• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 1,251 Views, 3 Comments

Paradox - Leafies121



from back to the future to doctor who to ponies the list will go on as our heroes are gathered to take part in a historic journey to fix the universe

  • ...
3
 3
 1,251

Chapter 5 Finding Pinkie.

Chapter 5
Finding Pinkie.


"Thank you for riding the Ponyville Express, please take your bags and have a safe departure from the train." said the stallion at the door of the train.

"Look Rainbow all ah'm sayin' is ya don't have to be such a sourpuss." Applejack said looking at Rainbow Dash as she got out of the train.

"but it was sooo boring!" rainbow responded watching Emmett walk in front of them.

"I'm so glad you know where you're going" Rainbow said looking at him.

"Well I imagine that is your pink friend over there bouncing around the grey one." Emmett replied looking at the pink mare.

rainbow dash and applejack looked in the distance for what Emmett had described.

"golly it is!" Applejack said in delight.

they rushed to their friend, Emmett followed behind.

"Hey Girls!" Pinkie Pie responded.

"oh, it's nice to see you again." said Maude

"well haya Maude, haya Pinkie." Said Applejack.

"Hey Maude" rainbow said flying over the 3 other mares.

Emmett finally catching up stood behind his companions.
Pinkie Pie wide eyed looked at Emmett

"What... I'm sorry who is that!?" Pinkie said as if she had seen something spectacular.

"I'm Doctor Emmett Brown" Emmett said.

"well hay there Emmett do you want to be friends?" Pinkie said attempting not to explode with excitement.

"sure" Emmett responded smiling

"We were sent to come get you pinkie" Rainbow Dash said in a rushing tone.

"By who?" Pinkie asked confused.

"By Twilight, we've got to meet her we might need the elements"

"Oh no what happened!" Pinkie said worried

"It's the weeping Changelings. They are back."

"oh Dashie they are called changelings not weeping changelings" Pinkie responded

"These are different Pink." Applejack said looking at her friend.

"Oh then we better go, I'm sorry Maude" Pinkie said sad.

"it's okay pinkie pie. they need you." Maude said with a slight grin.

As they left Pinkie ran under Emmett's legs picking him up on her back.

"So where are you from." she said smiling

"I'm from a town called hill valley in a different universe on a planet called earth." Emmet responded trying to hold on to the bouncy pony.

"hey Rainbow what did you mean they are back?" Pinkie asked looking up.

"apparently they existed a thousand years ago."Rainbow responded

"Why's it always a thousand years?" Pinkie asked.

"ya know I never figured that out either." Applejack said giggling.

They sat there waiting at the train station for about an hour.

"Celestia what is taking so long! I could have flown home by now" Rainbow Dash said

"While I admire your enthusiasm, no you couldn't" Applejack said

"Pinkie and Emmett seem to be kicking it off well." Applejack said looking at them talking to each other"

"well yeah it's Pinkie we're talking about here." Rainbow said.

"I See the train!" she said looking in the distance."

"woo hoo!" Applejack said.

The train pulled into the station.
"All aboooooooooooard!" The stallion said.

the four climbed into the train, Pinkie looked back at the rock farm.
"huuuw" she moaned

"its okay Pinkie you'll see her again soon." Applejack said.

"No its just I remembered I left my rock candy." Pinkie said.

"We waited an entire hour and you just now remembered!" rainbow dash yelled at Pinkie.

"I didn't think about it till now" Pinkie said sad

"Yer gonna be fine Pinkie Pie" Applejack said.

Pinkie sat next to Emmett and watched out the window nopony had said a word for over an hour.

"It sure is gettin' Dark." Applejack said.

"yeah and those clouds look pretty awful too." Rainbow said now looking out the window.

"You seem to be having storms every night" Emmett said looking at them.

"It's this changeling thing i bet." Rainbow Dash said.

"hey guys..." Pinkie said. her eyes still affixed on the window.

"yeah pinkie?" Rainbow replied

"do you think we'll still be friends when we are old and have foals of our own." Pinkie said still looking outside.

"What?" Rainbow Dash asked now looking at pinkie pie.

"huh? oh... nothing." Pinkie answered.

"I hope so Pink. I hope so." Applejack said fixing her hat.

"I know I will." Emmett said smiling.

they all started laughing. the train started slowing down and the brakes screeched.

"Thank you for riding the Ponyville Express, please take your bags and have a safe departure from the train." said the stallion at the door of the train.

"It's like he's on a loop." Emmett said getting off the train.

"tell me about it." Rainbow replied.

as they got off the train the rain began to pour. their manes and Emmett's hair flattened.
they walked into town seeing other ponies running around trying to get out of the rain. reaching the carousel boutique Emmett opened the door, rainbow dash and applejack to his sides and pinkie pie behind them not visible. a flash of lightning and clash of thunder behind them. it scared fluttershy she hid under a chair. also scaring pinkie pie she jumped on top of Emmett's head.

The Doctor and Marty were sitting in front of each other with rarity and twilight to the opposite sides of the table. Marty set his poker cards down on the table.

"Doc! You made it." Marty walked up to his friend.

"We made it. we're back." Emmett answered.

"you are all soaked. come in at once." rarity said motioning for twilight to help her

the two unicorns levitated towels to their friends.

"that took all day where was she?" twilight said cleaning pinkies muddy face.

"Rock farm." Emmett said drying his hair with a towel

"Pinkie what were you doing there?" fluttershy asked coming out from under the chair.

"Maude was visiting our parents from her expedition" she answered smiling as twilight cleaned her nose

"That tickles" she said with a snort.

twilight smiled. "Must have been windy out there."

"Yep." Applejack said.

"listen mares and gentlecolts you're all just going to have to stay here tonight the weather is just going to get worse." Rarity said.

"She's right and Ditzy is still recovering. my healing spells take a full twenty four hours to completely repair that much damage." Twilight said.

That night The Doctor stayed in the room Ditzy was being cured in. Emmett, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie layed on the stage with blankets and pillows.

Twilight and Marty passed out from exhaustion hand in hoof from the previous night of no sleep

"aww" Rarity said looking at them and walking out of the room.