• Member Since 11th Dec, 2011
  • offline last seen Dec 16th, 2015

-Hidden Identity-


I fancy myself an epeolatrist. My favorite word is smaragdine, which means "of emeralds". I believe that writing has no rules that cannot be broken, and no set structure that must be followed.

E

Ten after ten, when the hands are in perfect balance, but it is more than that. It is the time when everything is balanced. All magic flows together, and can be used for anything. But, what would you do with unlimited power knowing that the balance must be reset, even if it meant seeing everything you love turn to dust. Would you use it?

Chapters (5)
Comments ( 19 )

This can only end in tears.

537160Have you not read this guy before? everything is tears:fluttercry:

Oh, I almost forgot, the 1010 logo, aka the picture I used, belongs to Caran d'Ache. Don't sue me and whatnot.

537653

Yeah... Yeah, that's true. :rainbowlaugh:

Glad to see you have a new story up. After your last story, (Which may I say was excellent.) I'm gladly going to track this one.

P.S. I believe I finally figured out the Windigo.

P.S.S. Took me long enough.

P.S.S.S. I changed my name from Kingdok10 to Kingex11 (Please don't ask why).

P.S.S.S.S. Almost forgot to include my usual funny picture.


How I felt when I realized the awnser to windigo was right infront of my face the entire time:

resources.toolwi.com/resource/preview:2/ce84b3f7b7aa78c26691c7fbc254433a.gif

537160
Tears or laughs, you cannot have one without the other.
537653
I do tend to go more for the dark and sad, don't I? I have one comical story up though.
542382
Ya finally figured it out? Good deal, love the animation at the bottom, really gave me a laugh with your caption.
I'm naturally curious about why you changed your name, probably because you told me not to ask, but I won't pry. I must say, I do prefer the latter.
Hopefully I didn't set the bar too high with the Windigo, but I will try my best to make this one good.

Thank you all for adding 1010 to your lists of favorites. I hope I can keep you entertained.

544495I've read it, it's pretty good but I prefer this stuff:pinkiehappy: but that's me

Fantastic! Another Hidden Identity story, brony! Hope this one has a happy ending (I can hope, can't it?)

BTW - I still think that there is a hidden, dark, alternative interpretation for Cath Amber!

-Nether

544555
I agree with you, darker stories (usually) are deeper than romance, comedy, or...most other genres of stories, so I feel the same way, they are better in my opinion.
544815
You can hope, but I think that That_One_Guy and Balancer may disagree with you, judging by their comments.
As for Cath Amber, their are explanations for the end of the Windigo, and they are there, waiting in the subtext.

Wow, one month later I finally get around to finishing chapter two. Yeah, I'll try not to procrastinate quite as much with the next one.

...

None of this is a good thing. Well, trauma train departs in 3.... 2...

690660
Actually, I'm going to be really nice and let everypony have a happily ever after. Oh, I'm so very funny sometimes.

703606

The way this story is probably going to pan out, it'll be really hard to end on a happy note. Playing God is never a good idea. NEVER.

Aight, so my apologies concerning the tardiness of this here chapter. I will work harder to have the others come sooner in the future. Enjoy some cliffhangers.

...Did Twilight just do what I think she just did?

GRIMDARKGRIMDARKGRIMDARKGRIMDARKGRIMDARK

Jesus Fuck!

I love you, Hidden Identity.


EDIT: Ahem, nevermind. I misread. I thought I read that Twilight moved the famine to Sihr. But, regardless, no good will come of this. And poor Celestia can't catch a break, she doesn't even know what's coming.

Ahhhh Balancer, a good name indeed

Twilight done goofed.
On another note, this story needs way more views, for once a story where Celestia doesn't wimp out and actually does some proper stone cold ruling.

2443066
Well thank you. I was going for that, and the story was going to become quite a bit different from anything else I had seen yet; but I lost favorites, for whatever reason, and put it on hiatus so I could work on Introspection. I will, eventually, finish this.

Login or register to comment