• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 1,251 Views, 3 Comments

Paradox - Leafies121



from back to the future to doctor who to ponies the list will go on as our heroes are gathered to take part in a historic journey to fix the universe

  • ...
3
 3
 1,251

Chapter 3 The Plan.

Chapter 3
The Plan.

The fireplace illuminated the room with a soft orange flickering glow.
Ditzy sat next to the Doctor drinking a cup of hot chocolate that seemed to contain more marshmallows than chocolate.
Marty was sitting next to Emmett on the couch while twilight sat in front of the coffee table with the large dusty book in front of her.
The Doctor moved to the edge of his seat with his hands under his mouth as if he were in deep thought. finally the silence was broken.

"Whats a Weeping changeling?" Marty said confused looking at the other patrons in the room. the others looked at Marty for a moment.

"We called them weeping angels where I Come from." The Doctor said in dismay.

"I don't believe I am familiar with the term." Emmett said looking at The Doctor for an answer.

"They are ponies who aren't really ponies, They are an imitation of a pony in stone." Twilight exclaimed.

"So a statue?" Marty Said confused

"Not exactly." The Doctor said.

"They can only move when you aren't looking at them. It's the best defense mechanism ever made." Said Twilight.

"Also the worst curse." The Doctor said.

"Recent studies have found that if you look into their eyes-" Twilight started.

"You'll become one yourself" The Doctor finished.

"Remarkable." Emmett said.

"So what about them?" Marty asked.

"That's just it. they have come back,but more strange things are happening."

"Strange things?" The Doctor asked.

"Yes ponies are disappearing, The sky turned purple the other day and there have been electrical storms in the past 3 days. That haven't been scheduled." Twilight said in a stern voice.

"when I left Hill Valley everyone was gone." Marty said.

"so it's not just in your universe, Interesting." The Doctor said.

"So What do we do?" Marty asked.

"you can all stay the here tonight. Yes you too Ditzy, I don't want you going home in this storm. We'll figure it out tomorrow." Twilight said closing the book and levitating it to the shelf

"I have some friends we can visit tomorrow maybe they also know something" she continued

"without my Tardis there's not too much i can do." Said The Doctor.

Emmett looked at the Doctor while talking. "And with the time train's circuits fried I can't do much either."
That night Emmett laid on the couch with a blanket and The Doctor fell asleep in a chair. Ditzy was asleep in The Doctors lap she had missed her old friend. Twilight placed a blanket over them and smiled, ditzy moved in her sleep getting comftorable

"Thank you twilight." she mumbled.
Twilight walked out of the room, a few hours later in the dark house Marty walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water into the dining Room, twilight sat at the Table writing in a scroll. She looked up at him.

"Couldn't sleep?" she said puzzled

"Ah, no.... No I can't" Marty said as he sat down at the stool in front of the table.

"Ah Wh-What are you writing there Twilight."
"Oh just stories... Science fiction stories, About aliens coming to our planet." twilight said shyly

"Sounds like someone I know. Let me read some" Marty said as he tried to grab the scroll
She covered her notes with her hooves

"Oh no I never let anyone read my stories, What if they-" Twilight started.

"If they didn't like them I know I know" Marty Said remembering his father.

"yeah..." Twilight said sighing.

"You don't know how we are going to fix this do you?" He said as he looked into the purple mare's eyes.

"Honestly..... I have no idea... But I know we will figure it out" she said sad.

"Yeah I suppose we will." Marty replied.
The two of them stayed up all night talking about their different cultures and time travel experiences.
The next morning Marty and Twilight walked into the living area to wake up their friends. The Doctor was already reading a pocket book, he closed it and put it in his trench coat, and nudged ditzy to wake up. She looked up at him embarrassed and hopped to the floor.
The Doctor stood up and they all gathered around Emmett.

"Doc ya gotta get up." Marty said

Emmett sat up "I don't suppose you have coffee here?"

Twilight levitated a cup of coffee to Emmett "careful it's hot" she said as he grabbed the cup and started to drink.

"Alright now we have to visit apple-" Twilight started as the door swung open

"-jack" She finished looking at her orange earth pony friend.

"Twi Ya ain't gonna believe this but-" Applejack started as rainbow Dash flew into the room

"weeping changelings!" rainbow yelled

"Where!" Said The doctor and Ditzy in sync

They looked at each other and smiled it was just like old times.
"Edge of the everfree forest, Fluttershy saw them"

"Where is she now?" Twilight asked worried.

"She's at rarity's scared." Rainbow Dash Said.

"OK I'll head over there with Marty. This is Marty, Emmett, And You know the Doctor." Said Twilight.

"Wait.... Doc? is that you?" Rainbow looked at The Doctor.

"Wheres your fur..." She continued.

"Sorry Miss Dash, I'm in my usual form this is what I usually look like." Said The Doctor

"Gross" Rainbow Dash said.

"Doctor you and Ditzy go see if you can find the weeping changelings." Twilight said.

"I'll come too." said Emmett.

"Actually I need you to go with rainbow dash and applejack to find pinkie." Said Twilight
The Doctor and Ditzy ran off on their way to the everfree forest. Emmett walked with Rainbow Dash and Applejack to find Pinkie Pie.

"What does this Pinkie look like" Emmett said

"Well she's pink...." Applejack said.

"There's one" he said.

"That's Cheerilee, Pinkie Pie has balloons on her flank" Applejack said.

"Also she's the one that doesn't match the others." Rainbow said laughing.

"Oh I see. this is fantastic" Emmett said.

"What's fantastic sugarcube?" Applejack said.

"This whole world." Emmett said in excitement.

"How do ya figure?" Applejack said.

"Just different I guess" Emmett Said.

"Lets check sugarcube corner" Rainbow Dash said.
They walked into sugarcube corner, Mrs Cake was at the counter.

"Hey girls who's your ... friend?" Mrs Cake said.

"This is Emmett hay Mrs Cake do you know where pinkie is?" applejack said.

"She said something about visiting her sister today" Mrs cake said smiling

"Which one?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Maude Pie. She's a real sweet mare"

"Thank ya kindly" Applejack said

"It was a pleasure" Emmett said"
They walked out of the sweets shop and headed to the train station

"So where is her sister?" Emmett asked.

"She lives at the Equestria rock farm." Applejack said.

"How long will it take to get there?" he asked.

"About 2 hours." Applejack responded

"Ugh boring" Rainbow Dash replied.
They boarded the train and headed to the rock farm.