• Published 5th Nov 2011
  • 1,853 Views, 18 Comments

A Dream With Sharp Teeth - Henry Hatsworth



We all think that if we got into Equestria it'd be a dream come true, but what if we're wrong?

  • ...
 18
 1,853

Part 2 4/4

The two humans stared in shock and awe at the mecha, neither knowing what to say. It would have stayed like that had Richard not decided to be somewhat angry.
"Okay, I'm convinced, this is a bloody videogame. None of this can be considered plausible. In fact watch this." He said as he walked up to the mecha and kicked it."Ow! Okay, it's not a videogame. If it was then that wouldn't have hurt......Okay then. Joe! Time for plan B!"
"Wait, what's plan-" He began before noticing that Richard was running away.

"Oi, where are you going?" Joe shouted as he caught up with him.
"I'm going somewhere where that thing can't stomp me into pulp!" Richard replied.
"Speaking of that thing, why's it going over there?" Joe asked, pointing in the direction the mecha was headed.
"I don't know, why do you think it might be headed towards our vi-OH GOD NO." Richard said as he suddenly realised what Celestia was going to do.
"Joe, wait here. This is between me and her!" He shouted as he tried to catch up with the mecha, but he was too late. When he arrived at the village, his hut had been reduced to some planks and some broken games consoles. Everything he had was rubble. AS Drawcia Sorceress from Kirby: Canvas Curse began to play on his ipod, he knelt down and wept for his loss.
"You feel that? That's your life losing all meaning!" Celestia said to him. As he heard these words, Richard felt a massive buildup of hate and rage inside him. he thought he had hated Celestia before. He was wrong. That hate was not a fraction of the hate that he now oozed from every fibre of his being.
"....Fuck you." He said through gritted teeth.
"I'm sorry, what was that?
".....FUCK YOU!" Richard screamed as he leaped up onto the cockpit of the mecha, stabbing and punching at it.
"You stupid bitch! You filthy slut! I'll teach you to fuck with me!" He shouted, pure rage in his voice. Celestia went to swipe him off, but he managed to get in. The two traded blows for about half a minute when Richard landed the deciding hit. With one swipe from his sword, he managed to severe Celestia's horn. She screamed in agony at being reduced to a mere earth pony. In fact, she was more like a horse as humans knew them.
"Oh, you thought that was bad? I'm not even started!" He shouted as he grabbed Celestia's mane ad smashed the main control unit of the mecha, causing an almighty explosion. He used a nearby piece of metal to shield both him and the princess and rode the explosion out into the everfree forest. He landed in the castle of the royal pony sisters and proceeded to throw Celestia to the floor.
"Remember this place? This was the last place on Equestria Luna saw before you banished her again for trying to smuggle me out of that concentration camp we were forced to call a home! I think he might like some company...." Richard said as he picked up a nearby magic book.
"You're bluffing!" Celestia shouted.
"Am I? We shall see...." He said as he found the spell he was looking for.
"Wait, can't we talk this through?"
"Klaatu..."
"Okay, jokes over. Stop, please!"
"Barada..."
"I'll do anything! I'll give you power, I'll give you money, I'll...prostitute myself just please stop!"
"Nikto!" And with that, Richard had won. A bright light began to emanate from within Celestia. She cried out in terror and pain as her fate was sealed. The glow became brighter and brighter until, for a split second, it enveloped the entire room.But when it cleared, Celestia was gone. Satisfied at his victory, Richard made his way back to where Joe was.
"Richard! How'd it go?" Richard stopped, panting, before turning and making his first speech as a free man.
"I hereby claim Equestria, and all it's citizens, for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland!" He shouted triumphantly. But then something truly unexpected happened. Celestia came back.

"Ha! You really thought that you could perform such complex magic? You shall pay for your ignorance with your lives!" She shouted as she pounced on a dumbstruck Richard and tore his throat out.
"Richard! No!" Joe screamed before he looked up to see Celestia flying towards him. He closed his eyes, expecting death, but then another truly unexpcted thing happened.
He woke up.

Joe sat bolt upright in his bed, shaking with fear. As luck would have it, he had simply dreamed his own, action packed version of the revolution.
"Thank god. It was just a dream. Celestia never came back."
"How could it have been anything other than a dream? I mean come on, a giant mecha? That's just not my style!" Said another voice next to him. He turned round, scared shitless by this, and met something he hoped never to see again. it uttered three words to him three words that would set in motion one of the greatest events ever seen by pony eyes.
"Prepare your anus...."

THE END....

Comments ( 6 )

I STILL don't know how to react!

@Zyggy Just wait til the sequel. Oh yes, I'm going to make a sequel to this.

This is so confusing...
:rainbowhuh::unsuresweetie:

what. Just . Happened. And why do I like this story so much? I'm American, and I think that was epic.

31224 agreed
I have NO clue how to respond though
also did anyone else find the spell familiar?

31574 The spell was taken from Day The Earth Stood Still, but it was also used in Army of Darkness.

On a side not, why is this still getting tracked by more and more people? Its finished.

Login or register to comment