• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 1,251 Views, 3 Comments

Paradox - Leafies121



from back to the future to doctor who to ponies the list will go on as our heroes are gathered to take part in a historic journey to fix the universe

  • ...
3
 3
 1,251

Chapter 6 Answers.

Chapter 6

Answers

the sun was seeping through the windows of the dress shop, rarity had been doing inventory checks on fabric, Twilight started to wake up, noticing a human arm over top of her, she slowly rolled on her back to see who it was.

"I didn't..." She whispered.

"Don't worry Twilight. You didn't" Rarity said smiling as she checked off another fabric on the list.

Twilight slid under Marty's arm getting free.

"What are you doing Rarity?" Twilight asked walking over to her friend.

"Normally I'd have the assistance of Spike or Sweetie Belle for this but Sweetie is at her friend Applebloom's I hope and When is Spike supposed to be back?"

"He should be back this afternoon." Twilight responded helping herself to a cup of tea.

"Are you sure I-" Twilight started.

"Yes dear you just fell asleep together." Rarity said peering over her reading glasses to her friend.

"Thank Celestia." Twilight responded.

"She put her tea cup down looking at the door, it was Ditzy, she had propped herself against it.

"Hey guys" Ditzy said looking at her friends.

"Darling are you alright?" Rarity said.

"I'm fine, feeling allot better thanks."

The Doctor walked behind her and helped her sit down on a stool.

Emmett and Marty started waking up. and walked to the center of the room with the rest of them.

Applejack yawned kicking Rainbow Dash in the head.

"Hey!" Rainbow yelled.

"Ahm Sorry." Applejack said .

Fluttershy sat behind Pinkie with a plate of pancakes. it was like watching someone press the reboot button on her. Pinkie sprung up and ate them in one bite.

"Morning!" Pinkie said now bouncing to the center with the rest.

"Now on to business." The Doctor Said.

"Yesterday in the everfree, Ditzy found out how to destroy a weeping changeling." He continued.

"Wait. Ditzy... Our Ditzy... " Rainbow Dash said confused.

"Yes by flying at extreme velocity to create a sonic boom a weeping changeling will shatter" the doctor said .

"in other words you want me to test a theory ditzy has." Rainbow Dash said annoyed.

"No Ditzy already proved the theory that's why she was hurt so bad yesterday" The doctor exclaimed.

"Ditzy made a sonic rainboom!" rainbow dash yelled.

"Well a sonic boom yes" The Doctor responded.

"Looks like we have some testing to do." Twilight said.

"there's no way we can let Ditzy do it again." Rarity said.

"No but rainbow can. with no doubt about ten times more force." Twilight exclaimed.

"Aright lets do this." Rainbow Dash responded.

they all walked out of the room and began to head to the everfree forest once more.

"Twilight!" Scootaloo yelled on her way to the group of ponies and humans.

"Not now Scootaloo" Twilight said focusing on the walk to the forest.

"But Twilight" Scootaloo said again in a begging tone.

"Not now Scootaloo!" She responded again.

"Fine what are we supposed to do with this stone thing we captured!" Scootaloo said as she started riding her scooter away.

"Wait Scootaloo!" Twilight said turning around.

"What did you just say?" she continued.

"follow Me" Scootaloo answered.

the group followed Scootaloo to the cutie mark crusaders club house. next to the club house tied to the tree was a weeping changeling caught in a net.

"We caught a monster!" Sweetie Belle screamed to her sister rarity.

"I- I see that. sweetie" Rarity said horrified.

"Cutiemark Crusaiders Monster Catchers!" The three screamed.

"Well I suppose this is the best place to test it?" The Doctor said. amazed.

"Great Scott! that is truly something." Emmett responded looking at the creature.

"Alright!" rainbow dash said as she flew up in the air.

A minute passed.

"Where'd she-" Marty started. as he saw a rainbow streak flying right at them in a large ball of electricity and light.

The force of the huge rainbow blast blew them off their feet.but the weeping changeling was still intact.

Rainbow Dash landed and fluttershy hoofed her a bottle of water.

"Did I-" Rainbow Dash said taking a drink.

"-do it." She finished.

"I don't see why it didn't work." The Doctor said

"Let me try again" Said Rainbow looking at the weeping changeling.
She came back and forth three times causing rainbooms and hit the ground.

"Why isn't it working!" She yelled.

"I have an idea..." Ditzy said.

"This should be good." Rainbow said annoyed.

Ditzy flew up and three minutes passed

"She's crazy I swear"

Ditzy flew towards the group in a grey streak of light and electricity. shattering the weeping changeling. Rainbow flew towards her to save her from hitting the ground at the speed she was going.

"That's amazing Ditzy." Rainbow Dash said. she looked over at the stone creature her jaw dropped in awe

"How-" Rainbow Dash Started.

"Love" Ditzy responded before passing out.

"What does she mean?" Rainbow Dash said shaking the grey mare.

"Sounds Like I need to call my Sister In-law" Twilight said walking off

"Wait Twilight" Marty said following the purple mare.

"Doctor Can you help me take Ditzy to the hospital Twilight's kinda busy." Rainbow Dash Said.

The Doctor carried Ditzy as Rainbow followed him.


"I'll just go with them." Fluttershy said running after rainbow dash and the doctor.


"How'd you catch it?" Applejack said looking around her seeing Emmett pinkie pie and rarity were the only ones left.

"we overheard you guys day before yesterday talking about the weeping changelins'" Applebloom said.

"so we thought of a way to catch one" Scootaloo said.

"I made the net" Sweetie belle said smiling.

"well that was mighty dumb of you three!" Applejack scolded.

"But Big mac helped!" Sweetie belle said.

"BIG MA-" Applejack started.

"Let me handle this." Rarity said.

She marched up to Big Macintosh across the field. as he saw her coming with an angry look on her face he began to run.

"BIG MACINTOSH! COME HERE NOW!!" She Yelled

Big Mac stopped and turned around walking up to rarity with his head hung low.

"Did you help those fillies catch a monster?"

"eYup" He sighed knowing he had done wrong.

"and you were there to protect them if it attacked them?" She continued.

"eYup" he responded looking up at her.

"and You wanted to help?" she said.

"eYup" he said.

"We need you to catch another" she said walking away

"eYu- Wait What?" he said following her.

"I just put those little fillies in danger and you want me to do it again?" He shouted at her.

"eYup" Rarity responded smiling she continued walking leaving Big Mac sitting there confused.

"What'd you tell him?" Applejack asked.

"To get another come on girls, and you too Emmett."

"Rarity can't we talk about this." applejack said following the group.