• Published 4th Apr 2015
  • 3,579 Views, 112 Comments

My little Popo: Teamfourstar is Magic! - jon646an



Popo is Equestria, Nappa with Chrysalis, and Fluttershy the Crimson Bucker. Oh boy...

  • ...
7
 112
 3,579

Oh look, Discord's Free

(Approximately one season later)

"Free, I'm free!" exclaimed Discord. The draconequus was recently freed (accidentally by the CMC) and was already causing chaos. Moments barely passed before the Mane six and princesses appeared right in front of the lord of mischief. "A welcoming party? For me? Well this is a surprise."

"Shut it Discord!" yelled Twilight, moving toward him. "This is no welcoming party. This is a goodbye party, for you!" There was silence with exception of crickets chirping in the background. Everyone couldn't believe the terrible comeback Twilight just gave.

"That...was....terrible," said Discord.

"What?! I thought it was good!"

"Sorry, but no."

"Aww!"

Twilight Own Count: 2

"Now then," spoked Discord, but he stopped when he saw just what the sister princesses were wearing. "Love the snazzy new outfits, Celly, Woona."

"We don't have time for small talk Discord!" shouted Luna.

"Jeez, period much?" joked Discord, drinking a glass of chocolate milk. He drank the actual glass and toss the chocolate milk to the ground, causing it to shatter like glass. Luna was already steaming and was ready to kill, but Celestia stopped her from doing so. The last she needs is her sister to think irrational before he shows up and makes Discord his bitch. If anything, the chaos god should be her bitch!

"Look, Discord, we are not here to stop you." This statement caused shocked all around them. Discord himself was just as shock as well. "We are here to protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"Oh look, Discord's free." said Mr. Popo. Instantaneously, Discord screamed like a little filly and turned around, face to face with 'the dark one'. The same dark one who was the real reason he was stoned. You see, Discord wanted to prank Mr. Popo just like how he did with the royal sisters. It was the first time when Discord realize there had never been anybody more sinuous than the genie standing in front of him. If Tirek were to ever escape from Tartarus and meet him...

....pfft, good luck with that! Discord would sooner reform than fight Mr. Popo. (Epic foreshadowing!)

"Hello maggot."

""M-Mr. P-Popo!" stuttered Discord. "What are you doing back in Equestria?"

"Well, I left these two maggots alone for a thousand years and already shit has been fucked up. Now, who gave you permission to be free?"

"Um, no one?" squeaked Discord, feeling small compared to the powerful demon in front of him.

"I thought so," said Popo before covering the distance from him to the chaos god in less then 0.000000001 seconds, bitch-slapping the draconequus to the wall. This left a very fine imprint of one Discord on the wall. Groans of pain can be heard on the otherside, but Popo could care less. "Now then, fetch me my pot and my bitch." ordered Popo. "And don't forget your uniform."

"Yes sir!" said Discord on the other side as he disappeared and reappeared again with a blunt filled with pot, Jynx, and is now wearing a British butler suit. Needless to say, the ponies were amazed that in less then a minute, Discord had submitted in defeat to the being in front of them. Twilight decided that perhaps she underestimated the being and thought too far ahead. She then approached him.

"Mr. Popo, it looks like we underestimated you. You have stopped Discord from creating chaos in such feats. I can see you involve in a lot of future events, right?"

Slap

"Waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" were the sounds coming from Twilight's mouth as she was bitch-slapped from the back of Popo's hand. She was sailing over the yard and crashed into the wall of the royal castle. Everypony, plus draconequus stared mouth gaping at the sheer power of an Popo's bitch-slapping technique, patent pending.

"Oww!" she moaned, limbs twitching. "What did I say?"

Twilight Own Count: 3

"Ha, she reminds me of a worthless maggot back home." mocked Popo. He then grabbed his pot and his bitch.

"Jynx, Jynx, JYNX!"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" scolded Popo, shutting up Jynx. He then turned toward the eastern side of the royal castle. The (whatevers left of them) mane six were once again stunned and scared, but Celestia, Luna, and Discord knew what, or who, Mr. Popo was looking at. They can only think...

'She is so bucked if she invades and meets him.'

He then laughed once more.

"This season, you," said Popo, before disappearing to the Kami lookout with his pot and bitch.

Meanwhile, at the badlands, a certain Changeling Queen felt she should revised her invasion plan a couple more times, just to be safe. However, unbeknownst to her, it will not be Mr. Popo, but someone just as scary as him, or maybe annoying if you are a certain prince of space monkeys.