• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 557 Views, 14 Comments

A Little Bit of Fun Can't Hurt Right? - Pinkie13Pie



Button Mash is lucky enough to be transferred from the horrible school in Manehattan and is starting school in CHS. At the end of the day, he ends up in theatre with 3 other girls. All he wants is to play Video Games.

  • ...
6
 14
 557

This Is All Rarity's Fault. I Swear.

I never really cared about that subject. Friends. Just the word meant nothing to me. Nothing at all... So why on earth would I want one? To me, they are just people who hurt you, by taking your trust and breaking it. And besides, no body really likes me, for me...

That's probably why I played video games. In there, I was the hero, the knight in shining armour; I was popular, and everybody loved me. I was who I always wanted to be, who I always needed to be.

Anyway, I was forced to audition, and I tried my best to do my worst without completely making a fool out of myself, and somehow, I was cast as Jack... Who was in every scene... How in the world did I get myself here?!


-Sweetie Belle's POV-

Wow... He was in the play... Okay, I should probably stop referring him to he... Let me try again, sorry.

Wow... Button was in the play... As main character... Along with me... This was turning out to be a pretty cool and horrible day. See! I make no sense! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT ONE GUY!

Oh, Great! I'm turning into a jerk! WHAT ELSE IS NEW!

Ugh, sorry. Sorry, I shouldn't have done that.


-Button Mash's POV-

As soon as the bell for the end of school rang, I was already at the front doors. I began to walk towards the bus stop, and I sat down on the dusty, rickety bench and pulled out my JoyBoy and began to play. Soon enough, I was emerged in the world of Video Games.

I was about to stab my sword of great justice into the boss, but a loud cough interrupted my trance. I looked up to see Sweetie Bell standing there, smiling awkwardly. I heard the low buzz, meaning I was defeated, and I looked back down at my JoyBoy, hoping it wasn't true, but when I saw the screen and its large words reading GAME OVER. I groaned.

"Oh, Sorry if I interrupted something!" She said hastily. I switched it off, not bothering to restart the level. Sweetie Bell sat down next to me, smiling awkwardly the entire time, and I froze. No one ever really sits next to me. I coughed awkwardly into my sleeve and I didn't know what to do. UGH! I forgot to answer her question! If I answered now, I'd look like an idiot. Why am I so shy all of a sudden?

Girls.


-Sweetie Belle's POV-

He's so awkward... It's kinda cute!

I shuffle on the bench, some random kids were standing around, also waiting for the bus, listening to their IPODS and such. Not casting us a second glance. I smoothed my hair down slightly, hoping he would talk of something. Then the bus rolled up infant of us, it's engine was really loud, and I tried to get on the bus first, but groups of kids overpowered me. I was the last person to get on the loud bus.

I looked around, looking for an empty seat, but there was only one. Next to Button. I awkwardly shuffled down the aisle towards him, and I sat down. I took a small breath, and turned to him.

"What do you like to do?" I said, on the verge of yelling, half from the volume from everyone around us, and half from my scaredness. I couldn't deny it anymore.

I had a crush. A crush on an awkward boy named Button Mash.

God, Rarities gonna flip...


-Button Mash's POV-

Her sudden outburst made me jump. I shuffled around so I was also looking at her, she had twinkling eyes, and her hair was slightly more smooth than it was in the morning.
"I, uh, like Video Games." I said, loud enough for only her to hear.

"Oh, really?! I've never really played them..." She trailed off, but I was't listening. Some one who has 'never really played' video games.

"Are you serious?" I said a bit louder than last time. This caught her off guard, and for a second, she just stared at me. She shook her head slightly, and nodded.

"You've got to try them! They're really cool!" I started to get excited, I guess it's because I love to tell people about Video Games.


-Sweetie Belle's POV-

He looks really cute talking about Video Games.

Gotta concentrate... Got to concentrate... GOT to concentrate...

I caught myself blushing as I thought of how cute he was. I shook my head.

UGH, Rarity... This is your fault.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the shortness, and how long it took to get this out, and how bad it is, and everything. I'M REALY SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY AND THE QUANTITY!

I'm sorry!

Comments ( 7 )

Awwwww... There so awkward it's
ADORKABLE!
Hopefully you can update soon..
Not rushing you or anything...

Why is this cancelled?!
Ok it's official I am making a version of this in a comic
With my own little twist
All of the credit will go to you of course

5832060 I'm really sorry, it's just I can't get motivated for this story anymore, and I don't think my quality was very good, to what I am capable of...

Really? You'll make a comic of my story?! THAT IS SOOOO SWEEET OF YOU! <3 Thank you <3 Ans surely you must get most credit, seeing as I haven't even finished the story!?

5832525 Awesome that you approve!
I already started but it's going to take some time...
I will try to show you the cover

5832525 oh come on! I was really enjoying the plot! Please, I beg you! Carry on! It's great! Please, just please, I 'm crying inside. Besides, it's one of the best ButtpnBelle stories I've resd, it's absorebed my soul! Plaes, moaarrrrrr!!! :flutterrage:

5943184 anndd that was a bad comment i wrote oh well

5943185 Thank you for your opinion,
and I actually think I might write another fiction about these two...

Just need to find a different plot idea, because I don't think I could--

Oh. My. Gosh.
I know! I'm writing a Doctor X Ditzy fic, and I'll dedicate a chapter to these two, but I'll also probably write a short story about them too.
:D

Login or register to comment