• Published 12th May 2015
  • 2,329 Views, 30 Comments

Shock Therapy - EarthbendingProdigy



After an accidental orgasm from TENS therapy for a wing injury Rainbow Dash learns the pleasure of erotic electro stimulation.

  • ...
16
 30
 2,329
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Uh oh Dash she probably is asking you out and will be upset if you don't take that seriously.

I hope everything goes OK between them as they are teh best pair.

Eagerly looking forward to more of this story. This is by far my greatest fetish and it's so outrageously difficult to find any stories at all with it, let alone stories that are actually well-written and from someone who has actual experience and knows what it is safe and what is not. You are a rare treat.

6435300 Yes, it is quite difficult to find stories about this, there are only 2 other ones that I can think of off the top of my head and one of them is a one shot. It is both because this is one of my favorite fetishes and because of how few stories there are of this that drove me to write this. I am pleased that you are enjoying my story, it is actually the first clopfic I have posted and it is nice to know it is going well.

6435544 Would you happen to have links to those other two? Odds are I've already read them but there's always that chance :)

You know what we're really missing on this site? An electrostim group. I bet you'd be really great at running one since you're so knowledgeable :)

6438490 Now that you mention it I have thought about it, I already have founded a run two other groups Masturbation is Magic and Comedy Clopfics and am an admin in this Image comic stories group a friend of mine founded. I will try to track down the links to those stories when I get time, I do remember the name of one of them though, it is called Power Box.

It is a one shot fic where Twilight uses an e-stim box to masturbate and was the inspiration for this fic, when I was first writing this Twilight was actually going to be the main character instead of Rainbow Dash until I came up with the idea to put that touch of personal experience in with the injury which made Rainbow Dash the obvious candidate. I do have an idea for a spin off fic where Twilight will be the main character though and it will have e-stim in it but will mostly focus on a condition I invented which some unicorns/alicorns get where the get uncontrollable orgasms when trying to use magic.

6439425 I was able to locate The Power Box and mmmmm that was quite a delight <3<3 Thanks for recommending it :)

I am very intrigued by your idea!

I do think Tender should have been a lot more upset with Rainbow. Messing with the settings on medical equipment is extremely dangerous and absolutely cannot be tolerated. I do think before anything else he should have made that extremely clear and drill it into Rainbow's head.

Login or register to comment