• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 2,215 Views, 95 Comments

Love's a Rainbow - Infinite Mewo



Dash arrives at her new school and meets Blitz, soon they become great friends, but what happens when Blitz wants more than just a normal friendship?

  • ...
3
 95
 2,215

Authors Note....

Author's Note:

So... I realise I have been away from this site for... About half a year, and I am so sorry qwq.

I recently got caught in the branches of the Danny Phantom Fandom and have been spending a lot of time there and yeah. I got obsessed. Been writing Danny Phantom fanfictions for a while now...

I'm putting this story on hiatus at the moment... I need to rearrange the storyline, but when I do finish... You can be sure that there will be a reboot of this! Like, changing some things around, readjusting their ages and all that. It's hilarious to look back at your writing and be like "Stupid half-a-year-ago-meh,".

Hope you would be looking forward to the reboot in the future, It'll probably be posted on fanfiction.net, I don't know, haven't decided yet. So, I wish you all the best of luck in getting yourself stuck in the spider web that is fanfiction.

Over and out,
Infinite-Mewo~

Comments ( 6 )

... Danny Phantom was cancelled years ago! Why write for them?!

6210617 Hehehe... She is :3

6272847 I dunno actually... The Danny Phandom Is so much easier to write for... I mean, there is a lot of angst to write about, and you can throw Danny into an AU without it being too awkward...

And also... Ghost powers. 'Nuff said.

If you do a reboot, I suggest adding all the other R63 characters, too! Blitz needs his friends, after all! ^u^
I can't wait to see where the story will go once you get around to it!

im fine with it. take all the time you need! :D anything to keep you inspired!

Ooooohhhhh please continue writing this story my friend, we all want to see what happens init and see if the two Rainbows (and I mean Rainbow and Blitz :pinkiehappy:) come closer than ever! :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:



Good luck on the next chapter updates my friend, you'll need it. :raritywink::rainbowdetermined2: Cause I am loving this story already.:heart::heart::heart:

Login or register to comment