought i'd get a great comment like that. Thanks! Although i cant really respond to that. Dont know how to properly exsplain my gratitude. :applejackunsure: :applecry: :raritycry: :twilightblush: Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

And ever one this was magi tec pony 'trillions clap' I see how you are gonna introduce the suit now o and this might be asking a lot if u but can add a secret little pony of me in your store sorry);

Dude your story helps me through these hard times like these if it wasn't for mlp I might have ended it a long time ago I've bacicly giving up and I'm only 13 thank you so much

7071970 thats no trouble at all. Just send me a pm of what kind of pony you want and ill fit it into the story.

7072086 honestly i can relate. When i lived on my own i was depressed and just wanted to end it all. Then MLP found me and ive been hooked ever since. But more importantly dont give up. Its thanks to awsome fans like youself that i write these storys.

See you all in 3 'cackles'

I can't wait for the next season! Nice job with the first!

7079898 Thanks. I'll have the first chapter of part 2 up on the first.

7079910 darn... I won't be able to read that right away I have a science Olympiad state on the first through the third... no internet at the places we are going, that I know of that is unsecured.... CURSE YOU CRUEL FATE YOU HAVE STOPED MY READING, but in all seriousness, you do a great job at quick and consistent uploads!

John cena is back and he's ready to read

7085657 Lol!!!! I worked on the first chapter of season 2 already. It should be posted up sometime tonight.

7089279 Thank's. My spell check likes to take a dump sometime's and not catch curtain mistake's.

7089480 Also thanks for the like's!

7089897 Wow! You read the whole novel in a few hour's? Dang!

7090017 No, I used the comment box on the story page below the chapter selection box, I actually still have a lot to go through! :rainbowlaugh:

7090024 Oh...Ok then! Read on!

7090103 Ha! ha! yes he does.

7090254 LOL!!!!:rainbowlaugh: I had to think of a good reason for Celestia not appearing and helping out in the real story. So there you go.

7090235 And splatter all over the character's and the wall behind them. Wow now that i think about that it came out wrong.

7090261 ... Sorry but.... That grammar

7090287 Good? Or bad?

7090349 Yes! I was hoping it would be funny. SUCCESS!!!

7090801 I might do a prequel that go's into more detail about his new life. But i didn't want to spend the next 20+ chapter's going over the 20+ year's of his new life. So i skipped ahead a few year's.

7090812 He wanted someplace quite to work. Ponyville was a nice quite place....... Before the element's of harmony showed up.

7096371 LOL!!! Uh sorry for all of the grammar error's. :twilightblush:

7097136 That will actually be explained in the second book.

7110227 Correct. He has in a sence a prostetic horn covering his broken one. The helmet has a hole for his horn to fit through.

7122237 He can eat normal food like any other pony.

7122214 Wow... i just now realized that.

7153211 There's going to be one story for every season.

7153239 Thank you. I hope i can keep up the good writing for the next few book's. Oh and just be warned the time's skip's will get bigger. But not to worry. I will be doing a prequel book.

I just saw some of your repsonds to my comment, and wanted to let you know, so far it was pretty much okay while I don't like, what I already said that I don't like,....my final verdict is that I like this story.

Sorry I got a really big headache today and the medicine just starts to work a bit so don't be suprised by my grammar, or rather what I write.

7157854 yes this story is rushed. But its not realy suposed to center on the main 6.

7158758 The grammer gets a little better as the story go's on.

7158948 ya sorry about that.:twilightblush:

WOOOOOOO!!!!:trollestia:
next volume here i come!!!!:twilightsmile:
woot!:trollestia:

I love this! I wrote a story just like this called 'One and a million'! You should check it out.

7158994 But what about the early chapters? Their job is to hook the readers in. And grammar is a BIG factor.

7338492 I'm not gonna Suger coat it. My writing was atrocious. Granted it was the first story I had ever wrote. I expected it to come out with some kinks.

Login or register to comment