• Published 5th Nov 2011
  • 1,853 Views, 18 Comments

A Dream With Sharp Teeth - Henry Hatsworth



We all think that if we got into Equestria it'd be a dream come true, but what if we're wrong?

  • ...
 18
 1,853

Part 2 2/4

As the humans began to wander more corridors, Richard suddenly stopped them.
"Right, we only found Pinkie by sheer dumb luck. Let's try and apply some rational thought this time. We're looking for Twilight, a bookworm, where might she be?" He asked them.
"How about the library?" Joe said.
"Of course! Come on lads, time to end this!"

Meanwhile, in said library, Twilight was at a crossroads. She knew that she had to kill the humans to please Celestia, but she wasn't sure that she could do such a thing to creatures that had done her no harm.
"Oh well, may as well do as she says. I don't wanna end up like Luna." And then, as if on cue, the humans arrived.
"Twilight Sparkle! You are the last line of defense before Celestia! Surrender now or you shall be killed like the other five before you!" Richard shouted.
"But Richard, You didn't kill fluttershy, you just-" Joe began before Richard cut him off
"DON'T. REMIND ME. Anyhow, Twilight, what is your decision?" Almost smirking, Twilight turned to face the humans.
"You thought you could destroy the Elements of Harmony just like that?"
"Oh bugger. This never goes well."
"The real Elements of Harmony are right here!"

At that point a bright light began to fill the room and Twilight's eyes gained that familiar glow that indicated that the power of the elements was at hand. Richard and Joe shielded their eyes, but the others were too weak. They could not take their eyes off this glow.
"Lads! Turn away damn it!" But it was too late. The all too familiar rainbow appeared and just like that, most of the humans were gone. Joe and Richard were all that survived.
"And now to finish the job." Twilight said, all sympathy removed from her voice. It was at this point that Richard became aware of a strange feeling welling up inside him. It wasn't anger, but power. He thought nothing of it but then he also noticed that he too was glowing. His eyes took on a form just like Twilight's, and then something completely unexpected. Just as the power of the elements was about to strike, a Union Jack flew out of his chest. The Element of Humanity.
"RUUUUUUUULE BRITANIAAAAAAAA!" He shouted as the two powers conflicted. Joe was absolutely struck dumb at this sudden burst of power from within Richard.
"How the hell are you doing that?"
"IT'S SYMBOLIC!" Richard shouted back.
"Of what? This just seems incredibly random!"
"ITS SYMBOLIC OF HOW I'M SO BRITISH I SHIT THE QUEEN AND SNEEZE STEPHEN FRY!"
And with those words, Richard succeeded in this struggle. Twilight was thrown back against the wall and Richard returned to normal.
"Wow, Richard. I didn't know you were British!" Joe exclaimed.
"How could you not? You met me on vacation in Britain. What did you think I was, Klingon? Now, on to more pressing matters." Richard said as he slowly approached Twilight.
"Okay, you got me. Go ahead and do me in." She said, awaiting death.
"No. You aren't crazy like the others. It's like some guy on a forum once said, you are the only three dimensional personality." Twilight couldn't believe her ears."You mean, I'm not going to die?"
"No, just let us through to Celestia and Let us destroy the elements for good."
"With pleasure." She said as she opened the door to the final corridor."They're engraved in that door, destroy them and then you can face the Princess." Then, as Richard's ipod began playing wily stage one from mega man 7, they both ran down the corridor, blasting the elements with bullet after bullet. Once they were destroyed, they were spurred on to make it to the door. Then, when they finally got there, they were completely exhausted.
"Wow,"Richard began, panting."that was the longest corridor I've ever seen. Let's just wait for about five minutes while we get our breath back."
"Alright then." Joe said, also panting. So they waited, and waited, and then they were ready for the final showdown.