• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 14,516 Views, 823 Comments

Born For Loyalty - Admiral Q Ponyform



Ryan was a Stormchaser and after being struck by lighting he ends up in Equestria

  • ...
58
 823
 14,516

Dual headaches. (unedited)

I wonder how I got here. Just a month ago my gramps passed away and the girls all gave their condolences and I appreciated that. But now I am flying in a corner of Rarity's shop glaring at her and she glaring back.

“Darling come down here. I have a dress to put on you, didn't you want to look nice for Princess Celestia?”

“I meant you styling my mane, I know you can do it not ...that THING!” I pointed to the dress Rarity had nearby. The thing looked like it was from the 18th century back on earth.

“But you would look fabulous in this Darling.”

“You maybe, me HHHEEEELLL NO! NO DRESSES!” Before the argument could go further Twilight entered the building.

“Hey Rari...ty. Rainbow, what are you doing up there.”

“Twi it's Dash and keeping that dress off me!”

“Really dear.” Rarity exasperated.

“Yes really. That dress would never look good on me and I WILL DESTROY it if it ended up on me.” Before more could happen a chirp sounded from Twilight. “Twi, what was that?” I asked and floated over to her.

“Oh that's my pet.” Twi replied and a ball of fur came out of her mane. It sprouted wings legs and eyes... and two more followed it. “Odd I only had one a moment ago.” I was getting a bad feeling about this.

“Oh could I have one? It looks so adorable.” Rarity asked.

“Sure since I only planned on one. Dash do you want one?" I shook my head.

“No way. They are giving me a bad vibe. They might look cute now but they are going to get mean, going to get ugly somehow and their will be a million more of them.”
I glance to see Rarity going gaga over the thing and made my escape. Safely back in my place I decided to relax. It was going to be a big day tomorrow.

* * * * *

The next day She got up, had eggs and hay bacon for breakfast and heading into town. And what I saw was chaos ponies trying to shoo away more the the flying tribbles.....tribbles........OH CRAP! I raced to Twi's place and opened the door to see tons of the things.

“Oh Dash! Thank Celestia you came. These things keep multiplying especially after they ransacked the kitchen!”

“I bucking called it.”

“Well I need your help and the girls to get this taken care of before Princess Celestia arrives.” I nodded and soon we had all the girls but Pinkie. I last saw her with some instruments. What was they crazy mare up to? AJ had us rounded up the tribbles and I floated above the ball the tribbles were in making sure none flew off. Some tried but I reigned them in. Soon the ball AJ made went into the woods and the problem was over. We walked back to Flutters' place glad to be rid of those things then Flutters opened her doors and tons of those things showed up. We all looked at Flutters and she looked meekly.

“I couldn't help but keep one.” She said.

“Darn it FLUTTERSHY!” I yell out my frustration. We didn't have time to round them up again so I was going to try something. “Girls stand back.” I ordered and took out my goggles. “It's garbage day!” I said in a half crazy way quoting an old movie. And put them on. And I started spinning around and soon a tornado formed and I was sucking up the tribbles easy. Soon I could take them into the forest and problem solved. Then she saw a ..symbol headed for her and she had dodge then dodge another one and her tornado soon became unstable. The next thing she knew she was upsides down on the ground with her back against a tree. And saw the tribbles escape her tornado and land in Ponyville. She saw Pinkie nearby. “Pinkie! What the hell!? You ruined it all.”

“I'm not the ruiner, I am the ruinee...or is it ruinette?” Pinkie started saying. The other girls dismissed her and went to try to fix the issue. I went over to grab. “Okay what the hell is with all these instruments? WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL OF THIS!?”

“To get rid of the Parasprites of course.” Pinkie said nonchalantly.

“Wait you know what these things are?” I asked.

“Yuperoonie! Don't you?” Pinkie replied.

“No, never seen or heard them. Most of us haven't. How do you know of them?” I asked her.

“They invaded the farm when I was little.”

“And how do we get rid of them?”

“Play the parasprite polka but I need more instruments.”

“Okay what do you need?” She gave a list and I took off.

As I flew I saw the Apple family slacked jawed looking at where their barn once stood. ‘How did the parasprite pull that off?’ I thought as I passed them.

It took a bit but she had everything Pinkie asked for. And things had gotten worse as the parasprite were eating buildings now. I hoofed her the instruments and soon she was a one pony band. She was playing polka, an actual good piece of polka. Very catchy. I followed her and soon started moving with the music and follow the pink mare. The parasprites the heard soon followed Pinkie.

I could see a chariot in the distance coming in. On it was Celestia of course. The day was really screwing with us. She landed and saw the parasprite parade. The look on her face had that ‘WTF’ look as the parade past.

“Oh Twilight, I didn’t expect a parade for me.” Celestia said.

‘Take Twi, take the excuse. Take it take it take it take it.’ I mentally chanted.

“O…of course Princess. It was a last minute thing and Pinkie pulled through.”

“Well it’s a thoughtful gesture Twilight. Sadly I have have to cancel my trip. An issued has shown up in Fillydelphia that I need to attend to.”

“That’s okay Princess, matters of state should have priority.”

“And I was looking forward to know your friends better.” I got an odd feeling when she looked at me when she said that. Could she know the truth? But how? I haven't told a soul of her origins. She and Twilight went over her friendship lessons. And soon Celeste was off. And after we all apologized to Pinkie we headed back town….to wrecked town. Turned out Twi tried a spell to stop them from earing the food. It worked but then they started eating everything else and I do mean everything. So after the bulk of us made our displeasure at their mistakes we got to work rebuilding the town. That in the end took a week.
* * * * * *


A month had passed since the parasprite invasion and I was out practicing. Had to keep up my game if I was to get into A Wonderbolts. However in the middle on a trick when I lost control. I tried to recover but ended crashing into a building a building and ended up in a pile of something. I groaned before sticking my head out and seeing Rarity, Flutters, and Twilight looking at me.

“Sorry Rarity, I’ll pay for the repairs.” I said as I got myself out of the pile.

“Very well darling.” If It wasn’t for the fact she calls EVERYPONY that I’d likely would have punched her by now. “You will probably need a dress as well.” She stated.

“For what?” I asked.

“For the gala of course, you weren’t planning on going like that are you?” I didn’t answer and She went into a shocked look. “Darlng this is the Grand Galloping Gala. You have to where some thing!”

“Fine,” I said with a sigh. “But nothing Frou-frou got it?” I stated.

“Understood Rainbow Dash.” I nodded to jet and left to get the repairs taken care of.


Thankfully repairing a pony sized hole wasn’t expensive and a couple of weeks later Rarity had called them all together and unveiled, the dresses she made for them for the gala. Hers was interesting. It had a gold thing that was like those old roman branch things you saw in movies. There was a grape thing by her neck. Gold shoes for her fore hooves. The actual dress started just before her wings in a rainbow of colors with a white border looking like clouds. The rear portion really looked like a rainbow in the clouds. I got close to it taking it all in. I barely heard the others girls were not impressed.

“And your issues with the dress Rainbow?” I looked at her.

“Two things.” I responded. “One. What’s with the grapes? Not my thing. Now make that a replica of my element we are good there.”

“Oh that will be easy darling. And the second thing?” Dash pointed to the back of the dress that laid on the floor.

“Why is this on the floor? I would think it would ruined the edges.”

“Normally you would be correct Rainbow, but this is a special fabric that is durable and enchanted to reuse dust. It will keor it’s luster.”

“Oh, cool, well changed the grapes thing to my element and we’re good. And Rarity, it’s Dash. Thanks for the dress.” I told as I flew out the window.

* * * * * *

A week later I got word that Rarity was throwing a fashion show with their gala dresses. So the night of the show they were at the spa getting ready. The twins had made her mane in a pony tail. Wasn’t bad but not staying. Spike wanted in and Rarity tried to stop him by saying we weren’t dressed. AI pointed out they normally naked. That was a point, why would that be a thing, most ponies went around naked.

We got back to Rarity’s shop and I saw the girls new dress. ‘OH. MY. GOD.’ They were horrible. I was shocked. “Girls,” I said. “I’m not Rarity but those dresses are awful. What were you girls thinking?”

“Dash what are ya talking about. This is a fine dress.” AJ said. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

“AJ, what you are wearing isn’t a dress. It’s a make shift firefighters suit. I thought you had more sense then that.” I then looked at Twilight. “Twilight, it looks like you are wearing a blanket. Pinkie. I’m afraid that dress would melt. Flutters, I know you know better so what is that?” They all looked at each other. They snorted and left for the stage. I sighed and followed.

Spike got the show started with great music and an awesome intro. Then we came out. Did tale long for the comments to start. And they were bad. In fact the only dress that got good comments. The most vocal voice a flamboyant stallion that I think Spike said his name was Hoity Toity Uuuuugggghh these pony names at times. I had it and took to the air. “eveypony listen.” The ponies around looked up. “Okay you like my dress right?” They nodded. “Okay this is a dress Rarity designed and made. I only ask for one change. Those dresses they are wearing, Rarity made them but didn’t design them. Hat Rarity, you still have the ones you designed for them?” Rarity peeked out from the curtain.

“Y-yes?” she replied a bit fearful.

“Alright then we are getting them in the girls. Eveypony, I’ve is a few minutes and you will get the fashion show you were waiting for.” I forced the girls back into the dressing room And help the girls into the original dresses.

Minutes later they made there second attempt. This time the crows was ohhing and awing. That Hoity guy, well it sounded like he was on the verge of an orgasm jeeze. After a few minutes Rarity came out and took a now to the cheering and we all went back in to remove the dresses.

I had finished placing the dress on the ponyquin when I heard Rarity call me. I look behind me and saw Rarity there looking at me with a grateful look. “Hey Rarity, a thought you were working out a deal with that Hoity guy?” Sounded he wanted an insane amount from her.

“Oh we got that worked out Darling. I’n hear about something else. Rain…..sorry I mean Dash……thank you. I… I fear my career was ruined.” I put a good around.

“You and I have a lot that we don’t have in common and we’ll likely get on each other’s nerves.” She giggled at that. “ But one thing we do have in common is that our career are made or broken from our reputation. I would hate to see yours destroyed from a reputation that was wrong.” I smiled at Rarity and she smiled back. “So where to you want this dress?” I asked.

“It’s yours Dash. Take home. The ponyquin to and if you ever need anything let me know.”

“Well there is one thing Rarity.” Her ears perked up and I told her what I wanted.