• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 1,249 Views, 3 Comments

Paradox - Leafies121



from back to the future to doctor who to ponies the list will go on as our heroes are gathered to take part in a historic journey to fix the universe

  • ...
3
 3
 1,249

Chapter 1 The end of time.

Chapter 1
The End Of Time.

OCT 27th 1985 11:25 AM
Shortly after Doc Brown, his family and Einstein departed in his time traveling train for the last time. Marty and Jennifer stood there at the railroad tracks. Looking at the picture they had taken at the town festival in 1885, They walked to Marty's truck, and he drove Jennifer home, when Marty got home he threw the sleeping bags in the back of the truck and stopped by Doc's old place. Walking in dropping the key under the mat as he did so many times before. He couldn't help but feel sad, his friend had left him after all their adventures together. Walking around the garage passing by some of the Doc's crazy inventions, on his way over to the table; which held a demonstration of the lightning strike in 1955. He pulled back a dusty brown tarp that had been covering the model for years.

Smirking, "he never had time to paint it." Marty said.
Walking around the table he tripped on a bolt, that had been lying on the floor; plummeting to the ground on his stomache. He laid there on the concrete for a moment and groaned "uuuh" rolling over and looking up at the underside of the table. There was a note taped to the table, he quickly rose to his feet peeling the note back. Hoping it was a letter from his old friend; a gleam in his eye as he unfolded the paper to read aloud.

"West 4th, storage facility, one- eight- two- eight- one. "
With a moment of perplexity, he looked at the paper and checked his surroundings, looking behind him to see if anyone was there. To his relief there wasn't. Quickly realizing it was an address and storage number. He bolted out of the building and jumped into the large black Toyaota truck and drove to his destination excited,worried, and confused all at once. He kept thinking to him self "is this a message? What am I doing?" Racing down the highway, he hoped to find out what was going on. By the time he got on the overpass, he looked over and saw a huge shipping yard with tons of storage buildings. "That's the one!" Pushing the accelerator down to the floor, he slowly started to notice it was a busy day and he hadn't seen a car since the Doc left.As Marty pulled up to the toll gate he noticed the shipping yard had no people in it, even the toll booth was closed.

"Somethings wrong here." Marty said
he quickly got out of the truck and ran down the street checking inside store after store, all empty.
"Doc where are you!" Marty screamed at the sky"
Marty got in the truck. Fastened his seat belt and backed up. He then proceeded, to ram into the fence tearing it appart. Stopping inside the shipyard and getting out. He looked at the storage numbers and realized; He was going to be there for a while. After one hour of looking. He got to storage number 18210, and ran down the Storage aisles. Finally reaching his number. There was no lock on the unit. Pulling the door up, He couldnt see what was inside quite well yet.

Because the sun was seeping through. When he regained vision. He saw a machine that took up the walls of the unit. In the middle was a large plate of glass. That was supported by a metal base. With wires on the floor. Going from the base to the machine. There was a large switch on the machine. With both hands tried flipping it up. It didn't budge, Again with all his might. It snapped up and the machine activated, Lights were flickering everywhere, The glass plate started to glow a neon purple and soon developed a swirl of colors inside it. Marty tried touching it. But the glass was still solid. He then started turning knobs and flipping small relay switches on the machine.

Until it made a loud sound. As if it were that of a guitar amp, Turned all the way up. He tried touching the glass again. But before his finger penetrated the glass. He noticed a sticker next to a digital screen and 6 radio knobs. That said set to 12 23 2012 11 00 88.
After setting all the numbers to the correct setup. He then proceeded to touch the glass, This time his hand started getting the purple stuff on it, It was freezing cold, He quickly moved his hand out. But the purple glow was rising through his body,

After blacking out, he woke up in a rounded large room. With a console in the middle. Slowly walking around the odd console. With its many screens and knobs. He saw a door at the bottom of a ramp, He proceeded to walk to it but before he could open the door. A british male voice stopped him.
"I wouldn't touch that if I were you" Said the man.

Without turning around, marty responded "Why not?"

The man said "Well," He said with a sigh "We're in space."

Marty quickly turned around. "What?" he said

The man continued. "Space , the infinite beyond."

Marty had a puzzled look on his face. "You're kidding right? Are you telling me... That we are in a space ship?"

"Yep... Oh! I'm the Doctor by the way. Who are you then?" Said the man

Marty slid his back against the railing. Sitting on the floor. "Huh? Oh um, Marty, Sorry? The Doctor? Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor." He exclaimed. "Now then, I picked you up, Using a field transmogrifier, How'd you get it and why did you land here. In my ship?"

"Well its not like I picked where I was going to end up! I was just trying to find the Doc!"

"Oh, Hello, You found me!" The Doctor said excitedly.

"Not you! I was trying to find. The! Doc! , Doc Brown." Said Marty angrily.

"Who's he then? A friend?" The Doctor said questioning him.

"You wouldn't even begin to believe me if I told you." said Marty in a depressing tone.

"Try me, I'm the lord of time, I fly around in a little blue box, I've lost more people than you could believe" Said the Doctor. Now leaning over the rails, Looking down at Marty.

"Lord of what?" Said a now wide eyed Marty?

"Lord of time. I'm from a race called time lords, I'm a Time traveler you wouldn't understand" said the Doctor calmly.

Marty rose to his feet. "Time traveler?, Thats it, The doc didn't set that number as a date. It was a code, twelve- twenty- three- two- thousand- twelve- eleven- zero- eighty- eight. You can travel through time right." Marty said in a fast toned anxious voice.

"What?... What?... Who is this Doctor Brown?" said the now confused Doctor

"A time traveler you wouldn't understand." said marty in a sly voice.

"Planet, Year, Date, Coordinates! What have you got!" Said the doctor now rushing to the controls frantically pressing buttons and hitting the console with a hammer, in various places.

"I don't know." Said Marty now saddened.

"We'll find him Marty don't worry!" Said the Doctor.

"Whats his full name." Said the Doctor.

"Emmett Lathrop Brown. But how are you going to find him?" said marty

"Oh just you watch me!" said the Doctor.
The inside of the ship was now shaking and sparks were flying from corners of the room and console.

"Marty it wasn't coordinates to my ship, That was pure coincidence." he's in that date, December twenty- third- two thousand and twelve."

"Great!" yelled Marty now holding on for dear life.
The ship stopped and they slowly got back on their feet.

"We've landed now. I'd like to meet this doctor brown."
Marty slowly opened the doors of the time machine. Seeing kids riding by a residential street on bikes. the Doctor following Marty behind him. Marty inspected the outside of the ship. circling around it several times

"Its a Box. A Wooden box... It's.. It's.." Stammered Marty.

"Bigger on the inside?" Said the Doctor.

"Oh this is heavy" Said Marty.

"I don't know. I've never tried picking it up. But I wouldn't imagine it'd be too heavy." Said the Doctor with a boyish grin.

"Little blue box, Just like I said. TARDIS, Time and Relative Dimension in Space, T-A-R-D-I-S" said the Doctor.

"Marty?" said a familiar voice.

"Marty! is that you!" the man said again

Marty turned around from looking at the Tardis.

"Doc!" Marty said opening the gate of the white picketed fence and running up to him. To hug Doc.

"How are you here?" said Emmett in a confused face

"I used your instructions under the table, For the field trans-, Transmo-" Marty tried saying

"Field Transmogrifier, You know he could have been killed with that little stunt you pulled." The Doctor chimed in.

"Who are you?" said Emmett releasing Marty from their hug.

"I'm the Doctor." He exclaimed.

"The Doctor of what?" Said Emmett

"Just The Doctor" He Said Proudly.

"He's a time traveler too" Said Marty.

"But that's impossible" Said Emmett.

"That's right , I'd like to see your time machine. If you don't mind." Said the Doctor, Now eager to see. how another person posessed such capabilities.

"Right! The Time Train is this way." Said Emmett.

"Time train? Its a train?" said the Doctor happily, As they walked in the house.

"This doesn't look like the future." Said Marty, Looking at the house's interior.

The Doctor and Emmett stopped and turned to him,
"Marty all those events. That happened in twenty fifteen. Were never supposed to happen, I went back to that date after traveling in the past with Clara and the boys to see what was going on. I found an alien called a Dalek that wa-" Emmett said being stopped by the doctor

"You met a Dalek?" he said with a serious look

"Yes you don't ever want to meet one. It's an alien from out- " he stopped

"You already know all of this don't you." said Emmett

The Doctor nodded "How did you survive" He said with worry"

"I made a quick dimensional; transporter. That shifts them into a space in time where seconds do not exist." Said Emmett.

"Oh I like you." Said the Doctor, as they continued walking to the elevator.

"You have a lift in your house" said the Doctor

"I installed it for Clara because she didn't like my experiments in the house. So I made a lab in the basement. The elevator goes to the roof as well" Said Emmett

Upon reaching the roof. Emmett pressed a button on the wall. Opening a dome styled sun shield.
"Doc after you left in the time train. Everyone disappeared on Earth."

"They did?" Said both the Doctor and Emmett

"Yeah I was the last one there. After I took Jen home."

"Clara will be back in about an hour she's out getting groceries with the boys" Said Emmett

Emmett pressed the next button on the wall. A large platform on the roof flipped over. With a now stationary Time Train on it.
"Now that is beautiful" said the Doctor

"Would you like to look inside?" Said Emmett

"Oh yes please." The Doctor said.

Emmett pressed a button on his keys. To unlock and bring down the stairs.
"Oh wow" The Doctor said, climbing in the train. "Your converting coal into cold fusion?" The Doctor remarked.

"Yeah, It can supply power. To the flying circuits and the time circuits" Said Emmett.

"It flys?" Said the doctor

"Of course!. Marty come on, Lets take her for a spin" Said Emmett, Poking his head out of the time train.
Marty climbed in the train. The Doctor set the date, three minutes in the future.

"Alright, now pull that lever down. and the knob to the right" Said Emmett
They flew up and shot into the future with ease, Upon Re-entry they were getting out realizing it wasn't their time at all.

"no! no! no!" Emmett said looking at the now steaming time circuits.
The Doctor waved a blue light across them. Making a noise and said "Oh My, We haven't gone forward three minutes. We've jumped a whole dimension. That's not even possible anymore!"

"Doc!" Screamed Marty looking outside.
Both Doctors turned around and looked outside.

"How..." Said Emmett

"Not again!" The doctor said, looking at his hands "Hah they're still here."

"Of course they are!" Said Emmett

"No you don't understand. you know what you'll find out." said The Doctor.