• Published 4th Apr 2015
  • 3,579 Views, 112 Comments

My little Popo: Teamfourstar is Magic! - jon646an



Popo is Equestria, Nappa with Chrysalis, and Fluttershy the Crimson Bucker. Oh boy...

  • ...
7
 112
 3,579

A real f****** vampony!

(Somewhat during season 3)

"Thanks Zecora for the training! Now I will be able to stop Trixie!" shouted Twilight as she ran toward to the village as fast as she can. "Gotta keeping going! At this this pace, I won't be able to...stop....Trixie." Twilight slowed her pace when Ponyville came into her sight, only without the dome... and even shittier looking than before. "What in Faust happen?" she asked herself. She trotted over to the town center, where she saw her friends and Trixie and Nappa... surrounded by injured solar guards? Pinkie saw her and waved.

"Hiya Twilight!" she yelled.

"Girls! What going on? What happen to the dome? The alicorn amulet? The injured guards? The-" she said frantically until Rarity cut her off.

"Darling, you must calm yourself. It was Fluttershy and Nappa who-"

"Oh my Faust, what did they do this time?" Twilight asked agitated.

"Something," the said duo replied. Twilight turned to them and notice that Fluttershy now looks like a vampony!

"Fluttershy! When did you turned into.... that!"

"Well, me and Nappa were just chillin, minding our business-"

"That's complete manure and you know it!" argued Twilight.

"But we were!" whined Nappa. "You see, it started after you were banished...FLASHBACK MODE!"

----

(Flashback)

The remnants of the mane six can only stare in sadness as they saw Twilight trotting away with her head down. Trixie cackled, seeing her rival finally gone. "Finally, the great and powerful Trixie have defeated the imbecile Twilight Sparkle! What do you peons have to say for yourself?"

"Devil!"

"No good varmit!"

"Not cool!"

"Meany Mcmean-pants!"

"About time!" said Fluttershy, causing everypony to look at her.

"Wait, what?" said Trixie, confused. "Don't you love Twilight?"

"I do, but lately she's been acting like a fun Nazi. Kind of killng the mood whenever I'm doing something cool."

"Wow, that um, kinda throws Trixie off. Trixie expected you to beg for mercy."

"Bitch, please! That's Rarity's job."

"Hey!"

"Now do me a solid... turn me into a vampony," asked Fluttershy, shocking everypony (minus Nappa).

"What! Why!?" asked Trixie.

"Because," explained Fluttershy, terribly. Trixie blinked before sighing and casting a spell on the formerly shy pegasus. The result was as anticipated... a vampony Fluttershy, which is weird since Bats!!!
hasn't happen yet.

"It's a fanfic, lay it off!" shouted Pinkie, much to the ponies confusion. They shook their heads and consider it as typical Pinkie business. Fluttershy looked over herself and let out an Alucard style laughter.

-----

"And what happen after that?" asked Twilight.

"It was then that Trixie said something that demanded my attention,"

-----

"Alright you simpletons, move along and go to your Celestial church and pray for her. Trixie got more important things to do," ordered Trixie. Many of the ponies gasped at the disrespect Trixie gave to the Celestial religion.

"Such disrespect!," said Rarity. The Trixie turned to the fashionista and glared.

"Oh please, Trixie follows the Lunar Protestant. I follow Luna!"

"You too!?" shouted both Nappa and Fluttershy.

"Yeah?" answered Trixie.

"You know what?", said Nappa. "Looks like we're gonna have a beautiful friendship. I can already see us egging the Celestial church."

"Speaking of Church," said Fluttershy. "Hey, tiny lizard! Take a letter."

"To who?" the dragon asked.

"To Celestia..."

----

"And that's when things got down," said Rainbow Dash.

"How can things get down!?! Fluttershy just admitted about not following Celestia!" yelled Twilight.

"How about the fact that she just send a death threat?" spoke Applejack. Everything stopped in Twilight's mind upon hearing those words.

"She...did....WHAT?!?!" she said with lots of anger.

"Sent a death threat. I even have a copy here," repeated Applejack as she pulled out a letter. "It said, and quote,

Dear solar faliure,

I want send this friendly letter to inform you of your imminent demise. If you're wondering about the frequency of which I sent the letters, (which was probably since the 90s) it is to instill as much fear as I can. As if basting a turkey, but since I'm a mare, I'm the turkey, and I'm receiving the bastor, who is actually Big Mac if you're wondering. Heck, if I want, I can make Rainbow Dash the turkey and me the bastor. That's right, I'm eithing being bucked by the bastor, or I'm bucking the fear turkey! Follow me on Tweeter @TheCrimsonBuckr.

Sincerely, Fluttershy." finished Applejack, disturbed about the turkey part and her brother.

"I'm a little embarrass about that Fluttershy is willing to be bucked by Applejack's brother, or that she will not hesitate to buck me," said Rainbow, blushing up a storm.

"What...else?" said Twilight, gritting her teeth.

"Well, Celestia must have reacted to it because no sooner and later, the dome hovering over Ponyville was destroyed and Solar guards came running in." continued Rarity.

----

There was a huge magical surge and the dome suddenly disappeared. Within seconds, a large group of Solar guards surrounded Fluttershy. Fluttershy turned toward Trixie. "You think they read the letter?" she whispered.

"Trixie thinks so," Trixie whispered back.

"Get on your hooves!" shouted one of the guards.

----

"And then she replied..."

----

"Something you failed on getting your marefriend to do!" mocked Fluttershy.

----

"They took serious exception to that," said Fluttershy.

-----

The guard shouted as he and his colleagues started throwing spears, swords, and spells toward Fluttershy, who simply at all this laughed.

-----

"And then I shot them," said Fluttershy.

"Is that why the guards are on the ground?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah."

"Ugh, you know what, I had a long day. I'm just gonna hit the theaters and watch one of Mareyer's books into films." she said before trotting. Everypony stayed quiet before realizing what she just said.

"Did she just say?" asked Pinkie.

"She did," agreed Rarity. She looked at Fluttershy and said, "Dear, can you do us a favor?"

----

Twilght sat in the front of the theater surrounded by other fans of the series, mostly teenage mares. The screen was showing a pale looking stallion showing the expressionless mare to his family. "As long as you're with us, you are family, Bella," said the vampony wanna-be. The door to the home was knocked. The vampony family were confused since they didn't expect any visitors. The pale stallion trotted toward the door. "Who is it," asked the pony.

"Oh, you know..." Suddenly, a barrage of bullets flew all over the family. The bullets piece their pathetic glittering skin, causing blood to go ape-shit. This continued for a few minutes before the barrage ended, showing them a disfigured family. "...a real bucking vampony!"

There were many protests in the cinema, none more irritated then Twilight. She just found out that Fluttershy just ruin the series of her favorite book. "Damn it Fluttershy! I paid 25 bits to watch it in 3D!"

"Don't care!"

Twilight Own Count: 13