• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 1,676 Views, 61 Comments

The Monster Of Manehattan - FoxWithAMask



A monster roams the streets of Manehattan, death follows its every step. The gangs and mobs think it is just a myth, meant to scare them from the streets. They have never been so wrong. The monster is real. And its next target is Princess Twilight.

  • ...
13
 61
 1,676
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

And now twilight sees herself as a monster. Yay!
more please!

6199869 Twilight? That's not Twilight. That's Blazing. And oh, I have plans for her!

6200109 ... i knew that!... um... yeah!

Its some kind of spider like beast, but a man as well... I call him Arthropod man! To the spider web

i love this story and you man (so much homo):heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7355660 Big thing here is that she's not a Space Marine. She can be faster than light but she still can't perceive that speed. Her strength is completely new. If it's really such a huge upgrade from before then she'd be moving weirdly for days and punches would break her shoulders/tear her new arms off.

Someone with some knowledge of fighting is infinitely greater than someone with none. If the first someone has been in an actual fight, or even many, they would mop the floor with the second.

If she really is doing this good because she's so stupidly strong then I'm just going to refer to her as Ultramarine from now on. Clearly someone as undeservingly successful as she is has much in common with Matt Ward's favourite Smurfs.

Oh. Oh. Now this.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Is it ok if I call him sipdey

When is the next chapter coming out?

Now to play the waiting game. You got a good story here.

since there isn't much of an appearance stated for him, i kind of made one up as i read this story!! i think of him as like... a human. but, covered with either black or dark brown fur. he has a broad cat-like head with dog-like ears and lots and lots of sharp teeth. either he has two extra pairs of arms, or they are retractable. he also has sharp claws at the tips of his hands and feet. said hands and feet may function like that of a gecko's. and, of course, four red eyes.

I do hope this isn't dead.

6200109
PLEASE SHOW US LE PLANS THE BLUEPRINTS OF THIS STORY IF YOU WILLLLLLL

Login or register to comment