• Published 4th Apr 2015
  • 3,580 Views, 112 Comments

My little Popo: Teamfourstar is Magic! - jon646an



Popo is Equestria, Nappa with Chrysalis, and Fluttershy the Crimson Bucker. Oh boy...

  • ...
7
 112
 3,580

Oh please, do go on

"Twilight?"

"Zzzzz."

"Twilight."

"Zzzzz."

"Twilight!" Slap

"Ow!"

Twilight Own Count: 4

Twilight woke up from her slumber and was met with the real Cadence. "Cadence! It's you! And ow, what hit me?"

Cadence gave the unicorn a sly smile. "Yeah, its me. Sorry about the slap though, you were asleep."

"Wait, how do I know you're you?' questioned Twilight.

"You once ate a gallon of ice cream when you brought home a test that has an 99% score and thought you were an failure. You then locked yourself in the bathroom and put on cheap makeup and made derogatory names about yourself. Lastly, you ran outside in the middle of the night because you thought Celestia was going to punish you by sending you back to magic kindergarten. It took you a week of therapy sessions to calm you down, and a month to make you stop wetting the bed."

Twilight Own Count: 5

Twilight blushed at this. "Okay, it's you. So where are we?"

"The castle dungeons. There's a hidden pathway here, but to reveal it, we must find a wall and smash it. Luckily I know the-"

"On it!" said Twilight as she started channeling magic on her horn and blasted one of the walls.

"Twilight, No! These walls are magic repellent!" yelled Cadence, but it was already too late. Twilight barely heard her before she was violently hit by an returned spell and smashed right on to the wall opposite of her.

"Owwww." she cried.

Twilight Own Count: 6

"Oh Twilight. You may be smart, but sometimes you can be dumb. If you were to hear what I was about to say, I know where the wall is." said Cadence.

"And, where is it?" asked Twilight still plastered on the wall.

"You're on it."

"Oh."

----

The wedding has started, and Chrysalis was trotting down the aisle. In just a few moments, she will commence the invasion and soon, all of Canterlot will be hers and she will be able to harvest the citizen's love to feed her children. It will solve her kingdom's problem.

'Are we there yet?'

Now if only she could solve her other one..

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'No.'

'Are we there yet?'

'GOD DAMN IT NAPPA! The altar is right in front of me! Shut...the hell...up!'

'Okay.'

'Thank you.'

'....'

'....'

'Are we there yet?'

'GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

If anypony were to notice 'Cadence', they would have seen her eye twitching and mane being frizzled. She made it to the altar and stood next to a mind controlled Shining. She then notice that Celestia is not between them and is actually where the bridesmaids are. "Auntie," she whispered. "Shouldn't you be marrying us?"

"Well," Celestia answered, fearfully. "Someone already called it first, and I kinda like living."

"Err."

'She has a horn and wings. She's a Legendary Pokemon! If only I still have my Pokeball.'

"Uhh, Cadence?" asked Luna, who was beside her sister. "Are you alright?" Chrysalis looked at her with twitchy eyes.

"No, I'm fine. Uh, I just notice you're speaking normally. What gives?" She notice how Luna is sweating at an alarming rate.

"Um, it's because he order me to."

"Oo-kay," said Cadence before the doors were forced open and entered the real Cadence and Twilight. Everypony in the courtroom gasped, including Nappa, but for a different reason.

'No way! You know how to do clones?'

'Shut up Nappa!' mentally yelled Chrysalis as Twilight approached her.

"YOU!" she said, pointing her hoof at her.

"Me," smugly said Chrysalis.

"No, not you, HIM!"

"Huh? Who are you talking to-"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" said Mr. Popo behind her. Chrysalis gave a cry worthy of a little filly, not knowing she just dropped her disguised, revealing her true form. Everypony in the room gasp at this. This started a chain reaction as the changelings in disguise started to attack. One of the changeling captains gave out an order to trash as much carnage as possible. Windows were broken, tiles were smashed, food was flying around, and many other were, as one might say, "Shit has been happening here!" 5 minutes passed when everypony surrendered. One of the changelings flew toward Mr. Popo, not knowing that he is about to seal his fate. "Hey!"

"Yes?" said Mr. Popo. If the changeling were to notice his surroundings, he would have notice that Celestia, Luna, and Discord were moving away from them while Chrysalis is currently putting on a dark green maid outfit in order to appease Mr. Popo.

"Any final words before you surrender to us?"

"Yes....Clean that up." spoked Mr. Popo. This got the attention of every single pony and changeling in the room. Said changeling did not like the tone of Popo's voice.

"I beg your pardon? Do you have any idea who we are?"

"Oh please, do go on." answered Mr. Popo.

"We are the proud race of the badlands! We are the conquerors of these pitiful species you called ponies. We are changelings! The new dominant race that everyone else will bow before us and-! Wait, what's all this black mist forming all around meeeeee- OH MY GOD!" A black cloud formed around the poor changeling from top to bottom. Everypony/ling can only watch in pure unadulterated horror as the changeling started begging for mercy as he was consumed into a black void known as the dead zone. The bug disappeared into the portal, which lead to it closing and disappearing. Chrysalis can only cry as she witness one of her own dying for attempting to intimidate the dark demon. Nappa on the other hand...

'Ha, pointless.'

'God damn it, Nappa! I just witness one of my own losing his life and all you say is pointless?!?!'

'Not gonna lie, but what he just did moments ago, dick move Chrysalis, dick move.'

Chrysalis suddenly started to spasm. It was official. Nappa is, without a doubt, the most annoying person she ever met in her entire life.

'Buck you Nappa.'