• Published 4th Apr 2015
  • 3,579 Views, 112 Comments

My little Popo: Teamfourstar is Magic! - jon646an



Popo is Equestria, Nappa with Chrysalis, and Fluttershy the Crimson Bucker. Oh boy...

  • ...
7
 112
 3,579

Equestria Maggots Pt. I

(Somewhere around midnight)

Sunset Shimmer carefully maneuver her way across the bedroom in order grabbed the crown so she can get revenge against Celestia. As she did this, she ponder why the guards weren't posted in this room. Is it because they were confident that Twilight could handle herself? What Sunset didn't know is that Mr. Popo is actually in the room, blending in with the shadows. The reason is so he can wake up Twilight for her daily dose of training. Sunset made it across the room and stood in front of the crown, which is the element of magic, and grabbed it. Her small celebration was cut short when Popo made himself known. "Alright you useless maggot, what are you doing stealing ma' bling," he said, startling Sunset.

"None of your business!" she snarled, making a break for it. She didn't went far because Popo appeared right in front of her.

"Oh, hell no. You did not just tried to diss the Popo! For that, I'm gonna open a can of whoop-ass on you." threatened the genie.

"You don't scare me!" boasted Sunset.

"Well, in that case I'm going to open a barrel of whoop-ass on you!" said Mr. Popo before disclosing the distance between him and Sunset in less than .0000001 second and bitch-slapped her with so much force, Sunset literally went straight through the third floor, through the second floor, the first floor, and toward the basement where coincidentally, she went straight to the mirror portal. Popo took a look at the result of his handiwork. "Oops, did I accidentally a movie?" he said while he did his signature laugh. Doing this resulted in Twilight waking up.

"Ugh, is it morning already?" she groaned.

"Bitch please, it's morning when I say it's morning!" scolded Mr. Popo. Twilight was about to rebuttal but suddenly realized that she was speaking to one of the three people who could destroy/humiliate her, with the other two being Nappa and Fluttershy. She decided to just get off her bed and start the day, but that was when she noticed that her crown is missing. "Hey, where's my crown?"

"Oh that, some useless maggot who questioned my authority stole it." explained Popo. Twilight's eyes widened when she heard this.

"What!?! That's means that whoever has it can literally destroy harmony!"

"Big whoop, I just want my bling back."

"There's no time to talk. I gotta round up the girls and- HOLY SWEET FAUST!!!" yelled Twilight as she got out of bed, only to coincidentally fall into the hole Mr. Popo made and felled toward the basement with a loud thud. "Ow, I think I broke my everything."

Twilight Own Count: 18

----

After using a spell to heal her body, Twilight had assembled all of her friends, Nappa, Celestia, and Chrysalis. Strangely, Spike wasn't there. "Everypony, we have a situation. Somepony stole my crown." Obviously, her friends and Celestia gasped, but not Nappa, Fluttershy, and Chrysalis, namely because they don't care.

"Big whoop," mocked Fluttershy. "Somepony stole your crown, whatever shall we do?"

"Simple, my plan was for me and Spike to go to the mirror portal and retrieve the crown." explained Twilight.

"Ah sense a but in there," said Applejack.

"Unfortunately, when I sent a letter to Spike back at Ponyville, he hasn't replied back."

"Spike is that purple lizard, right?" asked- no, said Popo since he gets what he wants. Twilight mere nodded. "Holy fuck! I accidentally got him so fucking high last night!"

"Wait, what?! How?!?!"

"Fluttershy here threw a huge ass party after I made you my new bitch. She gave some weed that was so fucking strong, I had a sudden relapse in life and started T-bagging every single maggot at the party. Speaking of which, Fluttershy, where in the dead zone did you get that shit?"

"You mean Poison Joke?" answered the vampony.

"Don't know what the fuck that is but I need some more!"

"That doesn't explained about Spike." said an irritated Twilight.

"Long story short, he took a whiff, grabbed that blue mare that lives with ya, and took her to the library." explained Mr. Popo. It didn't took a genius to realize what Spike had done.

"Holy ponyfeathers, Spike got laid!" shouted Rainbow Dash. Nappa got out a bottle of beer out of nowhere and hoisted it up.

"I declare a toast to Spike, who had became a man," he said before chugging the bottle. Twilight's eyes twitched when she realized this.

"Then who will go with me to the portal?" she asked the group.

"We volunteer!" shouted Fluttershy and Nappa.

"Heck No!"

"Heck yeah!" countered Popo. "I'll allow it."

"Fine, but Chrysalis comes with me."

"What?! Why?!" shouted Chrysalis.

"I need someone to keep me sane," explained Twilight. Chrysalis groaned before agreeing to join with Twilight and the two troublemakers. Before they all entered the mirror portal, Mr. Popo gave them a warning.

"I should probably tell you that I was high when I made the mirror, so there might be some chance that you'll be hallucinating in there."

"That doesn't sound so bad." said Twilight.

"Road trip!" shouted Nappa as he grabbed Twilight, Chrysalis, and Fluttershy and entered the portal. A few seconds barely pass before they met with some....serious shit.

"The buck is this! The buck is that! The buck are those!?" shouted Fluttershy as she saw all the crazy hallucinations that was happening so much, she could be tripping on every single drug combined and still wouldn't be this high. Of course Twilight ignored this, but Chrysalis was failing in that department, mainly because of the person near her.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

-----

Sunset Shimmer was currently being given medical assistance outside of Canterlot High by doctors while principal Celestia and vice principal Luna were worrying at the sidelines. Moments ago, Sunset flew out of the statue that was in front of the school and crashed into a wall, destroying 90% of her body. They were trying to figure out what caused this. At least, they were until,

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

Everyone within the area stopped what they were doing and listened carefully to the mysterious voices.

"Are we there yet?

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

The voices was getting louder, not to mention sounded like it was coming from the statue.

"Are we there yet?"

Silence.

"Yes."

Suddenly, a portal appeared on the school statue and out ejected this chapter's heroes (or anti-heroes for Nappa, Fluttershy, and Chrysalis). Nobody moved until one of them, a bald one to be exact, spoke.

"Yay!"